My CLD Aquisition

Status
Why would you shoot yourself in the foot by dissuading others from doing the same thing you have? Why would you compromise your own investment?
Why not? Or more appropriately, why ask why?

I am going to save this weblink.
One day i will laugh at Zenzile :laugh:

Im not sure why you think clds will rise in price. Hasn't the rate of return been reducing over these years ? To me this has got insider info stamped all over it unless you know theirs some new tax avoidance scheme in the u.s etc that by investing in some virtual world would reduce you tax etc i dunno.

But anyways my thoughts are completely mine and i wish you all the best in your investments and hope it pays off. Just remember while you may have your own thoughts what you would like to implement dont forget the rest of us players as those clds wont be worth much if you upset the player base with changes they dont like.

shaun

Hey LuckyMan,

I fully support your decision and am happy to see the money get into the economy. I would love to discuss the matter with you through the in game PM system. Just add me to your friend list or send a pm (as you have not stated your in game name).

Regards

Nice with some honesty and a basic very good thought that I think can do alot of good for the game longterm!

Gl and if I can do anything to help just give me a shout

/Linz

People see money and they FREAK OUT

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

:wise:

:wise: This

People dont realise some people can buy a sportscar for the same amount as 6000 CLD and have no problem with value getting cut in half the first 2 years....

I think its not a bad idea if all you want is just money...
But it is a risky gamble. If the ROI does not rise on the shares but the resale value because of shortage, it will not be easy to sell them within short time to take advantage of the risen price.

Anyway, gl to you

Who is this mysterious millionPedaire?

Here is the thing:

At some point eventually MindArk will have to make good on their promise of a new estate system and political system. Because of the sale of CLD, and the promise of such as system along with them, they have to make good on that promise, at least at some point in the future. When that happens, and its supposed to happen in 2015, every player will want their share of CLDs. Its supposed to take 9 CLD to claim a land plot or something and you will probably be able to claim more than one. As a result of that, the sudden sharp demand for CLD will cause a dramatic rise in value that has no association with their monthly ROI. Everything earned up until that point by CLD revenue will just be icing on the cake.

Yeah it makes sense to buy back them for 1.4 times what they got for them.....Jesus, tin foil.

I know right? MA have done some stupid stuff over the years but that would take the cake :laugh:.

Some of the stuff I read on here makes me fear for the future of the human race.

Yeah it makes sense to buy back them for 1.4 times what they got for them.....

Jesus, tin foil.

Well they did try it once Before. whay do you Think they did that.

Good luck purchasing your deeds! It will be intersting to see what the future will bring :)
Sounds like you have some big plans, can't wait to hear more!

Welcome to Entropia (if indeed you are a new player, you could have had a lottery win for all I know ;) )

Good luck with your ambition of owning 6000 CLD, that would own a vast estate when those citizen land plots are introduced.

Well they did try it once Before. whay do you Think they did that.

I'm sure if ma was behind this they would come up with attractive offers like a buy back program where you receive funds in your bank within a week or something. Doing this at the right times I.e now before Christmas is a good time. They could buy back in loads different ways and you say why would they buy back at 1.4 of the price they sold them at? Well at the time I would of thought they didn't have the money to pay sse or whatever the company name was. Banks weren't willing to lend money out.

But i don't think ma is behind this just a rich player looking to make some ped longterm.

For the MA buyback conspiracy theorists:

If MA wanted to remove some CLD from circulation, instead of buying them back, wouldn't it be easier for them to implement something where CLD owners traded their CLD for ______________ item?

Good luck to OP.

I think you will do well with this investment.

I definitely see the game progressing over the next few years, I believe we are at the point just before rapid growth. obviously a few more years to fine tune things before this happens.

I hope at least one week you go blow some of that CLD income :)

A few already have posted info about this but for some reason 711 keeps requested the posts deleted or edited. Read reply above.

I have absolutely no idea what you are referring to here.
Whom have I requested to delete any posts, and when? Especially considering that I can delete posts on my own when necessary. :scratch2:

There is no forum rule prohibiting discussion of any official Entropia Universe affiliate program.

As Serica pointed out (and which you apparently ignored), the only PCF rule related to affiliate programs whatsoever is the rule prohibiting the posting of affiliate links or other forms of solicitation:

Forum Rules said:
2.10 - Affiliate Links/Solicitation
Advertising real life items or services unrelated to Entropia Universe, the posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted on PlanetCalypsoForum (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). If you would like to advertise on PlanetCalypsoForum, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to inquire. Similarly, promotion of or posting links to charities or other services soliciting donations or money is NOT permitted. Any such postings may be deleted without notice.

which is a fairly standard rule for a huge number of internet forums.

nice to see someone injecting fresh cash into eu,that benefits us all,i really dont get some of the negative postings here

To add some clarity to prevent rumors that may have an impact in a market which I am investing in :

1. I will acquire if the market allows 6,000+ CLD

2. I will purchase them directly in bulk until it is no longer possible before utilizing the ingame auction.

3. I am approximately 400 CLD shy of 2000.

4. No I am not going to buy Planet Calypso, Or any Planet for that matter.

5. I have no plans on selling them any time soon.

6. Clearly I would not be purchasing these if I did not expect the value to dramatically increase in the next 2 years.

7. I am contemplating the purchase of either a group of land areas, or shopping center ( mall ).

8. I am lobbying for there to be a better affiliate marketing program which will allow revenue to be passed to the player based on the life of accounts that are brought to the game ( Profit Sharing of Decay ). I know this currently exists for planet partners, but a system for players would help dramatically increase the userbase.

9. I will be lobbying for other systems I think would have a very positive effect on the economy and provide a longer term stability.

10. Any questions feel free to PM me, I will try to be as transparent as possible to avoid any rumors.

All i see is +ve in there, especially the point #8. Good luck with the venture and i wish u the best.

Oops forgot to add... I am always in favour of anyone who is working for the good of EU cause i love this place. So if i can help, feel free to lemme know.

Last edited:
I have one question. Where did you get all of this money and how did you get all of it? I can't believe someone of this intelligence level would be able to acquire this sum of money.

Who cares, whats the relevance and .... why not :scratch2:
Ah nvm :laugh:

Gl with ur ventures LuckyMan87 and interesting to watch where this leads to.

Regards,

Droops

You can withdraw straight to you're bank account just send them you're details, It usually takes up to 90 business days.

Well it seems ( Hardwrath pointed it out ) Zenzile isn't an adult, so he might not have his own bank account ? If so then it might be difficult for him to withdraw, so he has to wait until he's grown up and has his own bank account. Dunno if i'm right, that'S what i read between the lines.:scratch2:

Well it seems ( Hardwrath pointed it out ) Zenzile isn't an adult, so he might not have his own bank account ? If so then it might be difficult for him to withdraw, so he has to wait until he's grown up and has his own bank account. Dunno if i'm right, that'S what i read between the lines.:scratch2:

Could also be that he, due to some condition, has been declared legally incompetent.

Another thread like this one
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...p-mk2-Shadow-and-Supremacy)&highlight=andreas

hahaha Is that you again making up stuff Andreas?

f768767f113a286eefc8ba8c32276771f9a18ca60a1dd62291c87a6cf4af33fc.jpg

Status
Back