My CLD Aquisition

Status

LuckyMan87

Mature
Banned
Zwierzak
To add some clarity to prevent rumors that may have an impact in a market which I am investing in :

1. I will acquire if the market allows 6,000+ CLD

2. I will purchase them directly in bulk until it is no longer possible before utilizing the ingame auction.

3. I am approximately 400 CLD shy of 2000.

4. No I am not going to buy Planet Calypso, Or any Planet for that matter.

5. I have no plans on selling them any time soon.

6. Clearly I would not be purchasing these if I did not expect the value to dramatically increase in the next 2 years.

7. I am contemplating the purchase of either a group of land areas, or shopping center ( mall ).

8. I am lobbying for there to be a better affiliate marketing program which will allow revenue to be passed to the player based on the life of accounts that are brought to the game ( Profit Sharing of Decay ). I know this currently exists for planet partners, but a system for players would help dramatically increase the userbase.

9. I will be lobbying for other systems I think would have a very positive effect on the economy and provide a longer term stability.

10. Any questions feel free to PM me, I will try to be as transparent as possible to avoid any rumors.

Last edited:
Welcome to Entropia Universe

8. I am lobbying for there to be a better affiliate marketing program which will allow revenue to be passed to the player based on the life of accounts that are brought to the game ( Profit Sharing of Decay ). I know this currently exists for planet partners, but a system for players would help dramatically increase the userbase.

Great news here is that such a system is in the works. It is still in it's very basic mode but does exist. But as of this point we are not allowed to talk about it due to the fact it violates this forum's rules.

Is it MA who trying to buy back some CLD:s .:scratch2:

Thanks for sharing... Best of luck with your acquisitions :)

Is it MA who trying to buy back some CLD:s .:scratch2:

Please refrain from making unnecessary rumors. That is the point of this thread.

I will put your comment to rest :

I have not personally or anyone affiliated with me have ever worked for, or with, Mind Ark, Planet Calypso or Entropia Universe.

Thank You.

To add some clarity to prevent rumors that may have an impact in a market which I am investing in :

2. I will purchase them directly in bulk until it is no longer possible before utilizing the ingame auction.

3. I am approximately 400 CLD shy of 2000.

4. No I am not going to buy Planet Calypso, Or any Planet for that matter.

5. I have no plans on selling them any time soon.

6. Clearly I would not be purchasing these if I did not expect the value to dramatically increase in the next 2 years.

7. I am contemplating the purchase of either a group of land areas, or shopping center ( mall ).

9. I will be lobbying for other systems I think would have a very positive effect on the economy and provide a longer term stability.

10. Any questions feel free to PM me, I will try to be as transparent as possible to avoid any rumors.

I have never in my life witnessed anyone as stupid as you, that is a fact...

If I had the money you are wasting here, I could make at least $200k yearly off of passive investments similar to what you are doing here. And God knows how much from an active investment.

I have one question. Where did you get all of this money and how did you get all of it? I can't believe someone of this intelligence level would be able to acquire this sum of money.

PS: Good luck thinking their value will dramatically change lol! I expect that the maximum in two years that these deeds could rise by would be around 40%. Excluding weekly income. Not bad, but you can do way better and it most definitely is not a sure thing. At least it is a fairly safe investment though, I also predict that the price will not dramatically drop in these coming years as well. I would like to hear your reasoning as I am baffled as to why somebody would throw their money at something so stupid as this, though I doubt you would share. Who knows really about the price drop, at first glance MA's financial statements look like shit.

Last edited:
Just stick with your plan man, we need people with plans and people who play the game.Most people in this forum just complain about everything and really has no activity in the game.
Good luck with your project.

... But as of this point we are not allowed to talk about it due to the fact it violates this forum's rules.

/mod note/
This is incorrect.
Discussion of the existing affiliate system is permitted.
What is NOT permitted is posting of any personal affiliate or referral links in any publicly viewable area, including forum blogs, signatures or profile pages.

Forum Rules said:
2.10 - Affiliate Links/Solicitation
Advertising real life items or services unrelated to Entropia Universe, the posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted on PlanetCalypsoForum (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). If you would like to advertise on PlanetCalypsoForum, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to inquire. Similarly, promotion of or posting links to charities or other services soliciting donations or money is NOT permitted. Any such postings may be deleted without notice.

