Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

When Quad's first arrived, Mindark flew them around so players could see them. Came as a bit of a surprise for Sleipnir owners. :)

Mindark Official 08 is flying one of the 20 or so not yet listed.

So that makes it 2nd hand then . Should be a discount on that one !

As far as i know there a 2 unique items in game so what you say can apply to all other items in game still people did buy imk2's mm's and modfaps

There are at least 5 - Egg, Terminator, Personal Nurse, Lady / Lord Kraster Helms.

I bet he is being REAL careful not to dent it and affect the TT ;)
Oh would you look a that!! He landed in some dung! I'd say that's 45k of damage! I'll take that one off of his hands and fix it up at my expense! Really np what's so ever! Just trying to save the economy! :yup:

Oh would you look a that!! He landed in some dung! I'd say that's 45k of damage! I'll take that one off of his hands and fix it up at my expense! Really np what's so ever! Just trying to save the economy! :yup:

SB 49950 then! :)

SB 49950 then! :)
Closer to the 5000 ped mark. ;)
Sly Alien gonna scrape off and sell the dung and make a fortune from that alone :)
Who me?! I'm just trying to help them out a bit with what would certainly be a hassle if they sold a "damaged" Ferrari at full start bid and the new owner found out about the dung incident! I'm only doing my part to help out the universe from a possible sticky media embarrassment! Plus the added cost of repair and removal of said dung would put MA in negative. This way they are still going to get some peds and the added bonus of the piece of mind that I can't come back after them later! :yup:

Cross my heart! :naughty:

A couple of details are missed, probably will be auctioned separately at premium ped:

fire-equus.jpg

Reactions: Tul
A couple of details are missed, probably will be auctioned separately at premium ped:

fire-equus.jpg

and the missiles are for starting the fire in the first place! :p win win! :)

A thought ...

MA knows the market price of motherships
MA knows the market price of privateers

Still MA puts the SB at 50000 ped for the red horsie quad and makes then unique

Does that mean that they present the best space is going to bring for years to come ?
Or is something else coming soon ( 1 year) which will make these high-end specs (hopefully) obsolete ?

Just a thought ... I don't trust the "duration" of the requested "investment" from MA, unless space doesn't evolve into a nice system.

Atami

People put lots of meanings into MA deeds and search for ulterior motives, but Occam's razor says they most likely just want 125+ grands for Christmas, simple as that :ahh:

Maybe you are right, I shouldn't try to find reasons inside the game roadmap ;-)

I haven't fully read this thread so pardon me if someone else said this, but apparently equus means horse in latin. There is even a mob in entropia called the Equus which, of course, resembles a horse.

No big deal, but there is also a car company called equus-automotive using the horse also as their logo.

So not only has MA basically stolen a trademark once here, they have done a bit more. This entire ship is a rip off.

How is this legal?

Edit: there is also a Honda Equus lol!

Last edited:
The Quad-wing Interceptor is a medium fighter capable of space and atmospheric flight. Its 4-wing configuration is commonly seen patrolling space stations and mother ships to fend off pirate attacks.! This fast and agile ship is the bread and butter interceptor for most private armies, although it’s also a favorite among privateers due to its weapons load out and speed.

Ok, I get the strong impression Mindark might need to quickly evaluate the 'weight issue' with these ships, otherwise there is a possiblity they will only sell 5 and the other 20 will stay on the forecourt.

They look great, they can warp (unlike any other Quad), but if you have a heavy passenger or like to take your equipment with you to your destination (as many of us do) you are crippled? No thank you.

If public perception doesn't improve they are likely to sell as well as these did I'm afraid:

sinclair_c5.jpg

And no one wants that. :xfrown:

I haven't fully read this thread so pardon me if someone else said this, but apparently equus means horse in latin. There is even a mob in entropia called the Equus which, of course, resembles a horse.

No big deal, but there is also a car company called equus-automotive using the horse also as their logo.

So not only has MA basically stolen a trademark once here, they have done a bit more. This entire ship is a rip off.

How is this legal?

Edit: there is also a Honda Equus lol!

Dude... pls stop writing useless comments...

Ferrari is using a horse... Equus-automotive is using a horse...There is a firecracker using a horse... Ralph Lauren Polo is using a horse... Porsche is using a horse... etc etc...

Yeah you are totally right...It's just Mindark using a horse illegally :rolleyes:

otherwise there is a possiblity they will only sell 5 and the other 20 will stay on the forecourt.

Do you really think they will sell this many??

Weight...
MA Will probably raise it litle.
We can read as hiden message in those stats to speculate a bit.
If MA change rules and apply that weight on normal quads....
Then special edition quad is absolute winer because of wrap sped.
Cant transport big weight but can transport smaller and many times with fast wrap speed.
And as cargo boxes will not contain resources and items (so no weight) but just promisse to claim reward.....

Do you really think they will sell this many??

On initial announcement, I thought yes there are 25 people who will buy a quick way to travel planet to planet with minimum of fuss. I remember very well Deathifier running out of TI auction house and taking off to CND or Crystal Palace in his personal ship...

... and me being so close I got killed by the take off explosion (memory is a bit hazy, I think this is what happened, it was a very long time ago)

.... anyway my point being there are easily 25 people who are prepared to own a premium no hassle Quad to take them planet to planet as easily as they go from Port Atlantis to Twin Peaks.

The weight limit could be a stumbling block, I understand fully why its there, it might need revising, if its so low that it is impractical for the majority, then the Equus will have problems selling.

Another bid on one of the equus quads arrived.

Hyperion Hype Ayres bid 50k

Another bid on one of the equus quads arrived.

Hyperion Hype Ayres bid 50k

If you can only fly them naked due to weight restrictions, I still don't understand why pay so much? You can't offer a warp service as your passenger has to be naked as well or the warp is buggered. I guess the truth with come with how big these cargo missions are.

If you can only fly them naked due to weight restrictions, I still don't understand why pay so much? You can't offer a warp service as your passenger has to be naked as well or the warp is buggered. I guess the truth with come with how big these cargo missions are.

Maybe people buying these quads do not read the forum, or didn't look closely at the stats?
I don't understand it either. Why pay this much for something useless as this? Everybody in space will now carry dung to make fun of the red quads.

Maybe people buying these quads do not read the forum, or didn't look closely at the stats?
I don't understand it either. Why pay this much for something useless as this? Everybody in space will now carry dung to make fun of the red quads.

Its only a matter of time for the normal quads and sleipnirs either getting weight limitations as well or distances between planets getting increased - i dont think midnark will leave any gaps open to haul unlimited cargo between planets without expenses.

Back