Entropia Purge

I always wonder if people just shoot down their "friends" and allow them selves to be looted to make a video. It's not like Pvp-4 where it cost everyone 5 peds to die. Space it only costs repair of a ship and you can be like look "I looted 10k of stuff from someone" Just a thought, not saying you did it.

BTW - give me my H-DNA back! You don't deserve to be revived!!!!!!!!!

oh no that's really a looter lol don't seem sooo shocked, this one is not even that big.....

Can't view the video :(

Stupid youtube

This is what I think it will look like after logout is over!!

Thanks for that video! We need more videos like this on Youtube! With your help we can force MA to remove lootable space as more find out about how this is possible in a RCE based game.

they made space lootable for a reason and they will never change it lil buddy

and to fishface.... they turn and shoot back daily, what kind of pirate would I be if I let all those who don't "shoot back" go....I would be a broke one!!

They have changed all kinds of stuff people never thought they would. "Never" I would not use. Highly unlikely maybe. :)

when the logout is removed i will stay firmly offline until things change..

The first place you show in the video, is the right place for you and all other poor pirat.:jawdrop:

just shoot me down as long you want, i never have loot in space, except some dung or novas. is your ammo you wast, and i hope you wast a lot. :lolup:

I expected to see a blank page :laugh:

Thanks for that video! We need more videos like this on Youtube! With your help we can force MA to remove lootable space as more find out about how this is possible in a RCE based game.

MindArk wont get rid of lootable space because making it lootable creates and secures the market for Privateers, Motherships, plus any future warp capable vehicles. It also gives a reason for owners of those ships to upgrade their SI, consume resources, and make other investments.

What Entropia does need, what it deserves, is better pirates <removed>.

<removed> all of these new pirate promotional videos is only creating more competitors which will make it harder and harder for them to be profitable as pirates as more and more decide to become pirates.

People watch these videos and see the 500-2000 PED loots but dont realize what all goes into getting those. They dont see the hours of sitting there doing nothing and being bored. They dont see all of the no looters and they especially dont see all the costs that go into shooting down all of those no looters. They certainly dont see the days and weeks of losing ped or barley breaking even.

Last edited by a moderator:
MindArk wont get rid of lootable space because making it lootable creates and secures the market for Privateers, Motherships, plus any future warp capable vehicles. It also gives a reason for owners of those ships to upgrade their SI, consume resources, and make other investments.

What Entropia does need, what it deserves, is better pirates <removed>.

<removed> all of these new pirate promotional videos is only creating more competitors which will make it harder and harder for them to be profitable as pirates as more and more decide to become pirates.

People watch these videos and see the 500-2000 PED loots but dont realize what all goes into getting those. They dont see the hours of sitting there doing nothing and being bored. They dont see all of the no looters and they especially dont see all the costs that go into shooting down all of those no looters. They certainly dont see the days and weeks of losing ped or barley breaking even.

hardwrath...the reason we post theses are we do want more pirates, you sound stupid taking wild guesses about what we want, and yes we have a lot of times its slow and a lot of smaller loots than this one, some bigger then this one,,, all I know is I hardly ever depo anymore and any1 interested in being a pirate I think you know where to find us!!

No more free rides people!!! no more log off <removed>!!

But isn't that exactly what they've done for the next release? With these courier missions, you can essentially just mail the stuff to yourself on any planet you want. I know people are stupid and there will always be some moron who risks it, but why would they?

Awesome video ! :smoke:
Yeah that last looter was glorious, if only smoke was running fraps also....

trololo.gif

Last edited:
But isn't that exactly what they've done for the next release? With these courier missions, you can essentially just mail the stuff to yourself on any planet you want. I know people are stupid and there will always be some moron who risks it, but why would they?

no 1 will send 30- 50 things to them self, that would cost 100-300 peds ....every 1 lives on profit so what ever cuts into that will hurts the bottom line.... there will still be enough looters for us...people don't stop to think that this new auction is not set up as a miner or hunters safe passage

Why would they now with 100% safe travel ?

There will always be people who want to "run the gauntlet" so to speak...

Awesome video ! :smoke:
Yeah that last looter was glorious, if only smoke was running fraps also....

<removed 3rd party hosted image>

I know!!! only if lol

no 1 will send 30- 50 things to them self, that would cost 100-300 peds
Do you think it'll be that much? Seems kind of high. Maybe 30-50 stacks of stuff.

I guess we'll see when the release comes out.

<removed> I have depoed one time in the last year.. #winning

Was an entertaining video. Thanks for taking the time to put it together.

Wish more would. I miss the good old days when we had tons of cool vids showing all the fun in EU.

Was an entertaining video. Thanks for taking the time to put it together.

Wish more would. I miss the good old days when we had tons of cool vids showing all the fun in EU.

ty man we all should make more videos of what we do, we all should self promote this crazy game we all love so much!

/mod note/

This forum is not a PVP zone.

2.2 - Insults/Flaming
Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts are not permitted. Posts of this nature will be edited or deleted by the Community Staff without notice and the offending member may be temporarily or permanently banned without notice. It is important to keep in mind that PlanetCalypsoForum is a global community and what might be acceptable behavior or language in one country may not be acceptable in others. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members and forum staff, along with constructive posting of opinions is essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked.

If you want this thread to remain open, then I highly recommend that you stay with the topic of the thread - ie the effect of the forthcoming change to Space.

/mod note/

This forum is not a PVP zone.

If you want this thread to remain open, then I highly recommend that you stay with the topic of the thread - ie the effect of the forthcoming change to Space.

rRbQ5Sv.png

Back