What's Under the Veil?

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

[h=3]What's under the veil?[/h]

Reports have surfaced of strange activity by Intercolonial Transport Authority (ITA) officials at an undisclosed space station. The image above, leaked from the space station's internal security matrix, shows an ITA inspector examining an unknown small-hulled spacecraft.

Attempts by station pilots and crew to gain more information about the mysterious vessel were met with gruff silence and a cordon by the ITA. The lack of official information has led to wild speculation over what could be hidden beneath the veil.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
my bet is its gunna be..........
expensive!

The start of a tease for a year end uber expensive sale?

I'm guessing a limited number of hyper warp capable ships so you can fly almost instantly from planet to planet.

So... are we supposed to look for the space station?

Edit: So small. Probably a new L ship.

Let me guess... It's unlimited Quad, which MA plans to gift personally to me :)
With the warp-ability.... :lolup:

But seriously, we wait for new BP's!!!!!

This thing didnt carrie any loot ?

looks like the good old Retro ships from another space game i havent played for 15 years.

Did it belong to the Beverly hillbillies?

This thing didnt carrie any loot ?
This. Let it be a one-seat unarmed vehicle which you can enter only without cargo (say, your max weight < 50kg), but which is too fast for pirates to even notice it :)

Quad-Wing Courier (L) or Medium Fighter V(L), a new craftable spaceship to be available in VU 15.1. Has at least twice the cargo box capability of Interceptor, if Interceptor has any at all.

This. Let it be a one-seat unarmed vehicle which you can enter only without cargo (say, your max weight < 50kg), but which is too fast for pirates to even notice it :)

Impossible. Quads already fly at 3.5x speed of light, 2min per AU for quads and 7min per au for light, how could anything go faster than that?

Sitting Duck class cargo vessel with room for one I'm-gonna-make-profit-fool and a his boxed dreams.

I need in EU Space:

- Inerceptor with Speed booster (10x please), maybe several speed boosters with different boost
- Black Ops (as in E..)
- Stealth Bomber (for MotherShips)
- Mining Barge for asteroid mining (Pyrite in gigantic quantities!)

All other ships are unnecessary ;)

a new ship for pirating?

just to keep everyone happy :laugh:

Short range one man fighter/bomber please.
Limited fueltank to allow for maximum 15 minutes of operation, making it impossible to fly between planets but instead start from motherships/spacestations as defence/offence tactical weapon in the upcomming fights over cargo missions :cool:

Whatever it is the Privateer and Mothership owners are nervous. Likely to be (L) but if it is warp capable it will devalue all the current warp capable ships, MindArk be very very careful what you release. Devaluing Privateers and Motherships is not a good idea at all.

Impossible. Quads already fly at 3.5x speed of light, 2min per AU for quads and 7min per au for light, how could anything go faster than that?

You operate with an ancient physics of 21 century when people couldn't even teleport or revive instantly :) In this bright future we've already forgotten more than those primitives ever knew (for instance, once upon a time we could even teleport between planets, but the spaceship owners union lobbied for erasing of that knowledge).

Anyway, once you already can fly at 3.5c, what could stop you from flying at 35c (except for empty pedcard) :)

Some crazy ship that can dmg the engine of a mothership and then its stuck for 30min or so and calls for help or gets vanished ;)

As far as I can tell, its shape is no different from a normal quad. Maybe it's a customizable one or maybe it has a cloaking device (that's why it has the tarp on it, you wouldn't be able to see it otherwise).

Whatever it is the Privateer and Mothership owners are nervous. Likely to be (L) but if it is warp capable it will devalue all the current warp capable ships, MindArk be very very careful what you release. Devaluing Privateers and Motherships is not a good idea at all.

I do not think that a small handful of people should always parasitize on everyone else, if she once paid for this ability too big sum. I have wrote about it not once. You pay for possibilities, nobody forces you. What about items, which should appear later - they may drop the price for yours, and this is only your own risk.

Let it be speed boosters for Quad or Warp ability for limited Ships!

Whatever it is, this and the cargo missions means that MA is finally doing something with space which is something to be welcomed by all actively involved in space one way or another.

Looks to be a mid-range fighter/trading ship, a extra set of wings and probably a larger fuselage than the original quad. Im hoping that they get around to releasing a mid-sized (7'ish person crew) dropship that can be used on planet, one can always dream :D.

Cheers
Zweshi

Same shape as a quad.

A Quad 2.0 (L).

Flys faster, as they'll make people want to buy it over the old quads that will be slower.

maybe fixed guns.

Back