Internal error due to goldcard november 2014

Rippy

Guardian
Society
International Brigade
Hello
I want to know if some are having the same prob at the moment..Impossible to connect due to an internal error provided by the goldcard..

I sent a support at once..I saw that on the forum some had that around May...

Thank you !

Rippy

doubt its about GC, ppl said some servers r down

I am getting internal error too

ah ok ...perhaps that, then..Thank you for that news.. I'm pretty sure it's linked with servers yes !

I meant by that (due to goldcard) that i see i can log in and that the error comes when i put the number the goldcard reads

Rippy

Using goldcard and just logged in. So no problems here

I am getting internal error too

thank you for that news i'm less in panic now ..coz i hate having probs with my entropia account haha i play since so long that its a lil a second home !

Rippy

same problem here :mad:

and logging in on app works, but it's not helping to log in game again after that.

i've seen this happen many times over the years with goldcard.. i have to ask, what is the advantage if you can't log in more often than people who don't have one? I dunno - I know WHAT it's for, just saying.

i've seen this happen many times over the years with goldcard.. i have to ask, what is the advantage if you can't log in more often than people who don't have one? I dunno - I know WHAT it's for, just saying.

who knows... sure it's strange...

Rippy

Well,Fort Troy server is unavailable atm, can't even TP there.

Well,Fort Troy server is unavailable atm, can't even TP there.

pffff it seems there is a big hassle..anyway i prefer that than a prob which would be experimented only by me...

Rippy

It looks the problem is with few of the regular servers, so maybe post your location also, to find out which servers are down, East 'scylla and fort troy i know of atm.

ther ones ther got probelms is the ones ther is on troy server its Down crast

It looks the problem is with few of the regular servers, so maybe post your location also, to find out which servers are down, East 'scylla and fort troy i know of atm.

yes but in fact i don t remember where i'm lol I did others stuff IRL and then i can't remember wot i ve done 15 days + ago... goin' to try to remember but i'm not sure... :-/

Thank youuuuuuuuuu

i am 99% sure you on Troy server its downa nd chrast and smasht up of all ther event Things ma doing whit out testing it first

Internal error for me too. I logged out at Osere.:( I tried GC 4 times before I saw this thread, I hope I'm not out of synch.

As soon as MA enters the modern age we might see some iPhone and Android apps come out which can generate pass codes. All banks have banking apps with simple 4 digit PIN codes. This is all that is needed and not a old school card swipe.

Same here.

Got booted along with a lot of people on Cyclops Depths restart and since scylla server is down I went in limbo and now its error time.

Good to know at least its not something on my side.

Last edited:

Looks like it's Boreas and Osere too. Are these all on same server?

I got internal error at Boreas also cant logg in

Can someone please tell me when you are able to logg in again.

Can someone please tell me when you are able to logg in again.

Still no luck. I hope someone from MA will go back to the office to fix this...

I am also getting Internal Error ... I logged out from Boreas a few hours ago.

Back