Holiday Hat. Made a support case.

Teekin

Provider
Society
Virtual Legends
Morene Bolleke
Hi fellow entropians!
I recieved this message when I filed in my support case about the Holiday Hat.
If any of you noticed that there is a bug between the Hat and the Head ->
the hair is not correctly put in game.
This is the message I recieved from the Entropia Universe Support Team.
Please note that in order to handle your inquiry efficiently, we need as much information as possible i.e. the date and approximate time of the incident, as well as the full names of avatars involved.
So if you all noticed the same problem you can easily throw a reply with "+1" and I'll give your names and + the link that respond to this thread! Thank y'all! Happy to be soon HOLIDAYS :yay::girl:

Hi fellow entropians!
I recieved this message when I filed in my support case about the Holiday Hat.
If any of you noticed that there is a bug between the Hat and the Head ->
the hair is not correctly put in game.
This is the message I recieved from the Entropia Universe Support Team.
Please note that in order to handle your inquiry efficiently, we need as much information as possible i.e. the date and approximate time of the incident, as well as the full names of avatars involved.
So if you all noticed the same problem you can easily throw a reply with "+1" and I'll give your names and + the link that respond to this thread! Thank y'all! Happy to be soon HOLIDAYS :yay::girl:

I am only guessing at what your ingame haircut might be, but I have this problem when I put ANYTHING on my head (clarification... anything that is set for "top of head" vs. face)

Here's some of my pics that I have done and posted before:

I get the same problem when I wear helmets, like the liakon helmet, supremacy, etc. and I have had it for ages, not sure how long, but at least since last year. (I just tell everyone that I got into a fight with a mob... but I won :laugh: )

This what you mean, and do you have the same haircut in game?

Thank you, didn't think about that, so it's a problem with the hair in general, in this case long hair
<removed thirdparty hosted image>
I can always try to send them a report :) The more the better and they will think about it the more we report :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Holiday Hat

Same thing here. :eyecrazy:

attachment.php

Not for Holiday Hat, but I have a bad glitch on the Hero Mask (F,C)
I want my Christmas gift to look awesome, not...glitched! xD

(There's an ugly glitch under the right eye, and something's wrong with the nose :( )

The holiday hat should be deleted. It looks like it was made in 5 mins.

The holiday hat should be deleted. It looks like it was made in 5 mins.

Looks like I will be happle to give them the full A4 paper :)
I'm sure they can repair this before the Holidays! :xbiggrin: :popcorn: :nutkick: :tiphat: :xbiggrin:

Good luck. I sent in a support case about all these Christmas hats last December with screenshots pointing out the issues and they're still not fixed :rolleyes:

This hat doesn't say it's (C), thought it looks like different people have different colors. Is it (C)? Presumably it is unlimited, unless it's also hiding an (L) tag?

Back