2154 PEDs Atrox

Essi

Stalker
Society
gone&forgotten
I have hunted about only atroxes for two months and now it paid back. Mostly just peds - skins, hides, wool, ep-32, fap-5, amp etc. It will take looong time before this smile disappears :D

cropped2154.jpg

Hail loveable Essi, who have hotline to lootius! :bowdown:

You deserved it hun *hug* ;)

Nice uber Essi :) GRATZZZZ !! :D

Coming to think about it... I have got two of my biggest hofs this year already :banana:

For long time my second global (first hof), 636 peds or so, was biggest and I got it 03 already. Now I have got 800+ and 2k+ peds hofs. Good year coming up maybe? :)

Essi said:
Coming to think about it... I have got two of my biggest hofs this year already :banana:

For long time my second global (first hof), 636 peds or so, was biggest and I got it 03 already. Now I have got 800+ and 2k+ peds hofs. Good year coming up maybe? :)

I think so. The stars sparkle "Essi" at night :D

Congratulations!

BTW, i think its rather your attitude, then horiscope(sp?)/karma. Positive thinking means better loots :)

Holy crap! Uber gratz to you!!

DD
:evilking:

Niiiiiiiice!!!!!!!
Grats to you lady! :girl:

Gratz Essi :D

Nice one :tongue2:

AH damn an uber!
Nice very nice :D

Oh yeah! Definitely a Gratz.

May His Merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Believe and thou art rewarded! :wise:

whoa gratz! :) that's definately a nice one :)

wOOWwoWowOwOwOwOwOWowOwOw

go essi!

you're gonna get the 50k. =P

what made it worth so much? is that 204 amp? was it all peds? imp ep-?

It had over 1900 peds and the amp was a105.

I didnt really realize it was so big because you same stuff with 100 peds global. The big pile of peds was under raw materials :)

I should congratulate you also, i know the FEELING when it strucks you ;)

GRATZ!

gizze said:
I should congratulate you also, i know the FEELING when it strucks you ;)

Lol... I just idly continued hunting shooting an atrox every now and then and chatting with soc mates. Then I got stuck PMing with Skam and Niilan. Probably it was after 30 min or so when it really hit me that I had looted that :D

I have been having a kind of permanent smile on my face now. Especially as 2 atrox hunts after that one has also been profitable (just couple peds). I have gone through how much 2k peds actually is:
  • market value of all my hunting equipment
  • about half of my wealth ingame before that hof
  • more than I use for food per month irl

bah
some of us are lucky :)

Back