Webshop Black Friday Specials

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

[h=3]Webshop Black Friday Specials![/h] The Entropia Webshop has added Extra Bonus Black Friday specials to its Ammo Value Packs.

Get up to 100% extra of Autoloot pills and up to 50% extra of H-DNA revival chips in these time limited packages!

Black Friday packages will be available during the entire Friday in all time zones, from New Zealand to Hawaii.

Find the Black Friday specials at https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/.

Good Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

lol soon we gone have all kind of sales like on steam , but still good job :wtg::wtg:

Weak sale IMO. They shouldve gave 10% more ammo or something if they really wanted people to buy more ammo packs or maybe add in a small amp of some sort if you buy $x amount worth of goods.

Get up to 100% extra of Autoloot pills and up to 50% extra of H-DNA revival chips in these time limited packages!

Extra auto loot pills, I guess we can TT them. The H-DNA is getting annoying, the fact you cant use it for 30mins each time is useless.

I'll take extra loot pills, I can't live without them these days - I've been spoiled! :laugh:

Extra auto loot pills, I guess we can TT them. The H-DNA is getting annoying, the fact you cant use it for 30mins each time is useless.

I agree.. i don't understand the 30 min cooldown. So dumb... it will take an eternity for me to use mine considering i die little as it is, and I have a ton from buying ammo online

yea, sell 110$ ammo n some extra stuff for 100$, it only makes sense lol

Not sure if sarcastic or not :p But it would make sense.. universal ammo you can't TT or trade, so you have to burn through it. It doesn't cost them money to generate universal ammo and in return they get real cash while forcing us to day decay and burn the ammo. Sounds like a good deal to me!

Give me extra skill pills. Kthx.

Give a mouse a cookie ...it wants a glass of milk.

can you make webshop take amazon payments please? :wtg:

They should have made a special offer to rebuy the gold pack.

They should have made a special offer to rebuy the gold pack.

What do you do with second armor set that you cannot sell, or second gun what you cannot sell, or second car that you cannot sell?

I still have all those things, and if i need ammo i buy some of the other packs.

What do you do with second armor set that you cannot sell, or second gun what you cannot sell, or second car that you cannot sell?

I still have all those things, and if i need ammo i buy some of the other packs.

Stash them in a container and enjoy the skill boost pills.

I'd like to know how many people took advantage of this :)

Aaah, k, i never used any of these yet, all pills waiting in storage.

It would also tie in nicely with the core mayhem #2 too, as the pills are a good match to high-action one hour instances.

Back