What's Under the Veil?

I'm getting confused what I've written where, but it appears to be a single seater, same wings but the wings attach at a higher level to the fuselage than the normal quad. It's also roughly the same size as the normal quad, that means there's some extra space in there for something... cargo, engines, weapons, bombs, defenses, cloaking device, long range sensors... could be anything at this point.

My guess-

It's a new ship that you will need to "Start your own business in EU", flying cargo around.
At least initially, they'll be Unl, and cost a pant load of money.

It's a DroopShip (L) :yay:

(no misspelling there :tongue2:)

Some great posts on this thread! :yup:

Ul, 4 man smuggler class Quad Wing!

As as one already suggested, I wish for the old hanger ships back with a 5 man crew and a 10 person limit. :yay: Plus being able to land on surface, or hover closely above. :yup:

Not sure what MA is planning but that there is just a Quad under the over.

News Update:

The ship that was reported found was stolen and replaced by the thief's Quad.

Knowing Ma´s/Calypso´s devs imagination it will be an adjusted quadwing, later we will see improved and modified ones released as well.

Modified Fleshlight......

Will just be a pile of nova fragments. They are just covering up the huge stockpile and calling it a small hulled ship.

I'd rather have system in place that works fairly in space, and a system that lets me know what the fuck is lootable or not in my damned inventory.

2092177942_520b5284f9.jpg

Maybe its just boxes :D

its all the opalos that were removed from TT

It's the RX cache. Robots have bribed human officials and now are smuggling it to Akbal Cimi through our stations while humans are distracted with the specially organized "core event".

Was going to ask which station is it at. But there isnt much incentive to go and look for it, is there.

Last edited:
what? wtf!!! thats me! wtf i'm doing under that veil..:eyecrazy:.

:dancing::dancing:was there, but only :banana: under the veil. :dancing: :bump::bump:

Someone killed Santa and have hidden him and his sledge. Sorry kids, no presents for you this year.

hmm sounds interesting :D

Someone killed Santa and have hidden him and his sledge. Sorry kids, no presents for you this year.

I thought this was our present this year. (BTW, it's just a lump of coal in a really big box with a big price tag attached, must purchase before opening)

I thought this was our present this year. (BTW, it's just a lump of coal in a really big box with a big price tag attached, must purchase before opening)

Yes, I'm sure we all completely pay for it ... covered with a ... Veil :laugh:

Just think how much good would bring new ships!

Mining Barge
Throws probes to target asteroid using launcher. 100500 pieces per shot. Do not hit the target - minus shot. And if you hit, then hit rate as on FOMA. But if you have found - that will be pyrite and whole 3k! Each 500-th hit - ATH!!!
Can be destroyed by fly bite. After each successful hit, from asteroid rises swarm of space-flies!

Stealth bomber - can destroy the MS at a distance of 2 times the range of the guns of the MS. Yes, 100500 PED per shot. 2 shots per 5 min. Can be destroyed by one hit from a single hit of Quad's Kismet.

Interceptor, which can fly from planet to planet for 3.5 minutes. Okay, 4. Increased fee to atmo enter (like 25 PED). Fuel consumption - 500 Oil/AU. Cannot enter to SS! A pile of removable accelerators, that will produce HoF's in manufacturing without ceasing! 250 PED/Click (1500 with MU) :laugh:

.... and so on, so on... tons of BP's, attachments, battles, whine and dead ships/players!

What is the number of devices we see, what opportunities! This will be something...big!!! :eyecrazy:

hmm the shape of a quad wing interceptor.

another event rolling in and prizes are quad wing ULs again, same stats like the ones already existing.

And then after all, there will be the proud owner taking it into space for the first time. :D

Hmmm I wonder how that will go. :scratch2:

The loot from the Entropy the Purger...............

The more I peer at the picture, the more I see just an ordinary quad under the veil. I start to think it will be MA's answer to all space peace-lovers - a normal quad but painted as a hippie van, with two huge bongs strapped under the wings in place of kismets.

Hey, look over there...it's not a bird, not a plane, ...its

...a sLuper quad? :scratch:

-Vi

Back