Imk2 renting price

Cerberis

Elite
Society
house of gamers
Cerb Hulk Beris
Would like to know what is fair price to ask for Imk2 rent.

The t2 i rented was like 50 peds a day or 300 a week if i remember correctly (didnt rent for half year now)

This is why we want MA to create a rental service in-game. The renting fees are very fair, but its hard for most people to come up with collateral.

300 PED/week and I would definitely do it (if there was a system) :laugh:

This is why we want MA to create a rental service in-game. The renting fees are very fair, but its hard for most people to come up with collateral.

300 PED/week and I would definitely do it (if there was a system) :laugh:

And even MA could take some cut, like half ped a day on all item that is loaned out

It would also crush the illusion on how good some of the uber items are :D

Complete safe way to rent items would destroy EU and devalue all the items in the game. Since then why would you buy an item if you can just rent it from one of your friends?

Less demand = crash MU = Game over.

:wise:Be careful what you wish for.

Or more demand, some would just buy everything to monopolize the market, it would be "easy" peds, so if one day you want to purchase that kind of items you would have to pay a premium price for it, just because what makes peds is expensive ;)

Complete safe way to rent items would destroy EU and devalue all the items in the game. Since then why would you buy an item if you can just rent it from one of your friends?

:wise:Be careful what you wish for.

How can you logically assume this? We can hire Mod Fappers, but the Mod Fap price is still quite high and people still buy/sell them. It would function in the same way.

Besides, owners can elect not to put items up for rent. On top of that, people would want to buy such awesome items in order to make money renting them. Eventually the gun would pay for itself.

It's like buying a house so you can rent it out.

I payed 10 ped a day for one a while back (half a year maybe?) wasn't a service though, just some dude I knew and I wanted to play around with that baby.

Regards
Thark

more or less off topic:

How can you logically assume this? We can hire Mod Fappers, but the Mod Fap price is still quite high and people still buy/sell them. It would function in the same way.

Besides, owners can elect not to put items up for rent. On top of that, people would want to buy such awesome items in order to make money renting them. Eventually the gun would pay for itself.

It's like buying a house so you can rent it out.

mhh I have to say that my guts tell me that the prices would go way the f down if MA ever implemented a safe renting system. The reasons are as obvious as the counter arguments but it's hard to say what would happen. But I think the risks are way higher then then benefits.
(wrote more - deleted it, weird hypothetical thoughts on my end.)
please don't do it MA!

Back