Need a mentor :)

Hey, my eu account is "Silas Boom Rorschach" and i'm looking for a mentor to teach me all they can! I am in the Eastern Time Zone and i live in florida, if you feel obliged to help me learn eu please send a friend or a pm or whatever you're supposed to do, thanks! If I receive multiple mentor requests, I will go with the highest rating to disciples graduated ratio.

Hey, my eu account is "Silas Boom Rorschach" and i'm looking for a mentor to teach me all they can! I am in the Eastern Time Zone and i live in florida, if you feel obliged to help me learn eu please send a friend or a pm or whatever you're supposed to do, thanks! If I receive multiple mentor requests, I will go with the highest rating to disciples graduated ratio.

Welcome! I'm sure you will find a mentor soon enough, I can even recommend one if need be. Where in Florida do you live if you don't mind me asking? I just moved to Tampafrom Chicago :D

I actually need a mentor as well, but I'm PST (-8 GMT). I'm from Canada and I've gotten a decent grasp but I'm still losing PED hunting..

Any help would be appreciated! "Wolfin I-O Kane" in-game.

I actually need a mentor as well, but I'm PST (-8 GMT). I'm from Canada and I've gotten a decent grasp but I'm still losing PED hunting..

Any help would be appreciated! "Wolfin I-O Kane" in-game.

Losing ped while hunting is normal :) You dont need mentor to tell you that :)

On more serious note there are many Canadian players out there and i am sure you will find a mentor very fast - just remember you have to find your own style and tricks so you can break even or possibly even profit (Mentors can teach you the basics, but basics is not good enough for being successful in EU)

I haven't mentored for a while, but I'm happy to take on English speaking disciples from time to time who live in or near my time zone (eastern to pacific).

I live in the eastern United States and have played Entropia for 9 years. I personally deposited 100K PED into Entropia over my first few years in game and have not deposited since 2008. Since, I've withdrawn 10x that amount and continue to own my land and a couple of large stacks of deeds which I pull extra income from Entropia by owning.

If you'd like to learn about economy and market value and how to survive while building a new account on minimal deposits, this is the sort of information that I can attempt to offer.

If interested in having me become your mentor, simply add me on the mentor registry "Darth Skippie Boobie" and I'll be online later today to accept requests.

I haven't mentored for a while, but I'm happy to take on English speaking disciples from time to time who live in or near my time zone (eastern to pacific).

I live in the eastern United States and have played Entropia for 9 years. I personally deposited 100K PED into Entropia over my first few years in game and have not deposited since 2008. Since, I've withdrawn 10x that amount and continue to own my land and a couple of large stacks of deeds which I pull extra income from Entropia by owning.

If you'd like to learn about economy and market value and how to survive while building a new account on minimal deposits, this is the sort of information that I can attempt to offer.

If interested in having me become your mentor, simply add me on the mentor registry "Darth Skippie Boobie" and I'll be online later today to accept requests.

Skippie want to mentor me? I'm 10 years deep in this game but can always use some more help to break into the next level :)

PS: Not sure if it's possible to go through multiple graduations because Strash was my most recent mentor.. but if it is I'd take you up on the offer!

same here :)
i will take all the hint to play better as a "minimal as possible" depositor.

I ve already graduated, but if we can't do anothe discipleship, maybe you can just build a group and dispatch some lessons :)

Back