Buying: Shop

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Buying a shop.

Anywhere on Calypso will do if price is right, but mainly looking for one in any of the malls. Size doesn't matter, even the smallest ones will do.

I'm on a budget, even though somewhat flexible, so I'm looking for an offer closer to bargain than ripoff. I will ask around and compare any given offers.

Shoot.

Hehe, I have unused Shop on FOMA. Can sell it for 3250 PED (it was bought for this sum).
If FOMA is not Collapso (as it named by dr3w :laugh:) for you, so sorry and consider it as free bump.

Also I can consider to sell my Shop on Monria (also Calypso Moon), if you interested. I have a regular sales there, but for me is too hard to fly to Monria from Ark atm (about 30 AU).

Hehe, I have unused Shop on FOMA. Can sell it for 3250 PED (it was bought for this sum).
If FOMA is not Collapso (as it named by dr3w :laugh:) for you, so sorry and consider it as free bump.

Also I can consider to sell my Shop on Monria (also Calypso Moon), if you interested. I have a regular sales there, but for me is too hard to fly to Monria from Ark atm (about 30 AU).

Collapso :)

Monria doesn't sound very tempting because the prices were really high in the beginning already and activity there is quite low. FOMA though, might be something. I'll need to think about that a bit though.

Could you share the locations of the shops?

Of course! FOMA Shop #27.

Now without items and ready to selling

Also, I must note, that on Monria I have in 3-4x more sales than on FOMA.

Monria Cthulhu Tower 3L, my Mining tools Shop. Price will be strongly higher than on FOMA

Of course! FOMA Shop #27.

Now without items and ready to selling

Also, I must note, that on Monria I have in 3-4x more sales than on FOMA.

Monria Cthulhu Tower 3L, my Mining tools Shop. Price will be strongly higher than on FOMA

Alright, thanks.

I will think about it, but also await for other offers. Since I'm not very familiar with the competition on FOMA I might need to get up there and check it out. I will keep you updated.

No problem, but for not to upset you, I must to say that buying a Shop on FOMA for me was a disappointment, despite the sales and its very low price. Also, I'm not in a hurry

No problem, but for not to upset you, I must to say that buying a Shop on FOMA for me was a disappointment, despite the sales and its very low price. Also, I'm not in a hurry

Problem is most likely, that FOMA is not what it used to be when it was CND. Today, if I have understood correctly, it's almost only empty domes for miners. I know Squall has some Caperons there but apart from that it is supposed to be quite dead. I haven't done the research though, so need to look it up properly.

If I open a shop on FOMA it would most likely be mining gear. However, since I would use a supplier rather than crafting myself, my margins would be low.

Back when it was CND shops went for 12-15k. I even offered 15k for a shop far from entrance but didn't get it.

Sunday bump.

Been offered four shops so far but only one with a price tag and one with a price range. Need to research properly before I answer you guys, but keep the offers coming.

Feel free to also share some information when you PM.

Shop has been bought and thread may be locked. Thanks to everyone for taking time to make me offers.

Back