Wanted! A copy of Calypso gateway for Win 64

SirFluidHat

Provider
Society
Frelancer
SirFluidHat
Hi.
The reason, i cant download the files from MA server, the download gets stuck.
I been trying to solve this issue for the past 4 days now, tryed i think all option i could find on the different forums here, i also sent 5 supportcases with uppdates on what i been testing, but no replies yet.
So if anyone could set up a fresh copy with all uppdates as a torrent file that would be appreciated :)

PS/ I pay 100 Peds iff someone can make me get into the game.

Thx in advance.
/SirFluidHat

Last edited:
Some1 had the same problem the other week (posted here on forum) said it worked when run as administrator.

Hi.
I did try that also, i also changed the compatibelity mode for the entropia installer file.
/SirFluidHat

switch off visual themes.

I dont think how windows draw the grafic will affect the download.:scratch2:
/SirFluidHat

realy like to get into the game, Bump!

Try to uninstall the game ( or if not installed check for folders or left overs of the game).

After check if you have your windows updated, DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 up to date.
also check this link:
https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/technical-issues-1/download-faq/

If download get stuck try change the parts you are downloding ( the content, e.g. Arkadia, Rocktropia) to see if it resumes the download.

Dont know ao to make the installation into a torrent file.
Good luck solving the problem.

Thx Abdul Nomad, i have tryed out everything you proposed there, but nothing works :(
So a Torrent file is the last hope for me right now, since i dont get any replies from MA about it either ...
//SirFluidHat

Have you got any firewall active or antivirus? Does your router have a built-in firewall?

Do you run EU installation in administrator mode? Do you have UAC (User Account Control) enabled?

Have you tried to install it on a different computer or with the same computer, but on a different network?

Could you show a picture showing how the download gets stuck?

Hi Sub-Zero!

Both Antivurus and Firewall turned of when trying to download, i run as administrator yes, Useraccount turned of also :) i also have changed the compability, tryed all settings.
the Download stops at 98% every time on the second file that has size 2,4 GB, then its stalling and the amount to download gets bigger, i have let it download for a hole day and a night & i have good connection, 100 mbit line so it should go very fast. but its stuck at 98% every time i try.
Internet explorer 11 upp to date & Windows uppdate also.
//SirFluidHat

I also called my internet provider they couldnt find any problems, they change my ip adress incase it was the problem, but that didnt work either. i tested to download other files and games and it works fine, its only with Entropia it doesnt work....

Back