Price Chek ADJ 2722

Etopia

Bitchtropian
Society
The Incredibles
ETOPIA
i wonder to buy one of those to do some low hp mobs for iron chanlenge...

What would be the price now day for adj 2722 ?

Is there anything special about this gun,looking at entropedia it's non sib and not some special eco and looking at previus sales mu nothing special there i see tir 2 +300 month,maybe you could find something more eco than that for grinding :),just my state of view,sry if i'm being smartass:ahh:

Is there anything special about this gun,looking at entropedia it's non sib and not some special eco and looking at previus sales mu nothing special there i see tir 2 +300 month,maybe you could find something more eco than that for grinding :),just my state of view,sry if i'm being smartass:ahh:

if i didnt want smartass comment , i would not open such thread...
so thanks for head up.
any idea of cheap eco gun ul old school , with low domage , and fast atack ?

if i didnt want smartass comment , i would not open such thread...
so thanks for head up.
any idea of cheap eco gun ul old school , with low domage , and fast atack ?

I think your best bet would be this:

EWE EP-21 Defender Improved or EWE EP-21 Defender Improved, SGA edition

For super cheap, Karma Killer is great too. Less eco than ep-21 but more dps

i have a karma killer :p

imp ep-21 would be very good , but i guess they are quite expensive ... i have no clue of their price nowday...

price of those toy went down a lot with all those sib L thingy...

is omegaton m2910 good dps :)
i am not after dps , i have allready a good dps gun...

i want fun gun to kill small mobs, so lots of atack and low damage.around 20 30 or so
like karma killer , imp ep 21,adj 2722 and so on

i have a karma killer :p

imp ep-21 would be very good , but i guess they are quite expensive ... i have no clue of their price nowday...

price of those toy went down a lot with all those sib L thingy...

Yea.. looking at the most recent threads it looks like they are worth around TT +3-3.5k. I had no clue it was worth that much :p

Threads for reference:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...805-Improved-Defender-T3-7&highlight=defender

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...oved-EWE-EP-21-Defender-T4&highlight=defender

PS: I searched for adj 2722 and looks like gewitter just sold his for TT+520 PED.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Adj-SK-20-FAP-14-Smug-Adj-2722&highlight=2722

That's the only thread I could find on PCF that was recent.. other than that the 2nd latest one was from 2011.. Not sure if it sold or not:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...220087-adjusted-2722-tiers-4-1&highlight=2722

i am not after dps , i have allready a good dps gun...

i want fun gun to kill small mobs, so lots of atack and low damage.around 20 30 or so
like karma killer , imp ep 21,adj 2722 and so on

All things considered you maybe should click a Shriek Back Alley.

or

Minisweeper V1 is very fun on small mobs.

All things considered you maybe should click a Shriek Back Alley.

or

Minisweeper V1 is very fun on small mobs.

i played a lot with adj v1 and v2 , very fun weapon... but i never had any luck with it...and i try to stay on lazer...

+200-300

once in a while they popup on auction

I'd skip the Adj 2722.. just grab a cheap EP-40 Merc for now and put whatever amp you want on it. Keep an eye out for an Imp EP-21, I just sold one and there are a couple still floating around I think. They can be had for +2K to +4K depending on tier

Omegaton M2722 Adjusted + A104 = 2.970 DPP - 31.27 DPS - 45.00 Max Damage

EWE EP-40 Mercenary + A106 = 2.960 DPP - 37.59 DPS - 59.00 Max Damage

EWE EP-21 Defender Improved + A105 = 3.053 DPP - 35.44 DPS - 51.00 Max Damage

EWE EP-21 Defender Improved + A104 = 3.046 DPP - 34.06 DPS - 49.00 Max Damage

Last edited:
I bought a tier 4 about 2 month back for around +120 and sold this week for +400, so it varies a lot between +100 and +400 from what I've seen.

I bought a tier 4 about 2 month back for around +120 and sold this week for +400, so it varies a lot between +100 and +400 from what I've seen.

Reseller :D

Back