Info: 100% pvp hit

Status
I also believe some people are using a hack to find people in pvp for example. I entered pvp once 3 times in a row, tp'd to totally different spots far away from the last spot. Almost directly, basically i managed to do one drop and right after that i was dead. Same person each time and within a very short time frame he found me every time. Sure it could happen and he could be lucky, but to find me within 30 seconds from entering pvp and killing me sounds a bit to lucky if you ask me.

It's called an "ESP" aka "Radar Hack" in general, and let you put marks over each "playable entities" (or even lootables on some other games) with depend od the games infos like HP left, moving speed, etc...
FPS agmes are full of people using this, and if you ever played some games like APB:R etc, you will know you have the exact same issue as yours (being found in such a short time^^) and you can do nothing but seting up a good Anticheat system and maintain its detection runtimes UpToDate (and i knows it s hard as hell ause cheater developpers are very creatives...)

Then back to the main thread, using Macro don't equal using third party soft -> some keyboard have this functionality Include in the Hardware directly (so you don t have to instal the driver on the PC and macro work well cause it s embeded in the keyboard itself^^). And if MA ban macro, they will ban some user only cause they have buy an hardawre component for better ease of use, without in mind cheating in games...
MA can, with logs determine if a player click at a fast pace with always same interval between each stroke, very easy to do :) BUT, if your smart enought, just had a randomise (in a specific range) factor between each stroke and voila, you're done.....

Cheat is a pain in the *ss, but set up a good anticheat is one too for the devs, cause hard to keep it full functionnal all the time.

BTW, in my point of view, using near target etc is not an exploit, but a smart use of functionality offered by the game itself, or MA have to officialy State on this saying you will not profit of this for some times to let them disable this in PVP areas...

But keep in mind that some people have a Huge accuracy even without exploit or hacks (player of FPS for 10+ years, from unreal tournament to today Esport games.....but such player are not common in eu since they pass all their time training in their respective games^^)

It's called an "ESP" aka "Radar Hack" in general, and let you put marks over each "playable entities" (or even lootables on some other games) with depend od the games infos like HP left, moving speed, etc...
FPS agmes are full of people using this, and if you ever played some games like APB:R etc, you will know you have the exact same issue as yours (being found in such a short time^^) and you can do nothing but seting up a good Anticheat system and maintain its detection runtimes UpToDate (and i knows it s hard as hell ause cheater developpers are very creatives...)
Yep i know, used similar stuff myself in other games, other mmo's to be said because grinding is soo boring :p
I reported the player but i bet nothing will happen.

it was years since ma removed "right click" shooting in pvp. Long ago all you had to do was aim and click right click fast and gun shot only when target on enemy. After some times, we noticed some players hitting way too good. They where playing smart for years and didnt let us to get any proofs. However mistake was made, more players did start to use that. And new players wasnt playing smart. Did use that every time they fight. So basically got from noobs who cant hit to pro who hit 100% of hits in one night. Wss did start wondering, trying to find out what they did use. After some time we got some interesting info, gave that to ma. Later on we find out more "shit", how game settings + some unfair (some will say it is fair) soft let you to hit all hits in pvp fights.
So... It is simple - get "select target" from action library, get good mouse with macros, program it to click on "select target" every 10-15ms and go to pvp! Use ots mode, so it is more easy to aim + can hit someone who is behind you. When its time to fight - turn on macro and let it click "select target" is super speed. Now all you need is trace the mouse around trying to get target on enemy. It will shot each time you select target and never shoot to air!
Now you all can be uber pkers. Have fun!

P.s. If you guys dont like unfair shit - write support!

and you deceided to share it right when it leaked from your fucking soc - ask nika how logn she is using that....

