Society
Task Force
Fate Thanatos Themis
8q9SO3g.jpg

BO is 18k

How to make a Zorra's HK

It is quite simple, just put the right ingridients into the refiner:

• Xent Tech Light Rifle Prototype
    • you gonna get one yourself while following the Zorra missions chain, or buy from AH (seen them between 1-3k ped)
  • 4 Great Sea Beast Lazidolparts, that are a part of the loot from this mob (you need 100ped tt of each of them)
    • Lazidol's Brain Stem
    • Lazidol's Tounge
    • Lazidol Shell Fragment
    • Lazidol's Bone Fragment
  • and press start. Done!
To be able to spawn Lazidol u need to finish Zorra mission's chain and get Lazidol Fishing Lures from Greater Shaman. To make him give u those u got to have Greater Power Crystal (very rare loot or a combine of other crystals), and Zyn'Kimbro Fishing Spear (made while doing those missions). You can recive 3-4 Lures a day.

Or you can just buy all those ingridients from market lol.

Check here about the gun itself!

Last edited:
Whats it used for :)

Cool thanks :)
i wonder if the bosses are hard lvl 60+

8q9SO3g.jpg

Taking offers.

You dont happen to have the fishing spear also? If selling set i am sure there would be more interested parties (unless this spear is very common item, and everyone has one already :D)

You dont happen to have the fishing spear also? If selling set i am sure there would be more interested parties (unless this spear is very common item, and everyone has one already :D)

fyi spear is required to talk to the high shaman, after u do the mission... the mission, where u get the spear :hammer:

Wait is this the thing you have to kill the 10k stinky little merf for? If so, will it allow me to bypass it and move to skreel if I buy it?

If that is the case, I want it.

hehe nah Taco, u gotta deal with those lovely merfolkens urself ;)

the crystal allows u to summon the Lazidol the unlimited times after u do the entire mission chain, and its a part of the combine of Lazidol parts for a weapon

since parts of Lazidol are dropping well, BO fir crystal is 20k

How to make a Zorra's HK

It is quite simple, just put the right ingridients into the refiner:

• Xent Tech Light Rifle Prototype
    • you gonna get one yourself while following the Zorra missions chain, or buy from AH (seen them between 1-3k ped)
  • 4 Great Sea Beast Lazidolparts, that are a part of the loot from this mob (you need 100ped tt of each of them)
    • Lazidol's Brain Stem
    • Lazidol's Tounge
    • Lazidol Shell Fragment
    • Lazidol's Bone Fragment
  • and press start. Done!
To be able to spawn Lazidol u need to finish Zorra mission's chain and get Lazidol Fishing Lures from Greater Shaman. To make him give u those u got to have Greater Power Crystal (very rare loot or a combine of other crystals), and Zyn'Kimbro Fishing Spear (made while doing those missions). You can recive 3-4 Lures a day.

Or you can just buy all those ingridients from market lol.

Check here about the gun itself!

Are you selling the Lazidol parts?

i wasnt thinking about that

Id love to buy the crystal but 20k is far too much, if you would name your price for the lazidol parts if you have them id likely be interested.

crystal in terms of roi alone is a good investment - u can get 3-4 lures per day, which sell 3-5ped each, so even at it's low values 10ped a day is better than aud of same value

atm im mostly collecting lures, not hunting much, so id rather keep what i got. u can pm me which parts are u looking for.

crystal in terms of roi alone is a good investment - u can get 3-4 lures per day, which sell 3-5ped each, so even at it's low values 10ped a day is better than aud of same value

atm im mostly collecting lures, not hunting much, so id rather keep what i got. u can pm me which parts are u looking for.
Sent you a Fr

Hello,

im selling crystal again.
update on the prices and use of crystal:
- once you finish Zora's mission chain, you can get 3-4 lures a day, that sell for 4-5 ped each
- you can hunt Lazidol using those lures to summon him
- once u have 3 of any Lazidol parts, you can change them to 1 of other type in NPC, and sell (3 bones to get 1 brain that costs more than 3 bones)
- you can use Lazidol parts with a mission gun to create Zora's HK unl gun

BO for crystal is 18k

Cheers!

Back