Selling: All skills cheap

Jin Franka

Deactivated Account
Society
Brutal Deluxe
FF Jin Franka
Hi

Last depo did not generate the kind of hof I wanted and therefor I´m selling all skills.
I will however not sell them for free, because annyoing moderators are around and will delete this thread if nothing is for sale and I want my soc to benefit from this, so my price is:

10% of mu value and mu will be based on whats normal for the period, not some anomaly.

Example: if mu is 100 ped I will charge 10 ped.
If you feel like donating a smaller sum because you just saved yourself a couple of hundred ped, I´m not gonna stand in your way ;)

Every little pec will be donated to my soc Brutal Deluxe!
This way I´m doing something good for everyone. You get cheap skills, my soc gets a pedboost and I feel good about myself :)

I reserve the right to:

1. not reserve any skills. Just come see me at Echidna when I´m online.
2. not stand responsible for your lost esi, if that happens. It´s up to YOU to know and to keep count. I will only provide the points available.
3. give away skills for free.
4. not deal with anyone for any reason.

Bring your ESI to me and get yourself a bargain! I don´t have THAT much skills left and not much time to be online! Everyone are welcome! Resellers, uber, noobs and probably even assholes I don´t like...

Mods, do your job edit:pls and keep this thread clean from anyone who tries to find something negative in this. tyvm

ty
/FF Jin Franka

Last edited:
Early morning bump
Work today and online after

Online for a while
10% of mu!!

online for a while at Echidna

online for a while at Echidna

Back