Selling: Modified Isis LR32 UL Tier 3.8 & 2x A106

Jan Jan

Guardian
Society
Brutal Redux
El "JanJan" Heldo
Dear All,

as the title says, I would like to sell the following.

- Modified Isis LR32 Unlimited / Tier 3.8
tt = 359 PED (close to minimum tt)
SB = +5k PED
BO = +7k PED SOLD

- 2x A106 SOLD
tt = 16,78 each
BO = +1.4k PED

Remaining Tiers:

Entropedia link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Isis_LR32_Modified

I am looking for PEDs only or CLDs as part of the trade. Once the SB criteria has been met the auction will run for 1 week. A valid late offer on the last day will extend the auction by 1 day.

Kind regards,
Jan

Last edited:
Uhm ... that was really quick. The BO has been met for the Mod LR.
Sadly I gave it away after a couple of years hunting with it ..

Gratz and Good Luck to the new owner! :)

Uhm ... that was really quick. The BO has been met for the Mod LR.
Sadly I gave it away after a couple of years hunting with it ..

Gratz and Good Luck to the new owner! :)

Man, Just saw this.... That is cheap for this gun..

Gratz to new owner...

Last edited:
1 A106 is sold as well.

------
Thank you Jennifer, I didn't expect a quick trade like this to be honest. I considered it as fairly valued at this price. My mistake, I should have made a pricecheck thread before.

A couple of years ago, I bought this trusty gun for +8.5k from 2 lucky looters (LT).

I will truly miss it!

Hopefully you sold it to a hunter, and not a reseller.

a reseller wont have much room to squeeze if he payd +7k

mod 32 is close to LC-100 Frontier when both fitted with a106.

abit eco advantage to mod 32, but higher overkill, lower dps.

id say +7k was right on market.

That was way too cheap. I got the same rifle - it's a real beauty :)

Gratz to the "winner"!

@ermik:
2.951 DMG/PEC (LC-100 Frontier) vs 2.976 DMG/PEC (Mod LR32) is quite alot if you believe in eco ;P

Edit:
Free Bump! :)

Last edited:
The 2nd Amp is reserved.

That was way too cheap. I got the same rifle - it's a real beauty :)

Gratz to the "winner"!

@ermik:
2.951 DMG/PEC (LC-100 Frontier) vs 2.976 DMG/PEC (Mod LR32) is quite alot if you believe in eco ;P

Edit:
Free Bump! :)

Yes, if you belive in eco and also are a somewhat grinding kinda person who dont like to switch weapon for killshot mod32 comes with a bigger overkill.

eco is much, but not everything.

Atrox young , avg cost to kill with a106 attached to a few weapons weapons at lvl 40 laser sniper / DMG

sk_rmklipp.jpg

Yes, if you belive in eco and also are a somewhat grinding kinda person who dont like to switch weapon for killshot mod32 comes with a bigger overkill.

Atrox young , avg cost to kill with a106 attached to a few weapons weapons at lvl 40 laser sniper / DMG

sk_rmklipp.jpg

That is true - the website is great for comparing btw!
Nevertheless, the mod lr32 is one of the best weapons for low-mid lvl mobs! Plus, it got the oldschool bonus :cool:

Free Bump!!! ;)

sk_rmklipp.jpg

True, but, as this gun appeals to eco players they are probably the type of player who uses a finisher: personally I always use a finisher no matter what my main weapon is.

The other advantage of the mod lr32 is that it's base dpp is much higher than the LC-100. This means, you can enhance the gun with many damage enhancers and still retain a dpp over 2.95.

For example, a modified lr32 with 5 damage enhancers has a dpp of 2.961 and a dps of 52.1; which would probably make the efficiency of the gun far superior for atrox young and regen mob, than leaving the gun vanilla.

True, but, as this gun appeals to eco players they are probably the type of player who uses a finisher: personally I always use a finisher no matter what my main weapon is.

The other advantage of the mod lr32 is that it's base dpp is much higher than the LC-100. This means, you can enhance the gun with many damage enhancers and still retain a dpp over 2.95.

For example, a modified lr32 with 5 damage enhancers has a dpp of 2.961 and a dps of 52.1; which would probably make the efficiency of the gun far superior for atrox young and regen mob, than leaving the gun vanilla.

Make the eco calc again with 5 dmg enhancers @ 350% doubt youll se 2.95 dpp

Make the eco calc again with 5 dmg enhancers @ 350% doubt youll se 2.95 dpp

The principle remains the same, however, that it is a much better gun to enhance than a LC-100. Not only from a dpp perspective, but also, it's higher damage means it will break enhancers at a lower rate.

The 2nd Amp is sold as well.

Kind regards,
Jan

Back