Uber: 23k Crafting hof

slick27

Alpha
Society
Kaos
Well finally i got my first big big uber. Loot master heard me this one time :yay:.

uber_hof.jpg

shaun

Last edited:
heh gz mate ! :D

wow! Big gratz :D Don't spend it all in one place! That is unless you're buying my ranked scorpion tier 7 :p

Actually looking for a gun but more so marcorp 7 but il see. Just gonna try and cycle this lot through my lac x chip first :)

Gratz! Great how these HOFs always land in the first few clicks!

Gratz. 1 Awesome out of 12 is good stats. :p

Nice one Gratz:yay:

Gz always nice to see Limited blueprint condition crafting paying off. And extra gz for Residue and not some bs garnets and ohter no markup stones.

a really nice one. BIG GZ!!! :yay:

Awesome Shaun!!

:woot:

Glad you finally got your big crafting uber!

Dont spend it all at once (although having seen another thread, that advice may go to waste!! ;) )

Nice...can you reveal if you were crafting that L bp full on condition ? Also what was cost / click aprox ?

Nice...can you reveal if you were crafting that L bp full on condition ? Also what was cost / click aprox ?

Yes was full condition as I mostly do full condition these days to get away from some of my really boring hunts. And as I cant hunt very big mobs and I dont really like mining to much its my little gamble now and then. Cost I think entropedia says 8. Something ped a click.

Back