PvP4 minning log

I have mined that area as well. I find it interesting, You have never Lost any Ore do to PvP.
Maybe the 1st few times you went. you where under the radar. But making these posts and when you got your Hof's, PvP people are going to be looking hard for you . If they are at all over all. Maybe you just have Lots of friends. That would normally Kill others or try to.
I was killed 4 times their and lost Ore every time. Mined you over all I was still about even .
Because I had found a few very nice spots . The thing is It doesn't matter how fast you try and Teleport out If the other person is lucky enough to Teleport. Close enough you don't have time.
It really is to bad. In one way they put all that awesome Ore's there when only the Pvp'er get to enjoy them. With out be harassed. I mean the other great places to mine are over mined. So its a bit of luck that someone else hasn't just left where your about to start mining.
I would Think it would make it also a sure thing to keep in the 90 % range.
As I said I was killed 4 times. And I still broke even. Because of how Common the rare ore's in the spots I found.

Anyways Good luck to you,

Thank you :)

Just to clear things out:
There is one thing which isnt clear from my blog - how much do I spend on ME. It can easyli be about 500 peds so far. I was complaining about high price I had to pay for additional expenses somewhere in previous posts. I´m really teleporting a lot.
Next thing is time managment. Its not rare for me to have 2 or 3 day´s run (100 probes). When its full of PKers inside, I simply go out and do some hunting missions. We have saying here in my country - do not tease the snake with a naked feet :)
And about contacts - If I meet a miner, I always say hi to him/her. I try to be polite. We are on the same ship anyway.
And If I meet a Pk - there is all time in universe to find out what to do, to realize from which directions is he coming, to find a cover, to charge a tp chip and to choose a destination where is best to land. Sometimes, there is enough time left for a small conversation too lol

I was thinking a lot if I post pics here, or not. When I read others blogs, Im always happy, when I can see pictures of nice loots, so I decided for posting them.
It hardly matters anyway - when Im writing runs, all claims are drilled up for a long time and Im covering wide area in pvp, so It might turns out as a good thing to me, when they are looking for me at positions in pics posted here

Usually its not PKer who kills the miner - aside from rare occasions when PK lands near him - its the miner himself.
Its miner´s panic.

Ouch, this post grown to wall of text lol

Runs: 97-98
TT out: 394
TT IN: 208

Hogglo Diablo - 4 evade levels, almost 700 points in evade, 3 hp. It was madness.

These 2 runs were bad on tt, lvl5-one ended with 42% tt returns, but two interesting thing happened.
First one - himi VII, never ever had himi that high.
Second one - lol - I got my first PK. Outside of the zone, I saw strange moving GD, heading to pvp4. I left him thinking he is not using friend list. Later, when I met him inside, I decided to take the risk, so, I tped out, unloaded inventory and went back - naked, with gun hardly reaching 40 dmg per shot.
Whent I met him, he has combo of vigi/ghost wearing, but he was absolutely unaware of me, moving few metres behind him.
So I started shooting, and when I saw him equiping gun and taking only 4-8 points of dmg, well, I really wasnt very happy.
After two shoots he ran out of ammo and somehow I finished him.
Unbelievable.
That guy was about 9 lvls above my highest hunting levels.
I just had my share of luck.
Looted 6.5 tt of niksarium and 3,5 tt of ammo.

However, due to bad mining returns, I lost approx 90 peds

Markup: +116
This run: -70

TT spent: 11 879
TT gained: 10 514
Overal TT return: 88.51%
Additional expenses: 19

Overall: +2281

Last edited:
Runs: 99-100
TT out: 200
TT IN: 119

Two poor runs.
Not a single bigger claim, overall tt return ended up at 60 %.
Overall tt is falling down.

Markup was, as usuall, good.

Evaded 2 Pkers.

Markup: +79
This run: -12

TT spent: 12 089
TT gained: 10 633
Overal TT return: 87.96%
Additional expenses: none

Overall: +2269

Well, if anyone thinks its easy, its not.
Just lost 60 tt of narc to dragoons. Gz to him, shame on me. Next run soon :)

I need to say thanks to princes, as well, she is amazing.

Still, most of small hof is "at home"

Last edited:
Runs: 101
TT out: 100
TT IN: 297

PvP is like life, it gives and it takes.

Against all odds I hoffed again(281 narc):

But I lost approx 60 tt due to being killed. Poor, good, little box of Pandora :ahh:
60tt loss is my personal all time high in 7 year. Gratz to the looter. Who knows, maybe, sometime, in the future, I will have same share of luck.
When I will be bad guy too :wtg:

Run itself was amazing.

I´d like to thank to madam Nika, who is always kind to me. Even, if the most of pvp population hates her.

**all lost tt is in additional expenses

Markup: +80
This run:+277

TT spent: 12 189
TT gained: 10 930
Overal TT return: 89.67%
Additional expenses: 81

Overall: +2460

Last edited:
Reactions: MPZ
Runs: 102-103
TT out: 470
TT IN: 348

First run - lvl3, ore, pvp.
What was happening there was beyond me. I made up to 15 contacts. It was like droping a bomb, gd, tpied elsewhere, dropped bomb or two, gd ... over and over again.
I was hit twice, next two shots missed me .
Sometimes, I felt like I was dancing on oldies laser disco show. It was crazy.
And how I managed to survive all attacks is beyond me as well.
Anyway, at the end there was 58 peds profit after mu counted.

Next run was lvl2. Tried to find some nice enmat mu outside of pvp and failed badly. Returned to pvp with ore and failed badly again.
Bleh run.

Markup: +151
This run:+29

TT spent: 12 659
TT gained: 11 278
Overal TT return: 89.09%
Additional expenses: 8

Overall: +2481

Runs: 104-106
TT out: 300
TT IN: 172

3 runs, 100 unamped ore drops, each.
And all three were bad.
42%, 60% and 64% tt returns. Not much rares, poor hitrate, really nothing to write about.

