ATH: the THING ATH (with me getting 4.6k ped!!)

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
So today I decided to try out some rocktropia boss mobs and I am very happy that I did! I was very lucky to be a part of this 72K ATH and I received 4.6k in shrapnel!

I almost sh*t my pants when I saw it and Im glad I caught the screenie in time! I want to say thanks to everyone who was there to shoot it, neverdie and MA :D I'll definitely be visiting more often! :yay::yay::cool::cool:

Here is a screenie from the loot, and a quick album to the rest of the boss mobs I participated in on Sunday :)

Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/GmngR#0

Last edited:
Woohoo! Go RT, grats to all the looters! :)

Nice one.. gratz!!

gz on the nice loot :) to u and everyone else

GZ. I had 3.2k from it,and hay. Im on Your screen :) With fletcher, ghost armor and thorrio helmet on right side :)

Huge congratulations to all of you that were a part of this!

:yay:

I'll be in on the next one ;-)

Huge GZ to all of you that where there.

Big Uber gratz to everyone that was out there! Hope to be in on one of these (shared ATH) some day.

-Vi

Gratz to all involved :yay:

Here was my angle:

:woot: BIG GZ!!!

lol at "if this one be bad fuck it" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nope just 72k PED of shrapnel lol. Thanks everyone!

Big gratz!

While I love to see items drop, I am happy to see this and Cerberis 44k being full of shrapnel. Sure, it is boring, but it seems like MA is spreading the MU as intended to. Hopefully they get the L problem fixed in the next update as promised, but that's a completely different topic.

...and gratz to everyone else who participated!

Big gratz!

While I love to see items drop, I am happy to see this and Cerberis 44k being full of shrapnel. Sure, it is boring, but it seems like MA is spreading the MU as intended to. Hopefully they get the L problem fixed in the next update as promised, but that's a completely different topic.

...and gratz to everyone else who participated!

Ya i honestly don't mind that it was all shrapnel. I'll take it in any way that it comes :) I mean sure, I would love to have looted a UL gun or a full tt esi, but this is perfectly OK with me.. especially when I can convert it for 200 ped more of ammo if I'd like to :)

Damn, I love to see a nice big ath going to shared mob :D with a big team there of course :)

Ya i honestly don't mind that it was all shrapnel. I'll take it in any way that it comes :) I mean sure, I would love to have looted a UL gun or a full tt esi, but this is perfectly OK with me.. especially when I can convert it for 200 ped more of ammo if I'd like to :)

IDK how u count that 1% but u get only 46 peds extrafrom 4,6k shrapnel if convert :)

very nice gz to all people in ath :D

Gratz. Totally Awesome ATH except not items..

IDK how u count that 1% but u get only 46 peds extrafrom 4,6k shrapnel if convert :)

lmao i think i did 105% by accident instead of 100.5 when calculating what I could sell it for... you're completely right xD

lmao i think i did 105% by accident instead of 100.5 when calculating what I could sell it for... you're completely right xD

FYI im buyin for 100.8 :D

Was glad I came back from being afk when you guys had it down to 1/3 left. I started shooting at just the right time to grab a small share myself.

As for no items in the loot I think that this is the way all shared loot mobs should be. This way nobody gets something extremely uber while everyone else gets scraps.

Back