ATROX TIME @ LA40 and OLA2

register: Joe Mr-Joey Force

Bump :) Sunday will be Easter for me (orthodox) so payout time will be short :) Also next week I will be available only on PCF (from phone), not ingame. All globals will of course continue to be counted :D So keep hunting!

Updated and online for some payouts for those of you online :D

Sign me up!

Naama Naamios Kala

Sign me up!

Naama Naamios Kala

Alright guys, over 1 k ped handed over in today's payout :D I'm off on my vacation so cya all next saturday :D

All globals will count and I will update them when I return :D Happy hunting !

Register:

Archie Clipper Moonsail

Taxe lowered to 3% for a period ;)

If you like it, let me know i will probably fix it after the test !

Have Fun !

:cool:

Cerb Hulk Beris

P.S. Could you increase maturity in LA40 by a little? It would be perfect for people on Silver Atrox challenge, but still some providers around (that do not count for mission).

Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten

im also searching for best place for silver mission..

Cerb Hulk Beris

P.S. Could you increase maturity in LA40 by a little? It would be perfect for people on Silver Atrox challenge, but still some providers around (that do not count for mission).

Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten

im also searching for best place for silver mission..

OK maturity raised on LA40 to level 6.. sould be better now :)

Welcome guys and thank you manuel :D Make the troxies hof!

Taxe lowered to 3% for a period ;)

If you like it, let me know i will probably fix it after the test !

Have Fun !

:cool:

Don't forget about this :D Best place to do the Atrox Silver Mission!

And the update for this week :

Quite a lot of ped being won :D Got 4000 ped in total to hand out :D Keep hunting guys!

Hello all,

decided to Stop the event this week end (until monday 00:00)

I hope you had fun and some new event are coming .. :)

All prizes won will be handed out for one more month for those who can't log in this week please contact "nutrageti".

Hello all,

All prizes won will be handed out for one more month for those who can't log in this week please contact "nutrageti".

Lol, im late all the time... Was planing to do 52 000 points more in that LA... Wont do with tax and without event...

Hello all,

Does my global count?

Tommo tt1499 Tuszu Brainstormers Atrox Mature 51 PED Sat, 18 Apr 2015 06:11:21

It is indeed valid :D Contact me ingame for the prize :)

nvm

too short bs blah blah

Last edited:
Well guys this is the end of this event :) I will post a final update tomorrow :) Payouts will be done for another 30 days from now :)

c9fb355b6a7482ee72cbb711c6a2ad59.jpg

Final update :) Message me if I forgot anything :) The above contains all those who remain to receive peds :) A lot of people have already cashed out :D

Last edited:
c9fb355b6a7482ee72cbb711c6a2ad59.jpg

Final update :) Message me if I forgot anything :) The above contains all those who remain to receive peds :) A lot of people have already cashed out :D

I might have missed the time that this ended and if so then that is on me. but could you please look at the 50 ped global by Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel on OLA 2 dated 4-19-2015 post to EL at 17:40. Just looking to see if this was included and you missed it on the final update.

I might have missed the time that this ended and if so then that is on me. but could you please look at the 50 ped global by Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel on OLA 2 dated 4-19-2015 post to EL at 17:40. Just looking to see if this was included and you missed it on the final update.

It is valid :) 100 ped will be yours :)

Thanks. Wasn't sure if this event ended as of the time of the post or if it ran until 0000 MA on monday.. thanks for the clarification. Not sure what your schedule is to meet but I am usually on around 1500-1700 MA time then again from 0500-0700 on weekdays and weekends it's almost all day.

Got a little unexpected vacation time :)) Will be away a few days so I will extend the payout time :)
Good luck all!

Back