If I had the money you are wasting here, I could make at least $200k yearly off of passive investments similar to what you are doing here. And God knows how much from an active investment.

Its in your benefit to change your outlook on life.

Best wishes to you and happy holidays

I have one question. Where did you get all of this money and how did you get all of it? I can't believe someone of this intelligence level would be able to acquire this sum of money.

Zenzile... unreal :mad:

Its NONE of your business where he got his money. NONE.

Compared to real life investments CLD still have an attractive ROI and if certain things come to fruition, the possible long term future value of them have a ton of upside potential.

If I had the money you are wasting here

A big part of the reason why you dont have the money is the fact that you arent even an adult, technically speaking. As such, since you havent PROVEN yourself by making a considerable sum of money, maybe, just maybe you should take a step back and see what you can learn by observing this person, instead of preaching to him.

Zenzile you have been given all of the tools needed to make virtually unlimited PEDs in this game, I have even spent countless hours coaching you, yet you lack the discipline to do it, and instead you gamble away your peds, complain about loot, and then lash out at people who have experienced success.

You are way out of line here.

Please refrain from making unnecessary rumors. That is the point of this thread.

I will put your comment to rest :

I have not personally or anyone affiliated with me have ever worked for, or with, Mind Ark, Planet Calypso or Entropia Universe.

Thank You.

I wouldn't concern yourself too much with the opinions of people in EU. This player base is as diverse as anyone can possibly imagine. It's comprised of individuals from everywhere within the socioeconomic spectrum, from all over the world, of all different ideologies.

In a previous thread of yours, these people couldnt even manage to agree on how to do simple math.

No matter what you do, say, or prove, there will be rumors, trolling, and people lashing out at you. There is little to no reason to even respond to unfounded baseless accusations from people.

I do not understand this part...

Afaik, aren't you just like the rest of us, a mere player? (Except that your budget is way higher than mine)

As such, is it even possible for you to be able to affect "the system", "the devs" and "the game" so much so that your able to "lobby" for something to be implemented?

Am I missing something here? :confused: :scratch2:

Great news here is that such a system is in the works. It is still in it's very basic mode but does exist. But as of this point we are not allowed to talk about it due to the fact it violates this forum's rules.

Another mysterious comment here that greatly confuses me...

Are you referring to the "land area taxes" system and the "ped flow center" system...in combi as the "very basic mode" of "Profit Sharing of Decay"? Or is there news of some other system that you know of that I do not?

And since its about the game's systems....why aren't you allowed to talk about it?

OR

Are you just talking about the affiliate marketing program in general?

As such, is it even possible for you to be able to affect "the system", "the devs" and "the game" so much so that your able to "lobby" for something to be implemented?

Any one of us is able to contact MindArk via support, this forum, email, or by phone.

Zenzile... unreal :mad:

Its NONE of your business where he got his money. NONE.

Compared to real life investments CLD still have an attractive ROI and if certain things come to fruition, the possible long term future value of them have a ton of upside potential.

A big part of the reason why you dont have the money is the fact that you arent even an adult, technically speaking. As such, since you havent PROVEN yourself by making a considerable sum of money, maybe, just maybe you should take a step back and see what you can learn by observing this person, instead of preaching to him.

Zenzile you have been given all of the tools needed to make virtually unlimited PEDs in this game, I have even spent countless hours coaching you, yet you lack the discipline to do it, and instead you gamble away your peds, complain about loot, and then lash out at people who have experienced success.

You are way out of line here.

I wouldn't concern yourself too much with the opinions of people in EU. This player base is as diverse as anyone can possibly imagine comprised of individuals from all socioeconomic levels, from all over the world, of all different ideologies.

In a previous thread of yours, these people couldnt even manage to agree on how to do simple math.

No matter what you do, say, or prove, there will be rumors, trolling, and people lashing out at you. There is little to no reason to even respond to unfounded baseless accusations from people.