At least I got nice 122-pedder from combi mature, while doing mission.

Markup: +80
This run:-48

TT spent: 12 969
TT gained: 11 450
Overal TT return: 88.29%
Additional expenses: 33 - mostly ME

Overall: +2390

Last edited:
Runs: 107-108
TT out: 377
TT IN: 268

First run and lvl5 amp. And it was fifth run in a row with tt return bellow 70%. To top of that, 10 tt of azzurdite was lost due to PK.

Second run was 100 ore drops, unamped. It was looking bad ´till the end, when I hit XII. Unfortunately it was only morpheus stone. Anyway, this hit pushed me up to 97% for this run and I really hope, I finaly broke the bad spell.

Markup: +66
This run: -43

TT spent: 13 346
TT gained: 11 718
Overal TT return: 87.80%
Additional expenses: 1736
Living in pvp means surviving in pvp. I decided to waste most of my profit on basic armor, basic gun and few esis.
I really hope it was good investment.

Overall: +611

Runs: 109 - 111
TT IN: 543

3 unamped runs but hey, this was a show.

1st run - IX pyrite, profit
2nd run - XII pyrite, profit
3rd run ... eh

Poor little box of Pandora, every PK loves her lately. This time Joda found me. He even dedicaded whole video to me, lol.
http://www.twitch.tv/jodaeu/c/6163046
If you are watching the vid carefully, you can see, Im talking about 80 tt of narc lost to him, but he looted only 40 tt. So, up to 50 tt of narc was just taking rest on the ground, in the middle of the toxic zone, through the whole night. This morning, when I woke up and watched his vid, I realized it.
So I went to search my narc, but - as expected - it wasnt there. I think I made someone really happy :lolup:

Anyway, it was few bad decisions from me and I payed here for my own mistakes.

At the end - had fun, made peds, Im ok

Markup: +161
This runs: 404

TT spent: 13 646
TT gained: 12 261
Overal TT return: 89.85%
Additional expenses: 119 - lost tt, tt for cover and toxic shot

Overall: +896

Last edited:
Runs: 112 - 113
TT out: 200
TT IN: 128

Nothing special this time, 200 unamped drops.
TT was slighty above 60% ( 65 and 63%). Got one noticable claim - IX narc.

After 3 months I got finally a global on attacker - 43 peds. But they ate much more, overall. Very strange they are nowadays.

Markup: +63
This runs: -11

TT spent: 13 846
TT gained: 12 389
Overal TT return: 89.48%
Additional expenses: 5 - toxic shot

Overall: +882

Runs: 114 - 117
TT out: 400
TT IN: 323

400 unamped drops and a PK.
First run was excellent - 115 % tt return. Ended with 55 peds profit.
Second run went bad - 67% tt.
Third run went even worst - 57% tt. But here I got my second ever PK. Met guy, obviosly not using friend list. I did what I had to do. Looted 5tt of ammo, no ores/enmaters.
4th run , .... , 82%, missing pyrite, himi saved the run.

Markup: 140
This runs: +16

TT spent: 14 356
TT gained: 12 712
Overal TT return: 88.55%
Additional expenses: 37

Overall: +898

Last edited:
What are your weapon profesions? And what weapon you use for pk ?:)

Just enough to oneshoot some ppl and not enought to even scrape some others :)

Runs: 118 - 120
TT IN: 188

300 drops run. Average tt wasnt very good, only 62 % for all 300 drops.
Best part was a nice PK as you can see above :)

Quiet, easy run. Nothing special happened. Escaped from few PKers. Average run.

Markup: 128
This runs: +6

TT spent: 14 676
TT gained: 12 900
Overal TT return:87,90%
Additional expenses: 2

Overall: +902

Last edited:
Runs: 121 - 122
TT IN: 196

Bad streak is still on.

PvP is funny place to live in nowadays. Ubers and PKers are gone, hunting caperons, or participating in events. Resident miners you can rarely see here and there. And new miners usually says "WTH was that?!?" after first run and low tt return and close to none markup :D

I was trying to complete my combibo mission, but bad loots stopped me from doing that. 10k points left to finish stage V.

Anaway, I really cannot complain. TT return is bad for - how much? 600-700 drops now? But I had very nice hits in the near past and I can live with some not-so-exciting mining runs.

At least, for this 300 drops run tt went up from 62 to 65%, compared to previous 300 drops.

Markup: +116
This runs: +12

TT spent: 14 986
TT gained: 13 096
Overal TT return:87,39%
Additional expenses: 219 - almost all upgrades to my gear are done.

Overall: +695

Yo, very late and very last post here.

After I stopped updating this blog i decided to jump on the level5 train and kept mining in pvp4.
Well, results jumped up and down and so on.
My biggest claim in whole blog was XX lyst. This is a bit dissapointing to me, i really was hoping for XXI at least. Even that XX was under 900 peds (894 if I remember correctly)
Best pyrite claim was XV (150 peds or so)
Achieved 8 PKs, with loot slightly above 220 peds with mu, what is really not bad for avatar with lvl33 being the highest.

I stopped playing EU 2 months back due to overall huge breakdown in markup, not planning to go back anytime soon, if ever.
Also the missing thrill in mining (same claim sizes over and over again) played its role.

So here are the final results

Approximal overall values:
tt out: 40k
TT in: 34k
tt return: 85% (plus minus few decimals)

Most important thing is even due to the not best tt returns, whole blog ended in approx +4,4k peds after mu. Not to forgot, this was because pyrite was sitting at 170-180 %.

Going to hybernate now. Wish you all good days in EU.
pandora

Back