Pyrite and damage enahncers

Gratz you found it :yay:

Cerb Hulk Beris Pyrite Stone 65 PED NA 14:23
Cerb Hulk Beris Pyrite Stone 55 PED NA 14:17
Cerb Hulk Beris Pyrite Stone 90 PED NA 14:13
Cerb Hulk Beris Pyrite Stone 52 PED NA 14:13
Cerb Hulk Beris Pyrite Stone 71 PED NA 14:12

I don't know but it feels like somebody just crafted a whole bunch of damage enhancers at 14:00.
But that is just speculation :yay:

Imo they should make it a lot cheaper to make dmg enhancers. I think around 150% would be most optimal. That way most hunters would use them, thus more cycling.

What would be better. 1000 players using dmg enhancers at 300% or 3000 players using dmg enhancers at 150%.

Obviously the latter would be better. I believe this would impact the economy greatly in a good way.

strange coincidence.....

Poor Hulk but no he is not miner :laugh:

Crafting enhancers always sucks too. It is instant loss even before this change. I have always wondered if this was because of the enhancer change and resource caps prevent a solid success rate.

With that aaid.. 450% for enhancers is terrible.

Well, would be nice to have an idea about the return in pyrite of your run today...
2100ped tt return, ~700 pyrite.

strange coincidence.....

for sure... was hunting at cp and vvv told that pyrite is droping, so went down fast to test it... i hate coincidences like that... in my eyes it show how MA "dont" play with stuff in game...

however pyrite MUST drop much more to make ALL players (hunters, crafter, miners) of EU happy...

yup, i'm curious about the amp used

Lot of LvL 13

It seems MA wasnt knowing about pyrite drop, ench cost and someone saw this tread?

P.S. My lvl 13 run was to show everyone that pyrite IS dropping. Now pvp4 is A LIVE!!! Lot of pyrite hungry players there! All happy again?!

It could be that they activated the "improved amount of TT crap in loot" function that they forced onto hunters already. It would only be fair IMHO since miners are way to spoiled getting markup in every hit while hunters now are passing 60-70% PURE TT food in their loot (shrapnell+ammo). Imagine MA going all the way with this change in mining also! Eve Damsel Online would get a heart attack after his first mining run :eyecrazy:

To be fair, the tt only part of mining is already there. On ark it is in the form of some treasures.. and for other.. it is crude oil and melchi.. (and lyst too but 107% is good for that now).

It isn't 60-70% but we have nrfs to deal with. And further more.. hunting shouldn't be 60 to 70% ammo. This is terrible on Calypso's planing out loot tables. I happen to think the current state of hunting on calypso is due to their lazy planning and perhaps rush to get something out.

To be fair, the tt only part of mining is already there. On ark it is in the form of some treasures.. and for other.. it is crude oil and melchi.. (and lyst too but 107% is good for that now).

It isn't 60-70% but we have nrfs to deal with. And further more.. hunting shouldn't be 60 to 70% ammo. This is terrible on Calypso's planing out loot tables. I happen to think the current state of hunting on calypso is due to their lazy planning and perhaps rush to get something out.

It isn't. What you call TT food I call low markup but it's still markup. We got 100% TT food. Not a pec over!

I really hope you are right. Nobody with common sense would implement such a system in the hopes of the game improving by the change that's for sure.

Shrapnel is 101%. :D

But yea.. I hope the calypso situation changes too. If they levelled off the base loss (55%) and upped it to 80% with shrapnel and ammo.. then it would be a great change. But to replace it with what they did and leave hunting mechanics the same was simply retarded.

Shrapnel is 101%. :D

But yea.. I hope the calypso situation changes too. If they levelled off the base loss (55%) and upped it to 80% with shrapnel and ammo.. then it would be a great change. But to replace it with what they did and leave hunting mechanics the same was simply retarded.

Markup is player generated and made. Markup is between you and me, PvP. All I get from Mindark is TT.

I'm not sure what base loss is, but increasing TT return to help with the now lost markup could be a solution but why not leave it as it was before then?

But now we are going far off topic :) Back to pyrite!

a thnaks to all mining pvp4 :)

Keep the pyrite flowing!

MA is buying unlimited ammount of piryte and damage enhancers trought TT.
If you find anyone selling it at higher price send support case to MA for unfair competition....
Buying pyrite at 107% and damage enchancers at 110%, fax MA for difference...
Maybe MA forgot that damage enchancers they defined as consumables.....

MA is buying unlimited ammount of piryte and damage enhancers trought TT.
If you find anyone selling it at higher price send support case to MA for unfair competition....
Buying pyrite at 107% and damage enchancers at 110%, fax MA for difference...
Maybe MA forgot that damage enchancers they defined as consumables.....

Pass the joint.

Reactions: EyE
Pass the joint.

No, im selfish and also need just a litle to become adicted to play without enhancers.
So sorry mate, need to keep it all for me.

Not to get too far OT but I noticed that Dianthus Crystal Powder is way low also. This is used on all the other enhancers I believe. Seems that MA is attacking the weapon enhancer.

Back