Sent this support case!!??

RJ-Rob

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingo's
RJ Rob James
I sent this support case, because i think it is time now that we make a stand to MA to sort this scam rip off gambling game out once and for all...........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
History for support case 292729:

2014-12-05 22:46 You wrote:

I am sick to death now of constantly getting no return or 20%-50%,

How is this even fair......

Deposit after deposit after deposit, and return sucks,

In mining i have not had a global in 1 month, what the hell is going on with this game, i cant get NOTHING. ALL I DO IS DEPOSIT AND DEPOSIT ALL THE TIME...

I can never even get a HOF and i cant even global, WHY THE HELL IS MY RETURN SOO BAD ALL THE TIME...

THIS GAME IS A TOTAL TOTAL SCAM, this game needs to be shut down and REPORTED for fairness...

It really is a discrace how damn bad this game is, WHY WHY WHY CANT I GET ANY DECENT RETURN OR EVEN ANY GLOBALS OR HOFS???

PLEASE SORT THIS RUBBISH OUT... or i will report this game to the authorities for gambling scam rip off....

Please CHECK MY ACCOUNT FOR FAIRNESS??

I WANT A FULL REFUND OF ALL MY DEPOSITS, THIS IS OUT OF ORDER AND NOT FUN WHAT SO EVER, it is the biggest rip off in the world this game is, soo expensive to play and cant even keep deposits for long, it is seriously unfair 100% SCAM game

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't care what troll replies i get, this game is seriously bad in return, all i ever do is deposit and deposit, played this game since beta, cant even tower in mining, cant get a hof bigger than 2k, cycling and cycling thousands and thousands of peds daily, and for what, to never even get globals or hofs big enough to compensate me for my loyalty over all these damn years, its totally disgusting that all these years and i cant even get a hof over 2k LET ALONE a tower.

Rant over...

P.S : i will not reply to this thread, so don't ask me any questions, so any trolls or negative posts will just be ignored...

Over And Out

Really? 20% - 50% returns....i call B**lsh*t

In fact i would go as far to say to get under 50% with 300 drops is near on impossible

Rgds

Ace

We? WE!?

I am most certainly not taking a stand for your skewed impression of reality.

:popcorn:........"........

20-50% in mining.. you're doing something wrong. Want a global, amp.

no disrespect to others who replied, but I'm totally with you. My experience is the same as yours lately. I hunt however, but I have been just hunting punies or Vixens on RT. I think.. "I'll just deposit and go rip it up and have some fun.. kick some butt." But then I just think... "Ya so $200 bucks can go down the drain in MAYBE a week"

I noticed a support case I sent to MA that looked similar to yours. It was from 2 YEARS AGO. I asked myself If I was pissed about this 2 years ago, why the hell am I still tossing quarters in the machine?

(Troll it up!!)

no disrespect to others who replied, but I'm totally with you. My experience is the same as yours lately. I hunt however, but I have been just hunting punies or Vixens on RT. I think.. "I'll just deposit and go rip it up and have some fun.. kick some butt." But then I just think... "Ya so $200 bucks can go down the drain in MAYBE a week"

I noticed a support case I sent to MA that looked similar to yours. It was from 2 YEARS AGO. I asked myself If I was pissed about this 2 years ago, why the hell am I still tossing quarters in the machine?

(Troll it up!!)

Problem with OP is that if you get 20-50% returns there are only two possibilities:

1, You didn't pass math in kindergarden
2, You are doing something crazy wrong

Of course return will always be negative in TT-value. I think that is part of the challenge, making the PED last as long as possible and just go crazy from time to time.

RJ-Rob,
You are definitely doing something wrong. Your SC - a set of phrases for the trolls and whining, but I will not troll you this time. But I am 100% sure that the return in mining is close to 90% TT. 40-50% yes, maybe, but only in the bad days. There is no bad return permanently. Give up the amps and go to the planet from FOMA or Underground, or Monria.

I think I saw you today in the AU ... Do not go there more!

