Question: Level 20ish Rifle BLP (L) Weapons

slickmouse12

Young
Shane slickmouse Haggerty
Does anyone have or know of a store that sells BLP weapons around level 20? It seems like im having trouble finding enough stock in auction for guns around my lowbie skill range (Level 27 Ranged BLP). I've been stuck with the Calytrek Soul mk.V (L) for a while now and im 11 levels higher that its recommended skill level. If there was a place I could grab better weapons on the regular that would be awesome. Any information is greatly appreciated! Thanks :D

KikkiJikki or Gewitter might have something. (most likely Herman ARK-xx (L)) (not sure if the latter stocks weapons on Caly)

Also, I saw two Piron PBR-12 (L) on Caly auction at quite inviting prices but that gun is too small to be beastable.

Does anyone have or know of a store that sells BLP weapons around level 20? It seems like im having trouble finding enough stock in auction for guns around my lowbie skill range (Level 27 Ranged BLP). I've been stuck with the Calytrek Soul mk.V (L) for a while now and im 11 levels higher that its recommended skill level. If there was a place I could grab better weapons on the regular that would be awesome. Any information is greatly appreciated! Thanks :D

when skilling up, I found that sometimes it's easier and much cheaper to bounce between laser and BLP when moving up the weapon ladder. I started primarily as laser, switched to blp for my mid levels (25-45) and now im back to laser. Maybe it's something you can look into as well.. it will help you catch up dmg to your hit levels too

good idea, perhaps I should look into laser to expand my weapon options. Thank you both for the info :)

or a cheap ul blade, then you dont have to spend all your time at the mall.

Quick glance for level 27 blp rifle (L) I can make (as well as nearly all caly/ most ark items):

Geotrek lp470 apis (L)

and

Herman ark-27 (L)

Both would be in SIB (max is 32 I think) for you at the moment. And I can place these in my twin peaks mall shop for offline pickup anytime as well.

Last edited:
or a cheap ul blade, then you dont have to spend all your time at the mall.

ya, many things to consider. I shouldnt focus 100% on BLP rifles... especially with so many weapon options out there. Thanks for the tip!

Quick glance for level 27 blp rifle (L) I can make (as well as nearly all caly/ most ark items):

Geotrek lp470 apis (L)

and

Herman ark-27 (L)

Both would be in SIB (max is 32 I think) for you at the moment. And I can place these in my twin peaks mall shop for offline pickup anytime as well.

Those guns are likely going to be what I will try to use after fully maxing the -22s I got. Even though im level 27 the level 22 guns arent full stats... my skills are probably a bit off >_< nonetheless I definitely have to purchase some of those from you once im slightly better :D thank you!

Back