What you have said has a lot of merit. I haven't made a ton (2k ped/week was approximately 10% roi weekly, but I guess that is shit to you, it isn't much though I can agree). I also agree that maybe this isn't a terrible investment, but it sure isn't a great one. Yes, CLD ROI is not horrible but, come on, if you have that kind of money why spend it on this game?

You are right, I still need to prove myself, but it's not happening in this shit game. I can't care less about the game itself, I do however enjoy coming on from time to time and talking to friends. Understand this, I can't even withdraw from this game. On top of that, why would I spend time here shooting for some shitty $10k per year? With the time investment required, it is not worth it. However, after the way MA treated a good friend of mine and one of your socmates, I can't help but feel that this game is not worth playing.

You are also right that it is none of my business where he got his money, so Lucky, I apologize for that.

Either way, I stand by my opinion that this guy should reconsider this.

As well, please don't insult my mining. "Gambling?" Please... I understand how mining works better than most and as such I understand that I wasn't gambling. Unfortunately I don't have 4-5+ hours per day to play this game and as such I simply cannot mine.

I respect you though Hardwrath, don't take anything here as an insult. :)

I do not understand this part...

Afaik, aren't you just like the rest of us, a mere player? (Except that your budget is way higher than mine)

Excellent Question.

I think the best answer I can give you is to wait for a couple of weeks until I implement a system which will inevitably bring more power to the players. If you would like specifics please feel free to PM me. I think what this game has been missing is a unity among players for the benefit of all. You don't realize the financial power all of you have together, and its impact on directing this company actively, rather then currently passively.

Excellent Question.

I think the best answer I can give you is to wait for a couple of weeks until I implement a system which will inevitably bring more power to the players. If you would like specifics please feel free to PM me. I think what this game has been missing is a unity among players for the benefit of all. You don't realize the financial power all of you have together, and its impact on directing this company actively, rather then currently passively.

Here's a better question, why are you doing this exactly? In what way does this benefit you?

I have a hard time believing that this is all for "the good of the community" and to "unite the playerbase." Sorry, I am often a bit skeptical but this makes no sense to me.

Edit: Just a thought, but to me it sounds like you want to inject some beliefs into the playerbase and influence the market in that way. I also feel that if you gain some trust in the community, your statement that you feel these will significantly rise in value will directly impact the market. Sorry, but I am going to go ahead and be the odd one out here.

Excellent Question.

LuckyMan87, the messiah of Entropia. I want to be your disciple (pun intended).

Zenzile, whether or not this is a good investment is yet to be seen but its no surprise and this guy isnt the only person in EU spending large sums. I have been saying for years that this level of CLD acquisitions and an overall consolidation of CLD holdings was inevitable.

Clearly this person has a lot more life experience than you and likely a ton more investing experience. Maybe just maybe, he has considered variables that you haven't.

This game (where you do manage to profit) would not be possible if it weren't for people who had enough faith in this RCE to invest considerable sums of money.

You have invested here, the scale is not relevant, but the fact is that you have invested in EU, as much as you are comfortable with, because you had enough faith to do so. Why would you shoot yourself in the foot by dissuading others from doing the same thing you have? Why would you compromise your own investment?

Excellent Question.

Ah...okay.

I shall wait and see then. :D

Another mysterious comment here that greatly confuses me...

Are you referring to the "land area taxes" system and the "ped flow center" system...in combi as the "very basic mode" of "Profit Sharing of Decay"? Or is there news of some other system that you know of that I do not?

And since its about the game's systems....why aren't you allowed to talk about it?

OR

Are you just talking about the affiliate marketing program in general?

The affiliate marking program itself which MA stated was to be release sometime this year where one can request a CCode and promote EU.

It is still very unknown how the program works and MA is still working out the web management side of it but the program is here and working.

A few already have posted info about this but for some reason 711 keeps requested the posts deleted or edited. Read reply above.

Edit BTW I did request and got a code for Arkadia.

Last edited:
Zenzile, whether or not this is a good investment is yet to be seen but its no surprise and this guy isnt the only person in EU spending large sums. I have been saying for years that this level of CLD acquisitions and an overall consolidation of CLD holdings was inevitable.

Clearly this person has a lot more life experience than you and likely a ton more investing experience. Maybe just maybe, he has considered variables that you haven't.