RJ-Rob,
You are definitely doing something wrong. Your SC - a set of phrases for the trolls and whining, but I will not troll you this time. But I am 100% sure that the return in mining is close to 90% TT. 40-50% yes, maybe, but only in the bad days. There is no bad return permanently. Give up the amps and go to the planet from FOMA or Underground, or Monria.

I think I saw you today in the AU ... Do not go there more!

90% just isn't true. It is for some people, but not for others. I quit mining simply because my long term was no where near 90%. Why some people assume EVERY PERSON will get 90% return is beyond me... one group does not represent the other. This is beyond all logic.

But a constant 35% as per the OP... I don't know about that.

But typing the way you did, support will just blow you off.

In fact i would go as far to say to get under 50% with 300 drops is near on impossible

Rgds

Ace

Last time I played, I did a fun 650TT run on FOMA while double bombing... came back home with 220TT, but hey, that's short run :D

P.S

GJ on making a good bait thread OP, trolling is an art and you are somehow trying

edit:
90% just isn't true. It is for some people, but not for others. I quit mining simply because my long term was no where near 90%. Why some people assume EVERY PERSON will get 90% return is beyond me...

Think about why most people get 90% on the LONG term and why most get below or even way above on the short term? It's a number illusion. Those percentages get diluted with huge PED cycles and even out eventually. Why is it an illusion? For example, you cylce 2mil PED and you have 88% TT returns on sheet, which means, 2% from 2mil = 40,000 PED lost and you'd need a 40,000K ATH to get 90% return. Same logic applies to lower cycles and blah blah blah... It's all about dynamics and illusions.

I'm high and out

Last edited:
Have to say I feel your pain rob, last month or so for me has been pretty shocking. But screaming in bold at support won't do anything sadly, I'm guessing we are just paying for MA Christmas party at the moment...

Best I can suggest is take a break for abit.

Rgds

Ace

Idk what planet you live on but I lost 5k mining in a few days with 128% mu lol... (lvl 5 amps btw, so I think your comment is really fucking hilarious)

In fact my longest nrf streak was 120 drops, and no I wasn't double dropping in twins or some stupid shit like that.

Last edited:
You are are getting returns like that its because you are doing something wrong.

20-50% in mining.. you're doing something wrong. Want a global, amp.

I hate when people say this. Strash was confident I was double dropping (though long run I doubt this impacts tt return) with my shitty returns. Go learn about mining before you call bs on what people say.

There is a simple and shitty fix. Mining is a very profitable profession though fairly mentally taxing. You need to cycle large amounts of peds to get normal 90% tt returns. Sometimes it may take even a year.

Mining takes dedication. Also, a very good miner once told me, don't risk what you can't afford to lose, which I feel is a great bit of advice for a miner.

I hate when people say this. Strash was confident I was double dropping (though long run I doubt this impacts tt return) with my shitty returns. Go learn about mining before you call bs on what people say.

There is a simple and shitty fix. Mining is a very profitable profession though fairly mentally taxing. You need to cycle large amounts of peds to get normal 90% tt returns. Sometimes it may take even a year.

Mining takes dedication. Also, a very good miner once told me, don't risk what you can't afford to lose, which I feel is a great bit of advice for a miner.

He knows a lot about mining.

I've cycled a lot in mining from level 5s to terra amp 9s. 20-50% TT return is BS. My worst ever (amped mind you) is 68%. If it is 20-50% in an indoor logic space, well I can't help ya. You gamble.. you win big or lose big. Not going to whip out and measure it vs. yours (read: pissing contest). It is what it is.

Rob, you've been posting threads complaining about your mining returns pretty much since you first joined.

Dec2010: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?198198-Getting-No-Return-Mining!!!
Dec2010: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?203762-This-Is-A-Joke!!!!!
Jan2011: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?204475-Moan-Moan-Moan-Moan-Moan
May2011: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?211852-Who-Thinks-Mining-is-Bugged
Jun2011: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?212818-Who-Thinks-Loot-Mechanics-Is-Fair
Nov2014: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?267716-Why-can-i-never-tower-in-mining

And that's just the threads you've started yourself, not including all the ones started by others that you've posted replies in - and you had a couple of years break from the game in there too.

