PC for Modified Tegretov TR6

corvette

Prowler
Blue Corvette Velvet
As the title says, price check please. Also curious as to how many there are in game and who owns them. Thanks in advance!

Yummy :) every blp rifle users dream gun at some point of his career. if u started before the sib era that is.

About Price, i would say the closest it can be compared to is a Mod Stark. But better.
Seen one trying to sell a T6 mod stark for 40k and another person, (propably untiered) mod stark for 20k.

But being better i would say 25-35k for an untiered Mod Teg?

Cheers

With things this rare, it's worth whatever the owner is willing to sell it for, otherwise there is no sale.

Thanks everyone. So no one knows of anyone else having this gun?

gud666 has one and i think there should be another one somewere, someone said Star has it but i have no idea if that is true...

gud666 has one and i think there should be another one somewere, someone said Star has it but i have no idea if that is true...

No, texted star and he doesn't have it anymore. darn, want to know who the other owners are and how many in game. General consensus is there is at least 2, but possibly 3.

Baja Nicky Maya has one also i think Corvete.

Grave sold his. I was intrested to buy it. But it was already sold. Was a couple of years ago.

//WL

ah well didnt play few months :D

ha, true that. and it sounds like some peeps in this chat might be interested in that gun too. I have a tier 6 mod stark right now that I will sell if I can get one of the mod tegs. see what happens I guess.

Back