Another happy support case story

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Hey guys and girls,

Once again I have been in contact with MAs support and once again I'm happy with help I recieved. I think it is important to share these sunshine stories as well.

Case:
Sunday I bought a shop on Monria. With the shop came some mysterious item that was impossible to locate. The previous owner pointed out where he thought it was and since it had a TT value of 106 PED I was eager to find it. Sunday night was a treasure hunt inside my shop.

Got tired eventually and filed a support case. 36 hours later the item, a no-markup sign and not a mod fap like I was hoping, has been moved to my inventory. I will now fill it with dirty pictures of myself and put up in the shop for everyone to admire.

Thank you MA.

Gz! I'm happy for you that you get this bonus. :laugh:

But I must note, that MA disapointed me in this easy question, because my case was answered: 'we delivered your issue to responsible team', and was closed by me yesterday without any solution. It was opened from september to december without any answer from MA in this period.

On this basis, I can assume that MA relate differently to different players.

Hey guys and girls,

Once again I have been in contact with MAs support and once again I'm happy with help I recieved. I think it is important to share these sunshine stories as well.

Case:
Sunday I bought a shop on Monria. With the shop came some mysterious item that was impossible to locate. The previous owner pointed out where he thought it was and since it had a TT value of 106 PED I was eager to find it. Sunday night was a treasure hunt inside my shop.

Got tired eventually and filed a support case. 36 hours later the item, a no-markup sign and not a mod fap like I was hoping, has been moved to my inventory. I will now fill it with dirty pictures of myself and put up in the shop for everyone to admire.

Thank you MA.

Looks like I finally have a need to visit Monria!

Gz! I'm happy for you that you get this bonus. :laugh:

But I must note, that MA disapointed me in this easy question, because my case was answered: 'we delivered your issue to responsible team', and was closed by me yesterday without any solution. It was opened from september to december without any answer from MA in this period.

On this basis, I can assume that MA relate differently to different players.

Thank you, it will be put up tonight. It is strange that they couldn't fix it for you. Did you check your list of items on the website? I found it there first so maybe it was easier for them.

However, you said there was something like 200 PED tried right? Now I need to start looking for the other mystery item :tongue2:

Looks like I finally have a need to visit Monria!

Yes. However, I will not tell you I am an obese middle age man.

Did you check your list of items on the website?

Hehe, If you saw my list ... of 7000-8000 items on website, and among them a ton of different signs and screens, and their BP's. All this is laid out in pots, vases and vehicles, as well as in Shops ... you would understand what is my problem :)

Hehe, If you saw my list ... of 7000-8000 items on website, and among them a ton of different signs and screens, and their BP's. All this is laid out in pots, vases and vehicles, as well as in Shops ... you would understand what is my problem :)

:)

Then maybe that was the difference. I don't have that many items (only a thousand or so) so was easy to find it. I just looked at TT value until I saw something that matched the number and since I didn't have any signs at that point I was sure it was the right one.

I have a question for you but I'll PM.

Glad they could help you so quick.. but not all cases are that easy I guess.

Code:
2014-05-26 19:35      Entropia Universe Support:

SpikE,

Thank you for the screenshot. I have forwarded your compensation request for further investigation, and you will be contacted in this support case shortly.

Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies for any inconveniences this is causing you.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

That was a response I got for my case the day after i opened it. I have bumped the case once a month since then with no response at all. Now will start bumping it once a week for a couple months and then i guess once a day after that.

Glad they could help you so quick.. but not all cases are that easy I guess.

Code:
2014-05-26 19:35      Entropia Universe Support:

SpikE,

Thank you for the screenshot. I have forwarded your compensation request for further investigation, and you will be contacted in this support case shortly.

Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies for any inconveniences this is causing you.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

That was a response I got for my case the day after i opened it. I have bumped the case once a month since then with no response at all. Now will start bumping it once a week for a couple months and then i guess once a day after that.

Hm... make a new case. If you bumped it multiple times they should have at least given some sort of message saying they are working on it. I've seen a number of responses to other people's cases where they said something about slipping through the system. Perhaps this happened to you?

I'd expect that to only be an excuse, but if a new support case resolves it for you then it might be true.

Back