In those various threads, other players have offered you many suggestions as to how to change your gameplay for more consistent returns.
I don't recall sending rage support cases being one of them :silly2:

As for asking for all your deposits to be returned? Please.
1. No-one ever forced you to deposit. All deposits are made as a personal choice.
2. No-one ever forced you to spend those deposits on amps and go mining in higher-risk areas like FOMA etc which, going by your previous threads, seems to be your game-play of choice.

If you choose to play a high-risk strategy in this game, then, as in life, you can expect your returns to fluctuate MUCH more than if you use lower-risk options.
To use an RL investing metaphor: You're day-trading in shares hoping for a 'lucky' short-term profit, rather than building a diversified portfolio of stocks for sustained long-term returns.

I dont know so much about mining nowdays but once when i started this game i Was a miner but i put a P for it after i did drop 3000 bombs with old oreamp-103 and -105 most -105 and the 211 or 210 finder i think and got 1 global it was back in 2006 or 2007 sense then i just do 1-2 amped mining from year to year.

HI, I'm a gambler and I just lost what I couldn't afford to lose!

Ya know what? Let's make a whine thread cos life's just SOO unfair.

Seriously pal, your support case looks like it's been written by a 5 year old, no-one would ever take that seriously even if you had (which you don't) a legitimate point.

Btw BRO I've spent ~$25000 on PE so far, but ya know, in 13 years it's actually cheaper to be addicted to this than cigs

I'd like to also say, your return % is probably bs. Its obvious you don't keep logs, if you did you wouldn't have a 30% difference in the range of your estimated tt returns. 50% is very believable to me, but not 20% lol. If you haven't gobaled in a month you definetly arent cycling thousands of ped per day.

Either way, I doubt you are doing something wrong. Please by the way, for those who think he is doing something wrong, show that you know something about mining and state a few possibilities.

The only way to stop losing more than I was comfortable with was to stop doing losing things. I eventually figured out many great things where I don't lose or just lose very very little. I still go big and lose shitloads sometimes, but now its on my terms. The rest of the time, I grind shit that, although it may be boring, pays off well. You just gotta stop, step back and work twice as hard trying to figure it out. It WILL come. And it is the ONLY way out of this pattern you have.

I sent this support case, because i think it is time now that we make a stand to MA to sort this scam rip off gambling game out once and for all...........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
History for support case 292729:

2014-12-05 22:46 You wrote:

I am sick to death now of constantly getting no return or 20%-50%,

How is this even fair......

Deposit after deposit after deposit, and return sucks,

In mining i have not had a global in 1 month, what the hell is going on with this game, i cant get NOTHING. ALL I DO IS DEPOSIT AND DEPOSIT ALL THE TIME...

I can never even get a HOF and i cant even global, WHY THE HELL IS MY RETURN SOO BAD ALL THE TIME...

THIS GAME IS A TOTAL TOTAL SCAM, this game needs to be shut down and REPORTED for fairness...

It really is a discrace how damn bad this game is, WHY WHY WHY CANT I GET ANY DECENT RETURN OR EVEN ANY GLOBALS OR HOFS???

PLEASE SORT THIS RUBBISH OUT... or i will report this game to the authorities for gambling scam rip off....

Please CHECK MY ACCOUNT FOR FAIRNESS??

I WANT A FULL REFUND OF ALL MY DEPOSITS, THIS IS OUT OF ORDER AND NOT FUN WHAT SO EVER, it is the biggest rip off in the world this game is, soo expensive to play and cant even keep deposits for long, it is seriously unfair 100% SCAM game

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't care what troll replies i get, this game is seriously bad in return, all i ever do is deposit and deposit, played this game since beta, cant even tower in mining, cant get a hof bigger than 2k, cycling and cycling thousands and thousands of peds daily, and for what, to never even get globals or hofs big enough to compensate me for my loyalty over all these damn years, its totally disgusting that all these years and i cant even get a hof over 2k LET ALONE a tower.

