Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

Ps. you simply don't go into space with loot so what will a pirate gain?

A pirate gains from a fucked up system implementation by using exploits and cheats and simple blatant misconsideration of MA staff for not BLATENTLY labeling what is and isn't lootable and always changing their mind of what is and isn't lootable. Shit as far as I know my best armor I just bought for thousands of ped can be lootable tomorrow because MA just changes some fucking thing. Send support case and they would respond with space is lotoable and that is lootable items blah blah blah total fucking shit......

MA LABEL THIS SHIT!!! AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR FAULTS WHEN SOME FUCKUP HAPPENS!!!!

The last paragraph shows you can see the stats on the item you are bidding on. If you like those stats and have the Ped you'll bid. If not you wont. It isnt a "pig in a poke" aka blind bid.

It's no different to how the motherships were bid on in years gone by.

Can't login atm, isn't that even worse able to see the stats only by logging in?
Can u tell me one question, are the warp unlimited? If not where do you see the value in it?

I know atleast 5 exploits that noone of the devs has probably thought about when implementing these - why do you screw over a screwed space implementation even more before you took the time to fix what made your concept fail in the first place - going to write you a support case to give you some hints mindark :rolleyes:

Totally agree with you here. They are trying to do the exact thing the company i just worked for was trying to do, fix something by adding something to it. When the new game designer came in he scrapped that totally which we had been working on for 5 months as it wouldn't fix anything or ad anything to the actual game... MA rethink and redo.

25 vehicle cost more as 125 000 $ , would love to get that money for my 3d modelling :) by just making one model and sell 25 for min, 50 000 ped each.

Hopefully we see some of those ships in loot, or i do think this game gets more and more a pay to win game. and it means , pay a lot to win a bit.

Can't login atm, isn't that even worse able to see the stats only by logging in?
Can u tell me one question, are the warp unlimited? If not where do you see the value in it?

To be able to bid on something on auction (same as the banks, the malls, the motherships, the new land areas etc) you had to be able to login and use the in-game auctioneer S4400Salvation. ;)

I haven't yet logged in but I think the first one will be auctioned at some point today so no doubt the full info will be posted very shortly after on the forum. If I spot it I'll post them. :)

You have 3 weeks, there are 25 of them, there is no massive rush (unless you absolutely have to own the first one) and there is no buyout.

Where I personally see the value of it is thinking you've got a bright red Millenium Falcon doing the Kessel run. :laugh:

50000.jpg

Can you real life Ferrari do warp jump?
Of course no!!

Just quickly googled, Ferrari 458 Italia let's say cost $340,000, so if you buy MA's Ferrari Quad for $5k you saved $335,000! + you get warp, maybe some extra speed.
This offer is mind blowing.
Waiting for future updates that will include Lamborgini, Maserati, Porsche and other super-car models colored Quads. Now this is the right path where MA is going.

To be able to bid on something on auction (same as the banks, the malls, the motherships, the new land areas etc) you had to be able to login and use the in-game auctioneer S4400Salvation. ;)

I haven't yet logged in but I think the first one will be auctioned at some point today so no doubt the full info will be posted very shortly after on the forum. If I spot it I'll post them. :)

You have 3 weeks, there are 25 of them, there is no massive rush and there is no buyout.

I am not sure how warp drive will be visible on the item in the auction and how do we know what the decay will be and how the entire system will work. Some more information on the system would certainly garner more interest from the population.

Either ways, I guess i will wait to see what is actually visible on the auction before i comment further.

LOL
Thats a real joke or what? I really thought its a joke and had to look twice that it is from MA.

First thing in my mind: Ferrari. That what it screams in your face. I have to agree 100% with Max. MA will be in deeeeeeeeeep shiiiit. (and naa, if they had an ok from Ferrari they would have named it so...)

Beside that, what with this QUICK money approach? Why can´t they introduce upgradable Spaceships for all? Crafters, Hunters and Miners would be happy...

(last - i don´t like Ferrari and its a damn ugly ship...)

