Shinkiba Land Mining Event

Status

Rufus Deathouse

Prowler
Rufus Deathouse Dragon
OLA65 Amethera OUTBACK LAND #65 - SE of Wolverine Hope is under new ownership and I would like to invite everyone to try and win some PED now with 4 different ways to win.

I will be running a lotto type event everyday with a ped prize that will start at 1k and go up 10ped everyday until we have a winner. As for the event, every Hunting global hit each day will be matched to a daily pick 3 results found here . You will have two chances a day. If one of your global has the same value as the pick 3 results for that day you win!!!

Current Prize: 1350 ped

I will be adding 5peds for every global over 50 and 10peds for any global over 250 that anyone gets! Paid out at the end of the week starting Monday. See how your doing here!!

Weekly prizes:
Most Hunting Globals:10% on your weekly bonus
2nd Most Hunting Globals:5% on your weekly bonus
3rd Most Hunting Globals:2% on your weekly bonus
Example: Avatar X has the most globals in a week and made 500 ped (100 globals x 5 ped each) in bonuses, they will get 50 ped more for their 10%. As with lotto globals most be over 50 ped
Most have more then 1 global to win

Monthly Prizes:
250 globals in a month = 1 CLD
50 globals in a month = 1 AUD

To win you will need to register in this thread and be registered with Entropia Life http://www.entropialife.com

We have a winner :yay:
Lenny LL Lenoard Hunters Unlimited Shinkiba Stalker 53 PED Sat, 27 Dec 2014 23:30:49
Lotto number for 12/27/14 E: 0-5-3
Congrats Lenny

We have a second winner :yay:
Nika Nikolina Belic Berycled Stalker 41 PED Thu, 01 Jan 2015 18:16:38
Congrats Nika

Weekly Global leader:
Ami Trabin Trabin 2
slepnight slepn notaday 2
frolic fric dogfood 1
April Raven Phoenix 1

Monthly Global Leader:

Only globals by players who have registered in this thread will count for event prizes and globals must show on EntropiaLife if we have more than one winner a day, then the prize will be split between each of the winners for that day.

Teams will be allowed just register team name and team captain as the team captain will be the one paid when prizes are won.

Don't forget to sign up for both your shinkiba Iron or Bronze Challenge at Twin Peaks Missions Broker, go see Leo Phoenix!!

For anyone who finishes their Bronze Challenge on AOL 65 after Monday, take a screen shot with time/location and win free pick 3 number.

Shop Keepers added with weapons, ammo, probes and ME. Let me know if you would like anything to be added to them.

Good luck to all and thanks for Hunting on Shinkiba Land
Rufus Deathouse Dragon

All three events have been combined

Ped Won Bonus Ped Won Total: 4659.5 ped
OLA65 SE of Wolverine Hope (397,456)

So here's what you can find:

ORES: belkar, dianum, terrudite, lysterium, copper, xeremite

ENMATTERS: growth molecules, magerian mist, alicenicies liquid, typonolic steam, crude oil

P.S. I will buy any growth molecules and add 10ped to any global of growth you find on OLA that you will to sell to me. "Must be found on OLA 65"

Last edited:
Players Registered
Test Jqkill Muffin
dobrin dobrinOCB kushkiev
Manny Hogfather Calavera
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman
Mrs Cool Fire
Velum Mulev Ember
Spin Rep Pitt
Czumbil Mczimi Imre
frolic fric dogfood
Divinity Deth Undefined
Fedge Napo Hekate
NICLAS SUNDIS SUNDBERG
Elizabeth Lizzy Holmes
Darek Darspid Wadowski
Hermann nisischi Pinki

Last edited:
Test Jqkill Muffin

dobrin dobrinOCB kushkiev

& gl all

Oops forgot to put in the event.
Post updated

Manny Hogfather Calavera

please register us:
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman
Mrs Cool Fire

Names updated and on a side note, I was looking around the LA for Growth Molecules and hit a nice 252 ped HOF with just a lvl2 amp. To bad I cant pay myself the prizes lol.
Thanks Rufus

16 hours after my HOf of 252 ped someone hit a nice copper HOF of 353 peds, to bad they didn't sign up for the event first. Please tell your Soc mates and friend's, I hate seeing people lose out on these type of events.
Thanks
Rufus

Czumbil Mczimi Imre

can u also make an ex. about how this event worcks?

Names added and I hope this helps:
As for the event, every mining global hit each day will be matched to a daily pick 3 results found on the main page link. You will have two chances a day to win. So if you are signed up and hit a global of 375 ped "one of Saturdays lotto number" on the day its picked you win the prize. If its not your number you still win 10 bonus ped for play or 5 for anything from 50-250 ped.
Thanks and good luck.
Rufus

frolic fric dogfood

Updated, good luck everyone.
Thanks Rufus

Just hit a HOF of 1457 ped of Dianum Ore on Shinkiba Land:yay: number 4 on the wall. See you can find the big ones out here. :lolup:

Divinity Deth Undefined

Fedge Napo Hekate

Add me to the list too

Elizabeth Lizzy Holmes :cool:

New week new winners:
Qwasi QM Modo 7 Is our first place winner and will get 10% added to there 35 Ped Bonus totaling 38.50 ped
We have a tie for second place( starting this week you will have to make more then 1 global to win) and 5% will be added to there Bonuses.
Angie Freja Stark 1 = 5.25
Archie Clipper Moonsail 1 = 5.25
Slip snurb15 Knot 1 = 5.25
Wallin Rigu Dimas 1 = 5.25
Thanks for playing,
Rufus

Update to the Loot drop got a Arsonistic Chip I L off a Shink today

Weekly Global leader: So far
Sabola Storm Siege 3
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia 2
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman 1
April Raven Phoenix 1

Happy Friday the 13th :laugh: Hope you all hit some big ones today. The DNA was unlocked due to me being on Ark to long, let me knew if the density is too small. Don't forget to tell your friends about the event and here are your weekly leaders so far.

Sabola Storm Siege 3
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia 2
April Raven Phoenix 2
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman 1
Archie Clipper Moonsail 1

2nd Weekly Winners:
Sabola Storm Siege 3 Will get 10% or 1.5 ped
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia 2 Will get 5% or .5 ped
April Raven Phoenix 2 Will get 5% or .5 ped
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman 1 Will get 2% or .25 ped
Archie Clipper Moonsail 1 Will get 2% or .25 ped

Weekly Global leader:
Ami Trabin Trabin 2
frolic fric dogfood 2
Thomas Miska Laky 2
Angie Freja Stark 1
On a side note, I looted an UL Regeneration Chip III last night out here don't know if this is a new drop but it was nice to get something UL other then Pixie Parts

Status
Back