This game (where you do manage to profit) would not be possible if it weren't for people who had enough faith in this RCE to invest considerable sums of money.

You have invested here, the scale is not relevant, but the fact is that you have invested in EU, as much as you are comfortable with, because you had enough faith to do so. Why would you shoot yourself in the foot by dissuading others from doing the same thing you have? Why would you compromise your own investment?

Did I ever mention that I feel my investment was a huge fucking waste?

I can't get my money out, why would my investment be worthwhile? Plus, scale matters very much here. Entropia was nice because $1000 could get me somewhere, where it couldn't in the real world. The money invested here is different, much different.

Did I ever mention that I feel my investment was a huge fucking waste?

Is that maybe because you did exactly what I told you not to do?

I can't get my money out, why would my investment be worthwhile?

Why cant you get your money out? Just withdraw. If you fudged your IRL info when you created your account, just contact MA, verify your ID, and then withdraw. Its pretty simple.

Plus, scale matters very much here. Entropia was nice because $1000 could get me somewhere, where it couldn't in the real world. The money invested here is different, much different.

Scale does not matter. Whether its an investment of $1000 or $1,000,000 its all relative to what that person can afford.

The money invested here is different, much different.

That I agree with because its easier to make money here than it is IRL (to an extent) especially for those with little to no capital.

So you can get over 200k from roughly 828k usd investment every year? Doesnt sound very passive...24%ROI

But you probably missed the first post, where he said he is believing in prices going up in 2 years (which would probably make it more profitable than even this 24% roi you named.

Dont forget, stupid=/= risk investor
Clearly OP is risk investor and wants to make money out of it, and by looking at it, he can sell em at any time (6k isnt that big amount) and get back most of his money.

So you can get over 200k from roughly 828k usd investment every year? Doesnt sound very passive...24%ROI

But you probably missed the first post, where he said he is believing in prices going up in 2 years (which would probably make it more profitable than even this 24% roi you named.

Dont forget, stupid=/= risk investor
Clearly OP is risk investor and wants to make money out of it, and by looking at it, he can sell em at any time (6k isnt that big amount) and get back most of his money.

And how do you think the prices will rise? You think his "helping the community" is out of the good of his heart? No reason for me to think otherwise but I am skeptical nonetheless.

When I said passive, I meant something like stocks that doesn't require much time invested and just generates income over time.

Active would be something requiring a large time investment.

I suppose the way I am seeing this, this is no longer so much a passive investment by my terms.

Is that maybe because you did exactly what I told you not to do?

Why cant you get your money out? Just withdraw. If you fudged your IRL info when you created your account, just contact MA, verify your ID, and then withdraw. Its pretty simple.

Scale does not matter. Whether its an investment of $1000 or $1,000,000 its all relative to what that person can afford.

That I agree with because its easier to make money here than it is IRL (to an extent) especially for those with little to no capital.

Where will I withdraw to?

I am also working on a business for another game which I feel will generate far more income than this game ever will for me, and it requires very little investment though a rather large time investment.

MA do listen, and their ears get more attentive the bigger moneybag you shake near them, individually or collectively :)

And how do you think the prices will rise? You think his "helping the community" is out of the good of his heart? No reason for me to think otherwise but I am skeptical nonetheless.

When I said passive, I meant something like stocks that doesn't require much time invested and just generates income over time.

Active would be something requiring a large time investment.

I suppose the way I am seeing this, this is no longer so much a passive investment by my terms.

Stocks at current market yeah it can be even 1000% ROI, but can be -99% roi also. (about passive : Passive investors will purchase investments with the intention of long-term appreciation and limited maintenance. )
If he has reason to believe, it is his choice to think prices will go up, i am sure they will go back to 1500 (as they were at one moment)

Anyways clearly OP is doing something right with his money to be able to afford it.

just 1 question sir. How much % is 6000 from 60000 because there will be discussion

just 1 question sir. How much % is 6000 from 60000 because there will be discussion

0,1 sheeps - 10% of sheeps - 1/10

For calculations multiple ways possible:
6000/60000=0,1
6000/60000*100%=10%
6000/100=60; 60000/100=600 60magic600=10%
bunch/all=nah about half or so..

Status
Back