It was years since MA removed "right click" shooting in pvp. Long ago all you had to do was aim and click right click fast and gun shot only when target on enemy. After some times, we noticed some players hitting way too good. They where playing smart for years and didnt let us to get any proofs. However mistake was made, more players did start to use that. And new players wasnt playing smart. Did use that every time they fight. So basically got from noobs who cant hit to Pro who hit 100% of hits in one night. WSS did start wondering, trying to find out what they did use. After some time we got some interesting info, gave that to MA. Later on we find out more "shit", how game settings + some unfair (some will say it is fair) soft let you to hit all hits in pvp fights.
So... It is simple - get "Select Target" from action library, get good mouse with macros, program it to click on "Select Target" every 10-15ms and go to pvp! Use OTS mode, so it is more easy to aim + can hit someone who is behind you. When its time to fight - turn on macro and let it click "Select Target" is super speed. Now all you need is trace the mouse around trying to get target on enemy. It will shot each time you select target and never shoot to air!
Now you all can be uber PKers. Have fun!

P.S. If you guys dont like unfair shit - write support!

I wish i recorded my conversation this weekend :D i was told of this select target feature and how by clicking it u only shoot when on target this was less then a week ago, i laughed and said IM sure some Lithuanian players have been using this and if we use it im sure there will be a tread on forum and support cases anyday :D

I was right and this is not the first time this has happened we had the tango bug with sleipner, hiding in dead hooverpod etc etc. Always when these up standing citizen know of a bug they abuse it until it becomes public knowledge or there enemy figure it out. I for one is glad it will be removed and i will be very interested how the aim of some players will change.

The End. :silly2:

This does not work in space lol ...
Why dont you research a little more before making baseless accusations.

In space you unfortunately need real skills, something you cannot buy - perhaps this is why so many "uber" players are not willing to come into space to have a fair fight.

This explains why some riggers always hit, and sometimes even shoot you standing in the other direction backwards.....

Drop the banhammer on them, please.
Agreed, but a lot of those people already exploited on past using macro picking, and nothing happened to them, so I don't think nothing will happen to them anytime soon.
Not to mention they even used second avatars to mob train, get caught, and still nothing happens to them :rolleyes:
I could give names, same with sold avatars, the story goes on.

I bet u are sad to hear its public now. U never missed shots with your tango for ages. Oh. i wondered why u use your tango even on super close combats like 5 meters or so :) Cant wait to see your aim when it gets fixed. Have fun looking for new exploit

I disagree, I can tell you, and isma might confirm, that an average kill for isma involves a 30% ~ hitrate on average, good and bad days to kill me.

You see time we'll tell how my aim is lol

so you think I use this lolllllz

Your aim has better days and worse days, i'll tell you that
But one of your society members sure knows something about what is said here tho :rolleyes:

I was right and this is not the first time this has happened we had the tango bug with sleipner, hiding in dead hooverpod etc etc. Always when these up standing citizen know of a bug they abuse it until it becomes public knowledge or there enemy figure it out. I for one is glad it will be removed and i will be very interested how the aim of some players will change.

I was on both sides.
And from what i can see, your society uses that "hiding in dead vehicle" all the time when attacking, hiding in vehicles, sometimes just with fap or tango, trying to make the enemy waste while you "wait" for a chance.

But since i said i was on both sides, the defending one used it when you could put vehicles on markers too, but as i said, used, the currently attacking side, from what i see is nothing but usually a small group of people with flamethrowers or decay guns on purpose, since they are such awesome fighters that all that they can do is try to squeeze some more decay of the enemy

I was on both sides.
And from what i can see, your society uses that "hiding in dead vehicle" all the time when attacking, hiding in vehicles, sometimes just with fap or tango, trying to make the enemy waste while you "wait" for a chance.

But since i said i was on both sides, the defending one used it when you could put vehicles on markers too, but as i said, used, the currently attacking side, from what i see is nothing but usually a small group of people with flamethrowers or decay guns on purpose, since they are such awesome fighters that all that they can do is try to squeeze some more decay of the enemy

its not what i was talking about there was a bug with the calypso hoover vehicle and u couldent dmg peole even with rockets when it was blown up hulk always used one in pvp4 untill it got fixed and enugh people cried about it on forum.

ps. i like the last part when u talk about awesome fighters who only know how to decay people and make them waste. "pot/kettle"

WOW!
Is this for real? How naive I could be all this years of playing EU...as a onest player..
This thread is like Pandora Box. It was better if it remain closed.

