PC: Lacerating Attack Nanochip XI (unlimited) tier 6

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Hello,

i consider selling my Lacerating Attack Nanochip XI. Tonight i have tiered it to 6.0. Link to entropedia: <click>
(decay of course includes chip + implant decay).
It is not unique chip anymore because less than 1 month ago another one droped. So only two exist.

I am asking players what it may be worth these days.

Total TT cost to tier it from 0 to 6 was: 2289.57peds

Falagor
:bandit:

nice chip :)

free bump

Anyone?

Falagor

I guess before i post selling thread - noone will answer ;).

Falagor

I would like to bump this ;)

Falagor

Problem with pricing this is only a handful of people can actually use this chip fully. Most have got the damage skills but the hit skills are not so easy to come by and requires alot of skilling. But out of all 3 types some my best returns have been from lac due to the high cycles less overkill. It has slightly better range and all compared to the corrosive and electric. Debate this all you want but i have cycled a fair amount in all 3 professions on the mindforce. pyro cyro and kin well unless you use a finisher their a waste of time. But thats my thoughts.

But id see what what corrosive and electric lvl 11 chips went for and price around them based on stats and your tier lvl.

shaun

Problem with pricing this is only a handful of people can actually use this chip fully. Most have got the damage skills but the hit skills are not so easy to come by and requires alot of skilling. But out of all 3 types some my best returns have been from lac due to the high cycles less overkill. It has slightly better range and all compared to the corrosive and electric. Debate this all you want but i have cycled a fair amount in all 3 professions on the mindforce. pyro cyro and kin well unless you use a finisher their a waste of time. But thats my thoughts.

But id see what what corrosive and electric lvl 11 chips went for and price around them based on stats and your tier lvl.

shaun

Comparing to XIs in corrosive/electirc is kinda hard becasue i can't find any traces of sales made - so dunno.

But i will try to comapre this to "regular" weapons mayby?

I applied amps: A106 (or A105 Improved) and Dante - as those are pretty much easy accesible in laser/blp and have quite nice eco and dmg.

Those were colsest ranged weapons with similar dps (with amps):

So it seems that this chip is most similar to Herman CAP-30 Smuggler + A106.
Ranked HK1750 and Ozpyn HK S1X1 have greater range but similar dps.

Not sure if my research is right but i found that:
- Herman CAP-30 Smuggler at tier ~5 sold for about +12k
- Ranked HK1750 at low tier sold for +12k
- Ozpyn HK S1X1 at tier ~5 sold for +12k
- Dante goes for about +1.5k
- A106 goes for about +1.4k

So similar setup at tier 5 should be worth about +13.5k

Considering all of this i guess this chip at tier 6 could be worth something between +12k to +13k. Of course this is my calulations and i try to be objective as much as i can but it is hard since i am the seller ;).

If my conclusions are out of logic - please point it out ;).

--- side speculation:

Of course there are some "what ifs" that yeld potential to this chip:
- what if MA releases MF amps. Lets say they release MF amp that is copy in stats of Dante. Then if you compare this chip with CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition <click> - then you will get nearly same dps on both setups.
Spirit at tier 6 + Dante is worth about +41.5k together. Of course Spirit has range advantage but i guess that this chip at tier 6 + fictional amp would be worth around 33k-35k peds.
Of course this is big "IF" but i know i would chew my leg off if i sell my chip and week later find out that MF amps are released ;).

---

@edit:
i did not even notice all thsoe weapons were laser - i guess no similar dps in that range in blp?

Falagor

Last edited:
Comparing to XIs in corrosive/electirc is kinda hard becasue i can't find any traces of sales made - so dunno.

But i will try to comapre this to "regular" weapons mayby?

I applied amps: A106 (or A105 Improved) and Dante - as those are pretty much easy accesible in laser/blp and have quite nice eco and dmg.

Those were colsest ranged weapons with similar dps (with amps):

So it seems that this chip is most similar to Herman CAP-30 Smuggler + A106.
Ranked HK1750 and Ozpyn HK S1X1 have greater range but similar dps.

Not sure if my research is right but i found that:
- Herman CAP-30 Smuggler at tier ~5 sold for about +12k
- Ranked HK1750 at low tier sold for +12k
- Ozpyn HK S1X1 at tier ~5 sold for +12k
- Dante goes for about +1.5k
- A106 goes for about +1.4k

So similar setup at tier 5 should be worth about +13.5k

Considering all of this i guess this chip at tier 6 could be worth something between +12k to +13k. Of course this is my calulations and i try to be objective as much as i can but it is hard since i am the seller ;).

If my conclusions are out of logic - please point it out ;).

--- side speculation:

Of course there are some "what ifs" that yeld potential to this chip:
- what if MA releases MF amps. Lets say they release MF amp that is copy in stats of Dante. Then if you compare this chip with CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition <click> - then you will get nearly same dps on both setups.
Spirit at tier 6 + Dante is worth about +41.5k together. Of course Spirit has range advantage but i guess that this chip at tier 6 + fictional amp would be worth around 33k-35k peds.
Of course this is big "IF" but i know i would chew my leg off if i sell my chip and week later find out that MF amps are released ;).

---

@edit:
i did not even notice all thsoe weapons were laser - i guess no similar dps in that range in blp?

Falagor

If they release amps for mf this chip might be worth more then your estimate. But i think iv seen the lvl 11 electric go for like 7 to 8k something around that none tiered maybe more was a while ago before i could even use the big chips. Also dont forget skills are worth a tad more the gun skills atm :D.

If they release amps for mf this chip might be worth more then your estimate. But i think iv seen the lvl 11 electric go for like 7 to 8k something around that none tiered maybe more was a while ago before i could even use the big chips. Also dont forget skills are worth a tad more the gun skills atm :D.

Thx for answer ;).

So considering that Lacerating is little stronger compared to XI electric and cost tier was over 2.2k i guess your saying it might be worth ~+11k (excluding the amp factor).

I know it all depends if there is someone who likes the chip or no and this may differ the price a lot ;).

Well - others are welcome to add more to this thread.

Falagor

I'd like to make an addition:

Your comparison to weapons seems fair, but you forgot that you can attach sights on weapons for various bonuses. I'm not sure how big difference that makes, but most likely it would have some impact on the appraisal.

Good luck with sale when it is time for it. :)

I'd, from this info, probably say +10k is a fair SB, though it is tough to tell what it can really get. After all there are only a couple of these and this is definetly the highest tiered.

I'd, from this info, probably say +10k is a fair SB, though it is tough to tell what it can really get. After all there are only a couple of these and this is definetly the highest tiered.

To be precise - exactly two exist. Mine and next one looted recently in november ;).

Falagor

Back