Question about beginner event.

r4gegaming

Hello this Newcomer Event Invitation #1 of 3.

I have already done this The gauntlet does that mean I get rewards again?

Hello this Newcomer Event Invitation #1 of 3.

I have already done this The gauntlet does that mean I get rewards again?

i highly, highly doubt you would receive the awards again

What's this invitation, a email? I guess they just send it automatically to all new accounts, no matter what those have already achieved. The gauntlet reward is a one-time of course.

try it and find out. I think some missions got reset a couple of vus ago when server was reset for the vu. At least that's my theory as to why I currently have two used up MAKO Trainer (L) in storage?

two used up MAKO Trainer (L) in storage?
One is from the old newbie tutorial that are at every firebase academy, and the other one is from the more recent newbie chain that starts in the mountain at Resolute firebase and gives you weapons at IFN outpost. At least that's how it was for me.

Is the gauntlet for noobs? I stay away from it expecting it to be super hard or something.

Is the gauntlet for noobs? I stay away from it expecting it to be super hard or something.

For complete noobs, it's like a dozen of L2 drones and an L5 harbinger-looking boss. Anyone can enter but only those < 10 lvl will get the reward and be allowed to the stage 2.

So I can't do it then? What does it reward?

So I can't do it then? What does it reward?

You can do it any number of times, just won't get any rewards.
The reward is Vivo s10 and access to stage 2 - more drones, 10 ped of ammo and a beacon for reward. The latter gives access to the noob beacon instance at Jennifer island south from PA - even more drones, some small random loot in the final chest.

Back