Looking on the net, I found some videos, regarding the "Radar hack". What I saw is really amazing. About what you can do if all game logics it's implemented at client level instead to be on server

For those who didn't know, I post below an example from another game, of how easy is to change speed, create your own radar, increase hitbox size, etc.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS_ZZcEREeQ#t=25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0AKNZP0Sq0

Dracula,

actually majority of wss soc were using that bug since long time;p.

Hahaha now BA came :laugh:

Gunzy, others wasnt using cars to hide in side, just me? :laugh: I tell you - everyone was. Anyone was baned for that? Yes, i was.
Or anyone was baned for flying faster with helecopter while moving it left and right? I was. After i shot jaro. Btw he was using same shit too. And back then support told that you can use it to escape, but not to to get someone ;)
And ofc WSS and me use all exploits in game. Then we find better one, so we post old one to MA and forum. Ofc im joking.
You guys are funny

However, im sure MA can see who missed hits, who was shooting with 100% hits and who where using macros and so. Lets hope all will be punished.

Hahaha now BA came :laugh:

Gunzy, others wasnt using cars to hide in side, just me? :laugh: I tell you - everyone was. Anyone was baned for that? Yes, i was.
Or anyone was baned for flying faster with helecopter while moving it left and right? I was. After i shot jaro. Btw he was using same shit too. And back then support told that you can use it to escape, but not to to get someone ;)
And ofc WSS and me use all exploits in game. Then we find better one, so we post old one to MA and forum. Ofc im joking.
You guys are funny

However, im sure MA can see who missed hits, who was shooting with 100% hits and who where using macros and so. Lets hope all will be punished.

i have never seen u wrigth so many smilies in a post are u nervous :D

the action is intended for hunters and was never meant for PVP, we will adjust this soon so this will no longer be allowed. Entropia Universe Support: let see some thumb up

And ofc WSS and me use all exploits in game. Then we find better one, so we post old one to MA and forum. Ofc im joking. ---
Does not sound like joke, more like reality, and confession, as there are LOT of proof to that, starting from PVP what gunzy already mentioned, to CP cave boss spawns (times, and server resets, boss locations etc.) of course server reset is no way cheating, but as others didnt know that in this way u can get mutated bones, WSS got them a lot, so still selling LOL.
The fact that lot of WSS were shoting WAY to perfect is well known, and this has nothing to do with they real skils- OK cant say that Hulk has used it ( at least I havent noticed it), but lot of others WSS for shure- Joker, BKK, MOE etc.
And now question, who have to be banned -- the ones who now foundit and even dont hide it, or the ones who did know it FOR LONG time, and used it to get advantage over other and now crying when we all just got equal -- LOL :scratch2: this is interesting question, isnt it ?

/mod note/

I assume you've all sent in support cases reporting this?

Rather than all the pointing of fingers and accusations, it would be more useful if people posted constructive suggestions about how this issue can be addressed in such a way that PVP - whether in lootable or non-lootable zones - is both competitive and balanced.

How surprised I am this turned into a bashing thread... Hulk didn't even mention any names, he just did this to put some pressure on MA to fix the problem.

Craks should be banned from forum aswell from EU! Nobody mentioned names, as it is no allowed! You will see BKK stand strong in EU everyday if they start banning and U will not, so stfu! MA pls bannnnnnnnn

/mod note/

I assume you've all sent in support cases reporting this?

Rather than all the pointing of fingers and accusations, it would be more useful if people posted constructive suggestions about how this issue can be addressed in such a way that PVP - whether in lootable or non-lootable zones - is both competitive and balanced.

You can just close it. It already got effect that was trying to get - people and MA know about it.

Status
Back