Mindark UNOfficial Prophet at Twins (Pets and Pixie armors)

whiteknut

Elite
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
Today morning Mindark Official Prophet was in twins for Q&A session. Asked him about few things I was interested and thought I share here. Comunication was on global chat. I am quoting from log direct answers on few interesting questions:

What next with pets and pixie armors?

09:47:49 [Local] [Snablesnot The Wiseman] Will pets still be ingame in the future?

09:48:27 [Local] [Mindark Official Prophet] yes
09:49:49 [Local] [Snablesnot The Wiseman] Will pixie armors be made super uber armors and all other armors removed?

(there was some pointless chat between these lines, something about officially denying it, but didnt feel like pasting it here)

23:48:27 [Local] [Mindark Official Prophet] Yes i think

...I think we can call taht PR grinding and whipping. Is there something more you can do to not say simple Yes or No ? afetr 15 mins i lost patience to press poor Prophet more, but answer is not clear imho

So what the hell MA? Why are you doing this and making pixie armor expensive and all other armors cheap?? It is easy for you to print money and cheat the economy and stealing sweat and other something something and few more bad words darn you something something.

So to sum it up: Pixie armor prices are going up because MA is removing other armors and making pixie best armor ingame.

For those who still didnt get it, read : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...l-Prophet-at-Twins-(Amps-and-CLD-s-questions)

You are not normal snable :). i say not normal! :D

Glad to see you Pressed Him for some Real Answers. :eyecrazy::rolleyes:

pain_in_the_ass.jpg

Nice! So just normal pixie, not the adjusted one??

Nice! So just normal pixie, not the adjusted one??

Yes only normal i know cause MA unofficial prophet denied everything and that proves everything. Anyways i heard all ppl with adjusted pixies are being locked with coming VU.

Finally someone who asked the right questions and got some clear answers - well done :D

Certainly like these questions more then the CLD ones ;)

What about gnome?
I got a gnome footguard yesterday but i TTed it.

What about gnome?

They might reverse the TT process since your armor part actually shouldnt exist anymore in the future and you should not have received money for it in the past for something that is not going to exist.
All other armor trades since the introduction of entropia might be reverted as well and the loot undone...

That means I will sell my gnome set one day for profit???

Wooot! :laugh:

What about gnome?

You'll regret that if it ever becomes possible to upgrade Gnome to Ghoul. ;)

(looks identical)

You'll regret that if it ever becomes possible to upgrade Gnome to Ghoul. ;)
You never know. (C) armor was just a scam for years until it became reality one day. :laugh:

You never know. (C) armor was just a scam for years until it became reality one day. :laugh:

Next you'll be telling me you can upgrade items to adjusted, improved and modified versions ;)

Back