H-DNA needs shorter cool down

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
MA is selling H-DNA as the convenient way to revive instantly rather than being sent to the revival. But there is a catch, you have to wait a very long time I think at least 20 mins before you can use it again.
I think MA needs to shorten this cool down time to 1 min.

Thoughts?

MA is selling H-DNA as the convenient way to revive instantly rather than being sent to the revival. But there is a catch, you have to wait a very long time I think at least 20 mins before you can use it again.
I think MA needs to shorten this cool down time to 1 min.

Thoughts?

Would kind of make the whole penalty from death redundant wouldn't it?

I dont think it would, you still have to pay to revive if you use h-dna so its a premium service.

Would kind of make the whole penalty from death redundant wouldn't it?

I dont think it would, you still have to pay to revive if you use h-dna so its a premium service.

this exactly. I have so many h-dna's i won't be able to burn through them fast enough bc of the low cooldown. I think H-DNA is awesome for event mobs that aren't right by a TP, and what good are they if you can only use one every 20 mins (or whatever the CD is). I support this change!

Shorter cool down would make more H-DNA get used meaning a higher MU. That would make the ammo packs even more compelling for us who don't use them.

I support this idea.

isnt it 60 minutes?

and yes pls... shorter cooldowntime

Oh yes please, a shorter cooldown would be great :)

Definitely needs to be shorter, but 1 min would be way too short. Maybe 10 minutes.

1 hr cool down on H-DNA.

H-DNA is nice but if they make a faster cool down it would effectively ruin the value of Revival chips which do have a purpose in the game for MF users, our society has a member with revival chip and highly utilize his services when we can to do some things. If they make cool down of H-DNA short then they may as well remove revival chips and effectively rob all those people that have them because of the markup they payed for them.

1 hour cool down is a good balance, it still makes these revival chips worth having and making those revival loot sacks worth it because they can be used more frequently.

I would say 5-10 minutes would still be long enough for revival chip to be worth using when you want that service.

1 hr cool down on H-DNA.

H-DNA is nice but if they make a faster cool down it would effectively ruin the value of Revival chips which do have a purpose in the game for MF users, our society has a member with revival chip and highly utilize his services when we can to do some things. If they make cool down of H-DNA short then they may as well remove revival chips and effectively rob all those people that have them because of the markup they payed for them.

1 hour cool down is a good balance, it still makes these revival chips worth having and making those revival loot sacks worth it because they can be used more frequently.

I would say 5-10 minutes would still be long enough for revival chip to be worth using when you want that service.

I'd be okay with 5 minutes, but an hour is nuts.. they can also buff the MF chip and when you revive using a MF chip, it brings you back with more hp.. maybe have it restore 60-99% percent depending on skill level and luck?

"I'd be okay with 5 minutes, but an hour is nuts.. they can also buff the MF chip and when you revive using a MF chip, it brings you back with more hp.. maybe have it restore 60-99% percent depending on skill level and luck? "

good suggestion :wtg:

H-DNA is nice but if they make a faster cool down it would effectively ruin the value of Revival chips which do have a purpose in the game for MF users..

As a solo hunter, if I could revive myself with my Res chip I might agree with you but I can't. The way I see it is that the H-DNA is mainly for solo hunters and the Res chip is for teams.

A 5-10 minute cooldown would be much better on the H-DNA and wouldn't affect the value of Res chips much, if at all. The Rakzum's Pouch and bad current market already did that :silly2:

Let,s revive this thread

"I'd be okay with 5 minutes, they can also buff the MF chip...."

Definitely needs to be shorter, but 1 min would be way too short. Maybe 10 minutes.

I agree with 10 mins... maybe even 5 mins would be ok.

I disagree, screw mindforce chips! No cool down at all!

Regards

Let,s revive this thread

5-10 minutes for cool down of H-Dna would be good.

Back