lc 100 frontier

swampymonster

Old Alpha
Society
Gunslingers
Lil Swampy Monster
Please share your insight.

I will add more info as it plays out.

What do you think this is worth and why?

A tier 0, a tier 6?

Tier costs for a tier 6 is 770.41 ped after mu with 0% return of materials.

Can someone share what they recently paid for this weapon?

+5K for T0 ?
A T4 sold for +7K, a T5 sold for +10K, and there is a T6 here on the forum (which I'm actually renting) for +9K which imho is fairly priced.

By the logic of 5k for a tier 0, wouldnt. Tier 6 be 5770? Ofc it also take time and effort to tier so double tier costs would land the weapon at 6400.

I want to buy one

I also don't think it's worth 6400 Imo and maybe base cost is 6k.

Just trying to get a feel for it so I can either justify a reduced price for the tier 6 on forum or request a lower price via a sell thread. (Just being honest, I am doing this price check thread for self interested reasons)

Last edited:
The costs for materials are only a small portion of the total costs involved to tier a weapon

The costs for materials are only a small portion of the total costs involved to tier a weapon

What would you consider a good mu for time?

200% tier costs? 300%? More?

What would you consider a good mu for time?

200% tier costs? 300%? More?

Its not just about time either.

It will be hard, if not impossible to get a tier 0 LC-100 for less than 6K unless you find someone thats in a hurry to sell with no immediate buyers waiting.

With a gun like the LC-100, because its in such demand, it usually has more to do with how much the seller is willing to accept, within reason of course.

I can tell you there are prolly 1-2 UL frontiers in whole game that are T0. I bought one of them for 6k not long ago. Most ppl dont need those tiers but ppl rather then switch to more expensive guns on lvl 40+ tier up lower one like lc-100. Simply said...there are many ppl looking for T0-T1 cause they dont wanna pay for something they will not use. And most of those fresh T0 forntiers are from events. I got mine from HM. IF you are willing to pay only 5k for this gun....well wait a couple of months or a year a maybe the price will drop to a value it used to have 1-2 years back.

I can tell you there are prolly 1-2 UL frontiers in whole game that are T0. I bought one of them for 6k not long ago. Most ppl dont need those tiers but ppl rather then switch to more expensive guns on lvl 40+ tier up lower one like lc-100. Simply said...there are many ppl looking for T0-T1 cause they dont wanna pay for something they will not use. And most of those fresh T0 forntiers are from events. I got mine from HM. IF you are willing to pay only 5k for this gun....well wait a couple of months or a year a maybe the price will drop to a value it used to have 1-2 years back.

Thank you for sharing sandman.

I most def would spend 6k on one as well, and would pay extra for tiers.

I guess the answer is about 6k for a base and more for extra tiers.

I paid 4x CLD's for mine at tier 2 ... Was 6k back in time... It's now at tier 3.8 ... You can have it for 12k :)

I paid 4x CLD's for mine at tier 2 ... Was 6k back in time... It's now at tier 3.8 ... You can have it for 12k :)

12k / aud deprecitation × cld increase price?

Absolutly I'll pay you in miluca timber!

a tier 0 was recently sold ( witin the last week ) for +6k

Back