Rant over...

P.S : i will not reply to this thread, so don't ask me any questions, so any trolls or negative posts will just be ignored...

Over And Out

Wanted to help you out a bit if i had some more info, but i guess there is no point. Gl on your endeavor.

Just My Three PECs...

Unfortunately, loot (which is what we're dealing with here), is an "unfeeling", lines upon lines of coding which will never shake nor falter. It is much like the laws of nature in which there are tons of ways to fail and only a few which will allow you to get it right (survive).

Unless you change your methods and ways to match the "right" ways, the "loot god" WILL and can only treat you "this way" (like shit, I'm afraid).

As for the "right ways", it is already found in most of what we've said and advised already. All you need is to "open" your eyes and "LOOK".

Good luck and hope you do better.

I think the problem is either your record keeping or your techniques.

I don't think it's possible to get 20-50% mining returns repeatedly using standard, non-overlapping mining on planet (i.e. no standing in one place and dropping, or going on extremely short runs).

Out of 6500 "full" 200 ped runs recorded (unamped, planet-side, multiple miners):

TT returns:
<50% = 1 run
50-60% = less than 1% of runs
60-70% = less than 10% of runs

See also this graph:

current_unamped_mining_distribution.jpg

Last edited:
The Coyote's words of wisdom to the OP and to the posters who have tried to be helpful.

Alright I've went through 8 or is it now 9 pages of posts and I'm going to start off this time on the side of the posters who have tired to help as players and in a way a bit like customer service..

First off guys, give it a rest, let the OP fume and fuss all he wants.. The sad reality of this case is that like any customer in any customer service job, the customer (In this case The OP) is going to hear what he Wants to hear even if his assumptions are what he feels is correct yet is totally worng altogether..

I've dealt in the customer service business and in a lot of ways that's what customers do when things don't go their way. But this is not the fault of the company (Mindark) nor is it the fault of any of the planet partners) In this case like a lot of the rather helpful Posters have suggested is that it's something wrong with the style of play. That's why you are getting such poor returns.. and I don't care what the OP has to say but that's the truth.. and like Jack Nicholson said in the movie, A Few Good Men, "The Truth? You can't handle the truth!"

Now to the players who have been trying to be helpful, I say just give it a rest, and until this guy starts to listen to rason (and Neil stockton , you have some of the best logic here), then you can complain all you want, it's not going to change things until the person who is the OP stop complaining and listens to the reasons and sees the hard data... until then, we're all just wasting our breath here, talking to a player who's more stubborn than a person from Missouri.. <removed>

So I say Let the matter drop and let him read all these posts and try to digest what we have to say, most of what he reads he might just ignore,but there are some players who have been real helpful, and to those I'll give you plus rep..

Now then.. On to the OP.. and let me set the record straight as a player myself.. I'vve probably not be in game as long as you have, or maybe i have, I don't know what your play style is, your skills are, what tools you are using, or how you are measuring and documenting your claims.. But as many of the helpful folks out there have pointed out that soemthing is indeed wrong with your play style.. and that's something that you'll have to rethink and possibly change, but if you want to do what your'e doing and just sit there and stomp your fet like as one player put it , "A 5 year old" then go ahead, and take it out on a punching bag... but still rethink what you might be doing wrong..

That's the problem with games and that's something I'd like to point out there as an observer.. is there a right or wrong way to play EU? The answer is.. No.. There's noright nor wrong way to play it, . Is it an investment/ It is one.. and the higher the riskes you take the more likely you can say that it's a casing and you're going to lose. Sometmes knowning the oddes and doing the research and studyng day in and out the patterns and the changes and noting what might has changed or what hasn't does affect your play style..

Also another piece of advice.. If you're looking for quick riches and waqnt instant self gratification, then EU Might not be the best place to look for it.. This is why I come into this game about the mind set of knowing what is going on, and I sit there and analyze my every move and eveyr choice I make, Sure I might be a good crafter and a great hunter but I'm more of a bad miner myself, but I now have a reason to mine.. It's called using the materials for my own use..(After all I craft a lot of stuff now. Guns, Faps Electronic Components Tools even, and yes this includes mining tools..

