Selling: Motherhsip!!!

Hannibal

Dominant
Society
Fresh & Funky
Hannibal Daddy Heyes
And.... we're back, but with Great news!! This Mothership can now be utilized in the transportation of goods from planet to planet!!! This means more profit for you!!!

Aniara Class Mothership "Gagarin" up for trade and/or sale!

SI- 6649.5/ section

BO 90,000 PED

I'm not apposed to taking items in a trade offer either!

Items I'm looking for in trade:

Kallous-7 (or similar)
High End Armor Set
Profitable/ Rare BPs (with nice QR)
Imp/Mod Armor Plating.5b x7 (or any :p)
Land Area
CLD/AUD

********Will accept most items in trade ^^^^ those are just things im actually in need of ;)*******

Last edited:
Good luck with your sale mate... missing my MS and everytime i see any in the market I feel a bit of temptation to bid :)

ps: not looking to ruin your thread but it is not allowed to have a sale thread while the item you are selling is in game auction at the same time.

o.0!!!

Gagarin is not currently on AH!! Please confirm before getting thread locked ;)

/mod note/ as it happens, I've just confirmed that it's not on auction right now.

Correct, it was removed after my post

Startbid?

As a moneymaker, how much is it possible to make an hour? Trying to compare it with other investments in the same price range. PM if you don't want to answer publicly.

Start bid? .. none atm.. just taking offers...

You can't really say .. you will make X PED in an hour ... it really depends on your clientele..

So the longer you own the ship, the more you advertise (joining one of the warp service alliances helps), and more avatars you add to your fl that enjoyed your services, the more PED you will make on average..

Imo its perfectly acceptable to say on avg you could profit 100ped/day just by spamming chat channel, and that does not including ped made from previous customers who PM you for your services time after time...

Also, feel free to ask any of the other pilots around... most are nice ppl and wont give you the run around :)

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please place this thread on top :)

bump it to the top pls :D

bump to the very tip top

Bbbbbbbb bump!

bump bump bump bump

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump it up pretty pls

BUMP BUMP asdf

bump bump bump it up

Hey Daddy, I'm willing to offer 85k if your still keen, I'd like a rundown of the ship and look at the SI before making up my mind :)

Back