Its happening !!!!

Status
They had better make warp drives in Motherships and Privateers UL as well!

Will the Cyrene quad be able to compete against Ferrari ?

I cant see MA allowing a planet partner with so little activity and contributions to the games economy to start generating MU only items and selling them for profit. bring in some damn depositors first.

I cant see MA allowing a planet partner with so little activity and contributions to the games economy to start generating MU only items and selling them for profit. bring in some damn depositors first.

They gotta finish the planet 1st :\

All pirates in the Space, put hand by hand and buy one "Ferrari" Quad (or not even that you can afford?).

P.S. You can use it in shifts :laugh:

All pirates in the Space, put hand by hand and buy one "Ferrari" Quad (or not even that you can afford?).
I think they should. That'll spice up space a bit, especially if log-out gets removed as well.

The price is normaly!

49 000 ped going to ferrari for the logo license and 1k peds for MA. But who knows, maybe they get $ from ferrari for making promo in a game, by ruining the art stile of entropia.

Next we see a chaccolate ship from a swiss company, or cheese ship ... the list could be long :)

Red wanz go fastar
-ork

Feels like an over priced, shitty privateer. It's too expensive for anyone to want for subwarp flights. Maybe piracy, but you'll most likely still get blapped by a pilot that's better than you, and certainly by a starship cannon.
My 2 pec...

Ya what was what I was saying, did MA actually get sponsored by the Ferrari company? If not just having that logo pasted there could mean million dollar law case.

If they really did consult them, then they should have put that they partnered with them in the press release.

If they didnt, then we better be watchful of our deposits and withdrawals.. for the pending lawsuit. Could be disasterious.

Micjack and I have a wager going on ...
If its fake I will give him 1k dung and if its real I gets the dung !

Sunsout... are you a betting man ?! :)

Gz on the cow shit. :D

The price is normaly!

49 000 ped going to ferrari for the logo license and 1k peds for MA. But who knows, maybe they get $ from ferrari for making promo in a game, by ruining the art stile of entropia.

Next we see a chaccolate ship from a swiss company, or cheese ship ... the list could be long :)

They already have the concept art done for the Cheeseship. It doesn't look swiss though.

cheeseship.jpg

Could be disasterious.

It WILL be extremely disastrous. I'm not quite sure how trademark law works in Sweden, but in the US Ferrari HAS to sue. If you do not protect your trademark from every infringment no matter how small or how close it is you will lose your trademark.

I would be surprised if Ferrari lawers don't have papers to MA by the end of next week.

5000 would be my limit :eyecrazy:

Im sure there will be more vehicles coming out.

All I know is that MindArk will be having a nice party with their $150,000 xmas bonus !

they're going to be sad when they dont sell any of them rofl.

Thanks for showing your true color's again mindark

they're going to be sad when they dont sell any of them rofl.

Thanks for showing your true color's again mindark

They should have just had an opening bid of 1 like every other starship worth mentioning.

With interplanetary auction changes, all this means is i could potentially spend more at a faster pace. And with potentially severely reduced average returns than before due to lower average values in loot floating around in space (even on MS) and cargo loot values which more than likely wont be anything like the average loot wetake weekly. Thus going broke faster and knowing how these sort of item prices USUALLY drop, i know i wont get what i paid for it in a hell of a long time (warp or no warp). And as a investment ^^ Well there's more to come so how long before this thing is even less useful and follows the historical downward price trend.

No thanks. Will have to find another way to adjust to these changes, but thats the fun right :D

Btw, gz on the shit CHances lol

What's funny is that this ship will never be worth that much in the real economy ^-^

Maybe, maybe not. It all depends on if MA neglects space again. We need to see continuous updates from MA. We need space events to keep people interested... Can you imagine a massive shared loot robot ship ten times the size of a mothership with 1 million HP attacking the Calypso Space Station? Stuff like that would get everyone in space.

Sorry if this sounds a little cynical, but...
no, a dropship raid isn't what we need, that's retarded.
We DO need ma to not neglect it and give it some of the pretty shit planets have, rather than stupid gimmicks. LA's, maybe mining...

the reason I say this ship won't be worth that in the real economy is because you have to reduce your carried weight to 150kg to use the warp. That includes your passenger too, all need to be under 150. I regularly run around with 350+ kg in guns, armor and other such. 150 kg is peanuts.

Its a gimmick. Sure it's pretty, kinda, but it isn't worth a damn :/

Last edited:
This is what I am afraid of:

MA is tired, want's to sell the game. Can't find buyers. Does CLD.

MA is really tired wants to just get rid of game. Doesn't want 3000 lawsuits.

But...everyone knows that when you want to get rid of a company with large obligations, you make it someone else's fault.

So...MA finds a way to make it look like it was the fault of someone else by inducing a massive trademark case from a fiercely protective trademark holder.

Ferrari sues MA, MA declares Bankruptcy because of it, liquidates it assets to give Ferrari some nominal settlement, and all of MA's debts to us are forgiven in the Bankruptcy Case, and one day none of us can log in.

I do not like Trademark or Copyright infringement...it never leads to good things.

But...everyone knows that when you want to get rid of a company with large obligations, you make it someone else's fault.

So...MA finds a way to make it look like it was the fault of someone else by inducing a massive trademark case from a fiercely protective trademark holder.

Ferrari sues MA, MA declares Bankruptcy because of it, liquidates it assets to give Ferrari some nominal settlement, and all of MA's debts to us are forgiven in the Bankruptcy Case, and one day none of us can log in.

I do not like Trademark or Copyright infringement...it never leads to good things.

This is why I am not going to deposit until the dust on this settles, or rarri respond in some way

I'm pretty sure we are not the first to notice the canny resemblance between the equus fighter logo and the ferrari logo. I'm sure everyone at MA did their due dilegence to protect themselves from a copyright infringement lawsuit from Ferrrari or their affiliated parties. They wouldn't release something that would massively harm their company, unless of course (tin foil hat on) they want to tank the company like Taco said. If that was the case, then why would they produce new content every VU? Wouldn't it make sense to start trimming the fat and reduce employees to save on payroll?

No worries Taco:

http://www.marketwired.com/press-re...mark-cyber-city-development-chiang-822773.htm

http://www.creativekingdom.com/

HW saves the day! :YAY:

I'm pretty sure we are not the first to notice the canny resemblance between the equus fighter logo and the ferrari logo. I'm sure everyone at MA did their due dilegence to protect themselves from a copyright infringement lawsuit from Ferrrari or their affiliated parties. They wouldn't release something that would massively harm their company, unless of course (tin foil hat on) they want to tank the company like Taco said. If that was the case, then why would they produce new content every VU? Wouldn't it make sense to start trimming the fat and reduce employees to save on payroll?

Just took it off, but now I had to put it back on...

Unlessall that "new content" was already done 4 years ago and just sitting around waiting to be implemented, and they use it now to make it look like business-as-usual, but in reality, all our new content was made a long time ago when they actually had a payroll, instead of the one guy still there who somehow managed to throw together the Compet teaser artwork.

Eh, I am just messing around anyway...I am still depo'ing and losing tons...I ain't that worried :)

Status
Back