bump bump........

bump bump............

Added Skills on chips:
-Hair Stylist 9.82 tt BO: 14k%
-Fashion Design 13.52 BO: 7,5k%
-Force Merge 17.90 BO: 5k%

bump bump........

PM sent, please let me know. Thanks.

Replied as well, we have a discussion going:)

bump bump..........

Hey, can you add me in game or let me know your exact avatar name so I can add you?

Would love to meet up for the trade we discussed.

Hey, can you add me in game or let me know your exact avatar name so I can add you?

Would love to meet up for the trade we discussed.

I dont know what to say, I PM you ingame, and added you to friend list.

No reply from you, so I figured you canceled the deal.

Not at all, didn't see your PM or friend addition yet, will be home in a few hours will check.

Still interested in deal, can you shoot me what your avatar name in game is so I can make sure to add you if your PM didn't come through for some reason.

bump bump........

bump bump.........

Wasn't able to catch you yesterday online, will try today, guess a bit tough since we play at different time zones.

My general offer still stands, perhaps we can firm it up via messages and I can go and get the ESI so that we can conclude the deal quickly once we manage to meet up?

Wasn't able to catch you yesterday online, will try today, guess a bit tough since we play at different time zones.

My general offer still stands, perhaps we can firm it up via messages and I can go and get the ESI so that we can conclude the deal quickly once we manage to meet up?

Well, I have been PM you last two days you have been online;
...so either someone else plays your avatar
..or you have me on ignore

There is a third option, which happens to be the reality, will let you work out what that might be:) I will check the PM when I get home, hope we can work out the logistics soon.

bump bump.......

Can you PM me some times you can be on, I am generally available after 18:00 US Eastern time, but can hang out late and try to meet you early Europe morning as well.

Can you PM me some times you can be on, I am generally available after 18:00 US Eastern time, but can hang out late and try to meet you early Europe morning as well.

I always log off 17:00 US Eastern time, so since we havent managed to meet for a week now, I dont really see how.

Maybe esier to buy skills from someone else.

Let's try weekend, that should work if you are on European day time. As the set of skills of interest is very specific would love to meet up and get this done, will shoot to catch you Saturday / Sunday.

Please keep the skills till then as discussed.

bump bump.......

bump bump......

bump bump......

Buuuuup buuup

buuuuuuuuuuuuu

Back