Is there such a thing as bad loot? It's only bad if you don't sit down and really analyze the game, and stop and think.. that seems to be the issue here, you're just taking your money and tossing it down the sinkhole and think that your next drop will be a global..

Take a look at my globals and hofs and stop and think.. This is over 6 years.. and you know why I don't get that many? it's easy. It's because I don't try to risk as much as the next miner in the game.. I don't go out there and buy level x amp and go mining in a place like foma or the Arkadian Underground..

And beleive me the thing is, sure you assume you're getting bad returns, the reality is, you're getting justaverage hit rates but there's something there that none of us can put oru fingers on unless we know all the details.. Like which finders you are using, if you are using amps or not, and where you are mining..

Remember each choice of where you go, and what you do, makes a big lot of difference..

Also if you've been doing this for a long time, no wonder you are frustrated... You're doing the same mistake over and over and over again, sort of like banging your head up against a wall.. and all you're doing is blaming everyone else for your problems rather than walking into the bathroom looking at the guy standing there before you in a mirror and pointing your finger at him and blaming him.

After all like the helpful people have said, we've been here givig you the clues and the hints and I guess the reality is this..

"you simply refuse to learn from your mistakes, you tend to repeat them over and over and get more and more frustrated.. Maybe it's time to take a breater stop, look over your data and relfledct on what eveyrone has said here..

Other than that, I think all of us are tired and out of breath hearing from a person who is supposed to act mature and responsible but instead the Support case that you sent says the exact opposite..

I say this: Grow up..and accept the lessons offered you.. or have you ever learned anything from any of us.

Like I said, if you havge, then goo, if not, then keep complaining and soon you'll have less and less help from the rest of us..

These people are writing here to give you the clues, the hints the suggesttions and you're not taking them very seriously. Maybe you should..

In closing I'm pretty much done giving my customer service speaech.. thank god I no longer work for the service, but I'm speaking my mind not as a customer service representtive with 3 year5s experience, but rather from a person with tempered wisdom..

Maybe it's time to change, and learn to adapt, to play a more conservative game or even take a safer changce at doing something.. If you want to take the risks? Go ahead no guts no glory I always say, but then I don't take such foolhardy riskes I know my own limitations on what i can and can not do..

Well I'm done with the counter rant.. if anyone wants to raz me for my so called "Tactless approach (and this includes the OP) go right ahead, I'm not wanting any rep here, but just want to state the facts and the truth..

and like Nicholson said, if you can't handle the truth, then sooner or later you'll come to realize that maybe someoen had some more sense..

Or as a former Missouri president by the name of Harry S. Truman said, "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.."

I'm done.. Now if You'll excuse4 me folks, I got to breath in some oxygen.. cause I'm blue in the face..

oh and too all, Happy Holidays.. :xsmile: (I'm off to have fun..)

Everyone's friend.. Santa Claus:laugh:]

(No wiat, I mean...)

Benjamin Ben Coyote (Pilot Callsign "Coyote")
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

(Oh and if the editor of tht newspaper was writing this, He's probably saying "Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus."):laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to say that I agree with the OP. Some avatars are just born to lose in certain professions. I am one of them in mining when I use any amp. With no amp I can do okay. Put an amp on and I suddenly can't get enough claims to pay for the amp itself most runs. So I only mine with an amp for fun once in a great while. Trying to get that elusive tower that I don't think I will ever get.

What ppl dont get is long term in mining could mean years (literally), this year after 60k+ drops im still a bit below 80% returns, will my tower come? sure
Will it come if i stop mining? no
Do i cry about returns sometimes? hell yea :D
Do i go to support cause i gamble and i lose? no
Am i addicted? FAWK YEA

Another i am a gambler who cant afford to gamble thread. There should be forum rules for that kind whining.
I wonder why suppprt takes so long to answer our problems it sure wouldnt be cases like tthis that waste their time.

Back