Info: The History of Spacecrafts

I've sold Starfinder IX. The new owner is Daniel Thorjack Westfield. Please remove the efa link from SF IX as well.

Last edited:
Updated - Equus owners Pelzak and Ridge - thanks for input to cypherman :)

Also sorted motherships alphabetical to make the list more structured as entries of owners get longer/more.

Any other changes of ownership - please let me know.

Quadwing Interceptor - Equus | Andrey Andy Russian -> Diana LOVE Brand -> Holidae H1 Inn -> Slinkii Butterknife Thundersauce

Thanks!

Quadwing Interceptor - Equus | Andrey Andy Russian -> Diana LOVE Brand -> Holidae H1 Inn -> Slinkii Butterknife Thundersauce

Thanks!

:D You got one too! Super good show :D

Update for Dakin Gaz Garos

I own Pathfinder IV, which I bought from ADM, quite some time ago. It is on loan to BIG right now, but I still own it.

I bought a Quad Wing Equus during the original sale from Mindark, I am the original owner of it, please add me to the list.

If anyone every wants to buy an Equus, let me know. I could part with mine, I rarely play.

Cheers,

Dakin

Thanks everyone for your input - now i have potentially 26 equus owners for the list, even though there is only 25 equus.
Could you please check if there is still someone listed who might have passed on his equus ?
As far as i know Buck Buck Stone was looking to sell one but isnt listed as an owner - so either he is selling for someone else or we got a descrepancy.

Thanks everyone for your input - now i have potentially 26 equus owners for the list, even though there is only 25 equus.
Could you please check if there is still someone listed who might have passed on his equus ?
As far as i know Buck Buck Stone was looking to sell one but isnt listed as an owner - so either he is selling for someone else or we got a descrepancy.

Not all owners want to be on a list.

Two more names for Equus.....

Hello,
I just discovered your list via info from Svarog.
I currently own Interceptor Equus
It was purchased from Michael Bearlover Deede over a year ago.
Bearlover bought it from Global Auction.
Hope this helps with addition to list.

Honey Honeypotts Potts

Not all owners want to be on a list.

What a stupid thing to say. All ovners are on the list if the issue is we have too many people on the list. Why even make that statement? What purpose did it serve?

Another Update

I recently traded my Equus to Mike 'Freyr' Perry. I believe he has two now.

I still own Pathfinder IV

I also just purchased Starfinder XXIX from Leafren

Please update the list

I'm now onwer of the Starfinder IX. i bought to kira (or kyra i forgot note full name).

I still have my equus.

Updated, thanks for the input and keep it comming - added Firebirds as new category :wtg:

starfinder XXXVI (neverdie) >>Valvill >>>Micheal dazYzab Anthony

Bumping this up to report that "Johnny White Angel Damon" owns a Firebird :)

Also Lisa Wrongbyte also owned an equus? Not sure on that deal with the firebird but this list definitly needs a good review to be mildly accurate.

Bumping this up to report that "Johnny White Angel Damon" owns a Firebird :)

Also Lisa Wrongbyte also owned an equus? Not sure on that deal with the firebird but this list definitly needs a good review to be mildly accurate.

This list is indeed outdated and can no longer be updated - it was replaced in 2019 ->
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?308989-The-History-of-Spacecrafts-II

I had to discontinue the history of equus and firebirds as it has proven impossible to keep track of them due to the lack of unique identifiers.

I have owned Pathfinder XXI for a while now. Thanks.

I just started exploring the forum and the game itself and maybe I'll ask stupid questions, but you do not know if the game universe was created realistic? I mean, were the real laws of the real world taken into account when creating the game? It's just that lately I have also been interested in astronomy, I learned a lot of interesting things. Read an article on "Increasing Interest for Microgravity Research". This is very interesting in my opinion and requires further study. And you are interested in the principles of our Universe and how realistic the laws of the game world are.

Back