Its happening !!!!

Status

chances

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Chances Bender Mark II
giphy_1.gif

So who is going to spend $5000 on a fancy quad ? ;)
Who thinks there will be (L) versions also ?
Will the Cyrene quad be able to compete against Ferrari ?

I wouldn't pay more than 10000 ped for a UL anyway.

5000 would be my limit :eyecrazy:

Im sure there will be more vehicles coming out.

All I know is that MindArk will be having a nice party with their $150,000 xmas bonus !

It's a stupid price. We don't need more ships... we all know who will buy it, the people who already own both privateers and motherships. And goldy, so he can finally catch up to people and shoot them from behind.

Lame if it's true. The facebook pic confirms that the source is probably MA... but hopefully it's just a joke.

I could see 5k PED for a ship like that for sure, but certainly not more than 20k (that's including the novelty factor and if it goes really fast without warp and if it's UL).

Seems real! Shit shit I don't have 50000 ped spare!
See entropia planets.

Micjack and I have a wager going on ...
If its fake I will give him 1k dung and if its real I gets the dung !

Sunsout... are you a betting man ?! :)

Last edited:
And Mindark Money Grab attack us again

Cmon

Paint
New stats
for 50k ped?...... good lucks for bidders

Micjack and I have a wager going on ...
If its fake I will give him 1k dung and if its real I gets the dung !

Sunsout... are you a betting man ?! :)

DO I even have to answer that :)

I am in.

There is nothing on the Entropia Universe website on this, hoax maybe?

There is nothing on the Entropia Universe website on this, hoax maybe?

Hoax maybe :D? Damn they show Picture of Ferrari quadwing and it MIGHT be hoax :D

Entropiaplanets.com is the source of this news, even their so-called source ludophis.com is quoting entropiaplanets.com

So yeah no Flying Ferraris for us..

not the first time they would have pulled a joke/hoax - soon we will see ;)

not the first time they would have pulled a joke/hoax - soon we will see ;)

Think there already was a hoax by EP on the very same matter the other week. They seem to like that, and I don't blame them, ciritical thinking and reference criticism is not always present around here.

Omg I hope its for real or 2k of my hard earned dung is going out the cargo bay :cussing:

Just seen some artwork on facebook, complete with Ferrari badges and a link to entropiaplanets that isn't working.

This all feels like smoke and mirrors to me.

Edit - Just seen WhiningSceptic's post above. The same thing perhaps?

I just talked to Geraldine Ferrari...apparently Ferrari is relocating its manufacturing department to Sweden. They say their new product line has a much more affordable price-point and costs virtually nothing to make!

I just talked to Geraldine Ferrari...apparently Ferrari is relocating its manufacturing department to Sweden. They say their new product line has a much more affordable price-point and costs virtually nothing to make!

Stick to the day job :silly2:

F*ck just shoot me down the only time you get shit from me is when MA f*cks me over by not labeling shit or changing their mind of what is and isn't lootable...

MA I still want my fucking H-DNA back and my skill pill that was robbed, you never had shit labeled as such you fuck heads... Worst RCE staff in existence.... Even if not many out there still the worst as they don't give a fuck about the customer....

i was wrong ... its not BS . Now who's getting one ?

so did Ferrari sponsor this or is that just a knockoff logo? Pretty sure the logo is copy protected in any sense or use of it unless some cheap knockoff...

i was wrong ... its not BS . Now who's getting one ?

5K I go on cheap vegas vacation not f*ck with stupid in game virtual ship for dumb ass space... lol

so did Ferrari sponsor this or is that just a knockoff logo? Pretty sure the logo is copy protected in any sense or use of it unless some cheap knockoff...

Big companies have lawyers specificaly to protect their branding.
Lets hope MA consulted properly on this .

i am sure Ferrari agreed to this, nice advertising own Ferrari for 5k usd !! Virtual Ferrari, First Virtual Ferrari..

Big companies have lawyers specificaly to protect their branding.
Lets hope MA consulted properly on this .

Ya what was what I was saying, did MA actually get sponsored by the Ferrari company? If not just having that logo pasted there could mean million dollar law case.

Status
Back