Ongoing login problems

Status
Interesting, here it is Tuesday and some of the servers are down. This happened last Tuesday and the Tuesday before also, which was noted by a player in the last week's post. I think he said something like "This seems to be an every Tuesday occurrence". Although last Tuesday I was, along with others, was not getting any loot last two times. I wonder if MA looked at the stats and found that Tuesday's play was the slowest of the week and decided to use Tuesday as the "Server Maintenance Day":). Interesting that the last two Tuesdays I was at Boreas and getting no loot. It seems that it is happening on the same servers every time.

Last edited:
has MA said anything about this? like whats actually wrong? or are we all left in the dark until we randomly log back in?

i love this game, FIX IT MA!!!!!

has MA said anything about this? like whats actually wrong? or are we all left in the dark until we randomly log back in?

i love this game, FIX IT MA!!!!!

They are working on it.

YIsQL7i.jpg

im hearin ya gypsy, and others...i didnt get booted but there wasnt any mobs anywhere, went back to the tp and it wasnt there so thought id relog and couldnt get back in again...
:mad:

They are working on it.

YIsQL7i.jpg

well done

i was after an explanation, the fact its telling us there is a problem logging in doesnt explain the problem just the symptoms we can already see.

you know like the problem is theres a faulty something or other or an update hasnt worked properly.

Still getting same :(
over an hour..

Interesting, here it is Tuesday and some of the servers are down. This happened last Tuesday and the Tuesday before also, which was noted by a player in the last week's post. I think he said something like "This seems to be an every Tuesday occurrence". Although last Tuesday I was, along with others, was not getting any loot last two times. I wonder if MA looked at the stats and found that Tuesday's play was the slowest of the week and decided to use Tuesday as the "Server Maintenance Day":). Interesting that the last two Tuesdays I was at Boreas and getting no loot. It seems that it is happening on the same servers every time.

There used to be standard tuesday servers reset, no idea if there are still. Seems so, just with problems. Normaly it was unnoticable except few specific actions ( like changing maturity of mobs on LA which was instantly updated after server reset )

A timeout has occurred during login
process. Please try again in a few minutes. If
the problem persists, please contact planet
support for assistance.

Same.. .

+ mtps and other stuf when you ar in game dont Work ither so
lot of issuses right now

rockets dont explode and granate lunchers dont Work
ther is a shit load ther dont Work

I tried to tp to several servers but all are unavailable.
So I told myself (certainly like all of you) i'm gonna relog...
And I watched my FL (usually i have 2 see 3 pages of online people = 60 players)

atm, my FL have 10 players online (i guess all others relogged and are fucked now).
So I came check the forum, and....

I see this thread.

now please don't just push the reset button, and start fixing this crap.
it gets worse everyday.

A timeout has occurred during login
process. Please try again in a few minutes. If
the problem persists, please contact planet
support for assistance. :(:(

This is because you all click wrong the login button. It took me years to master the force but now can log in even from ZX spectrum without internet connection.

It is good to be in the US. :)

ahhh the dynamics....

Dear Entropia Participant,
This message is sent to you as your support case ticket (#292492) is closed.
To help improve how Entropia Universe participants experience our support wewould like to ask you to rate our handling of this particular support case in abasic scale of 1 to 5 and, optionally, in a short comment text.
Click the link below to go to the rating page, no login is required.
https://account.entropiauniverse.com/scf/Z8Su325KHYm6jxFy547de8cf3e2351e9

And still can't login!!!
do you think I will even bother with the survey?

To help improve how Entropia Universe participants experience our support wewould like to ask you to rate our handling of this particular support case in abasic scale of 1 to 5 and, optionally, in a short comment text.

And still can't login!!!

So you send a support case when asked to not. Then get mad for the automatic email you get once a support case closes. Either way, your support case is resolved, and has been so for a while despite your login issues. There is an issue and they are working on it.

Mining doesnt work either:wtg:
I am stuck at a area with Mobs i dont wanna hunt so i thought i can mine untill MA fix this problem:laugh:
//SirFluidHat

You can still rate them illiterate, incompetent, and unethical, That is what surveys are for aren't they?

And still can't login!!!

As they said, dont send support cases, they are aware of the issue and are working on it. Stop giving them more work they dont need...

back in now................

Ah well my other half will be pleased, been getting "your on that computer way to much!" lately. :laugh:

back in now................

I think I will hold off logging back in until we receive some communication that all systems are functioning correctly and stable..
Guess im never logging in again if im waiting for communication. :laugh::lolup:

Thank you so much to warn us 1 minute before you shut down all servers.​

Last edited:
Pilots attempting to enter pilot seat of a warp ship now die
This keeps up and I guess we won't need to worry about pirates, MA doing the job for them :laugh:

I think I will hold off logging back in until we receive some communication that all systems are functioning correctly and stable..
Guess im never logging in again if im waiting for communication. :laugh::lolup:

well if youre holding off for stablity too, then we can never login again also :laugh:

Hope I notice whenever they allow me to log back in. I really wanted to waste some ped today.

Status
Back