Thanks to Nebula Virus

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
Thanks to Nebula Virus who taught me all I know about PVP!

loot.jpg

/TheMetaGame

Knew you were a pirate!

This is the proof.

Wait, you looted 44k off of someone? A little background please :)

Narfi the pirate arrrrr' :smoke:

damn you narfi...i go out with loot just 1 time and then i get killed

I can confirm this is true by posting a a picture of my asshole as it expands while laying a brick. :wise:

images

IMG]http://brokenoffsitessite.org/pinkpiratepony.jpg.giff[/IMG]

Given how you feel about pirates, im surprised you didnt also screenie the chat with the name to prove the kill. That and with the current pirate loot threads doing the rounds this screenie with its timing and from a total non space pvper seems HIGHLY suspect to say the least.

On the off chance it is legit and not some attempt to either discredit future pirates screenies when you eventually reveal it's a fake, or to rowdy up some anti pirates, ill say gz

EDIT: I see the mods have since moved this from UBERS (Where it did not belong Narfi) to FUN section. Good !

Last edited:
Given how you feel about pirates, im surprised you didnt also screenie the chat with the name to prove the kill. That and with the current pirate loot threads doing the rounds this screenie with its timing and from a total non space pvper seems HIGHLY suspect to say the least.

On the off chance it is legit and not some attempt to either discredit future pirates screenies when you eventually reveal it's a fake, or to rowdy up some anti pirates, ill say gz

F*ck you too, ya lazy uncommitted landlubber!

On topic, Space is looking better and better, I just got this off a dropship.

loot2.jpg

F*ck you too, ya lazy uncommitted landlubber!

On topic, Space is looking better and better, I just got this off a dropship.

loot2.jpg

Damn Girl, that hurts. More pls...On topic :wtg:

Screw you, I lost 20ped taming punys last week.

After this i see pirates activity increase its over 9000%

Last edited:
Q.: Who in his sane mind takes bananas to space? :scratch2:
A.: Probably the same guys who took berycled skins to space in 'Entropia Purge' video.

Lolzzz u fukkin nuub mad to see real lootz,,!!?? Fukkin !!!! whiny shit game mechanism leetzor MA want pirate.

Well gz to Narfi but i feel way more sorry for the person being looted.

Well gz to Narfi but i feel way more sorry for the person being looted.

I was confused as you are now, but it's just a spoof picture to poke fun at a Nebula Virus member who claimed to have looted someone for thousands of PED, but Narfi and others feel that it was just a coordinated attack for a video.

TLDR: It's fake and Narfi is calling out the member from NV about their 'fake' space PVP loot

looool did all of you miss the point of this thread or what?

Just check the pvp globals thread and look at what some moron posted in Again and Again, then maybe you will see the point of this thread.

cheers

PS: gz you on your mod screenie ;)

looool did all of you miss the point of this thread or what?

Just check the pvp globals thread and look at what some moron posted in Again and Again, then maybe you will see the point of this thread.

cheers

PS: gz you on your mod screenie ;)

The screenshots I posted have not been modified in any way other than to crop them down to size.

Lol :laugh:

For those of you who have not figured it out, Narfi didnt loot anyone, he isnt a pirate. He is simply making a mockery out of what NVE uses as "proof" of a big PvP loot when in fact all they are doing is taking a large amount of stackable resources and putting them in the Trade Terminal. Those resources could have come from anywhere and most certainly dont pass as proof of anything.

The screenshots I posted have not been modified in any way other than to crop them down to size.

hehe ye sorry i posted wrong.

Gz on putting your stackables in tt window to show us how much u have :)

Thanks to Nebula Virus who taught me all I know about PVP!

/TheMetaGame

Was guy kicked from some MS/privatier and killed? If no - gratz. If yes - all who do that should be baned...

Back