Internal chat error? buggy

silas

Prowler
Nikopol
Hey Just had 5 relogs in Mino AH all very buggy cant see chat, cant move ect.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Hey Just had 5 relogs in Mino AH all very buggy cant see chat, cant move ect.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Logged into Mino, can't see any people or npc, can't see the televator into instance, "safe arrival" bubble never goes away.

Logged into Mino, can't see any people or npc, can't see the televator into instance, "safe arrival" bubble never goes away.

Ye same and now i cant even login, says my ava is allready logged in.

same here at icarus, 5 relogs, no npc, no teleporters; no buildings, buuble always here.
6th relog, after 2 minutes, all appears instantly, then some secondes later, crash to desktop^^

avatar is already looged, try in 1 minutes, after 5 minutes, same issue, i opened a case.

Yep, it has reverted to "already logged in". I'm not going to make 16 hours like this :(

It's account related as my son just logged his avatar in on my laptop and got straight in and got to Icarus where I was last.

I still couldn't get in after he logged back out.

Cant login either, started with chat error.. opened support case aswell.. hope they fix this soon! i want to grind some more!

Cant login either, started with chat error.. opened support case aswell.. hope they fix this soon! i want to grind some more!

same here, now it s 1h30 min and i cant log in, but my friend can log in normaly.
i think of some database transaction in a "ghost state", DB server havn't comited some log off transactions...

and cause of this bug, can't participate in the event, can't accumulates point, and each minutes, we lose possibility to win some prizes.....

i hope they fix it soon, and fast :)

Maybe they can add some comm on their FB page or in the launcher...

This is so anoying. Pls fix, so we might be able to do 14 hours this weekend.

Waited past 1h30mins now, getting slightly anoying to not be able to get points.

anyone has a contact ingame that can enter in contact with an official ?
cause it is week end time and i think there is nobody at the assistance desk^^

anyone has a contact ingame that can enter in contact with an official ?
cause it is week end time and i think there is nobody at the assistance desk^^

You're saying they have an event running this weekend, but have no support online? well that would be amazingly done
:yay::yay:

they have probably officials ingame, but technical assistance is not the same, generaly, tech assistance is done by another society, externals etc...

So maybe an ingame official can contact the "permanence guy" and ask him to throw an eye on the issue...

same problem here

same problem here, cant log in, support case open...

i think our case will be studied monday, and not before as support desk may be closed at week end times :/

Dont seem like its that many people experiencing this problem :scratch2: But for us who is, it really anoying.

Dont seem like its that many people experiencing this problem :scratch2: But for us who is, it really anoying.

Is so annoying, I want to play since its finally weekend! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is so annoying, I want to play since its finally weekend! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

i wanted to see how high up the bonuss reward ladder i could go. But not being able to participate, in the absolute best playing hours for me, i wont get very high. Or maybe i will, but it wont be in points :silly2:

support case -> opened
facebook page -> message left + comm on the main page
forum -> of course we are in^^
InGame Official -> have no contacts who can try to ask them help.

I was able to get in using the Virtual tycoon app for my android phone, logging into that a few times helped :yay::yay::yay:

You can thank me by giving me free stuffs! (joke) hope it helps, and happy grinding

I was able to get in using the Virtual tycoon app for my android phone, logging into that a few times helped :yay::yay::yay:

You can thank me by giving me free stuffs! (joke) hope it helps, and happy grinding

Anyone have solution for none-Android users?

will give it a try :) thanks

for non android user, try BlueStack^^

Epic WIN :)

Back