I agree with the above, the logo is dubious at best and any defense that it is the Equus Logo would probably be laughed out of any court. The logo is obviously Plagiarism and I would be surprised if it appears on the actual item. As to the colour red , well it does scream Ferrari, but hey there are millions of items in the world that are painted red.

Back 10 - 15 years ago I recall that Ferrari did not permit their logo'd cars to appear in certain driving games, although I notice that recently this stance seems to have changed.

In reference to the other thread "under the veil" I believe that my guess was actually not far off the mark although I am surprised that it is Warp Capable. This apparently means that any pirate willing to fork out $5000 dollars would have a considerable advantage in space PVP.

Personally I agree with some other comments in this post. A completely new ship would have been preferable, this is just a super quad painted red. "A Bit more imagination please MA" - not a lot of work to pay for the Christmas Bonus.

Can you real life Ferrari do warp jump?
Of course no!!

Just quickly googled, Ferrari 458 Italia let's say cost $340,000, so if you buy MA's Ferrari Quad for $5k you saved $335,000! + you get warp, maybe some extra speed.
This offer is mind blowing.
Waiting for future updates that will include Lamborgini, Maserati, Porsche and other super-car models colored Quads. Now this is the right path where MA is going.

Lol, nice post :laugh:

Well it was about the info of the ship i was interested in, don't think i mentioned not being able to bid while not ingame ;), it wouldn't be that hard for MA to have posted a screenshot with the stats when they made this announcement.

Hate ma support!!!

They finally respond fast and with total shit answer and closing the case.

Fu ma is all i gotta say!!!

Summary (in order of importance)

Positive

- New unlimited Vehicles

Negative

- Lack of innovation
- Quick money approach
- Lack of new space vehicles models
- Ferrari logo has nothing to do with EU style
- Decrease in price of existing stuff (unL Quad value - Large vassels will get less VIP), trend MA is showing is to "advantages offered to new investors are at detriment of old ones"
- Price

If these have UL warp drives then its a real kick in the face for Privateer and Mothership owners. I hope it isn't the case because its going to piss off all those who spent 100K on Motherships and 45K or more on Privateers and then locked in Ped on the SI which cant be reclaimed.
I wait for the stats with interest...

If these have UL warp drives then its a real kick in the face for Privateer and Mothership owners. I hope it isn't the case because its going to piss off all those who spent 100K on Motherships and 45K or more on Privateers and then locked in Ped on the SI which cant be reclaimed.
I wait for the stats with interest...

Gonna jump the gun and say with that pricetag it will have a unlimited warp, makes no sense otherwise to put it up at that price.
And yes MS and Privateers will be f******.

Unlimited Warp Drive is highly unlikely.

My guess is they will operate with the same kind of Warp drives that other ships do.

And yes MS and Privateers will be f******.

MS will still keep competition for the auction fees package, but now pirates have an high percentage of guarantee their attacks to MS will get paid.

VIP flights for passengers use will probably decrease price if unL Warp Devices will be introduced

So far we can just speculate on how the new space economy will fit with the new features and vehicles MA is introducing, but for what I see I wouldn't buy a large vassel right now... but maybe I would buy a Ferrari Quad, curious thing... it is what MA wants to sell right now ;)

Unlimited Warp Drive is highly unlikely.

My guess is they will operate with the same kind of Warp drives that other ships do.

Reading MA news I wouldn't be sure at same way:

The new two-seater luxury vessels feature a warp drive for rapid interplanetary travel

My guesses:

The new quad will fly quicker than and handle better than the existing quads.
The new quad will warp much slower than Privateers/Motherships.
A container full of horses heads are being sent from Italy to an address in Sweden as we speak.

Either ways, I guess i will wait to see what is actually visible on the auction before i comment further.

Sure, stats of new vehicle capable to do shit better than old vehicles is way more important than area of business to operate in.

Space.

Sure, colors is more important, logos, warps and speeds itself, hehe. But WHAT to do to to recoup min SB of 50k - nobody gives a fuck. (smile.jpg)

Bidding competition is expected to be fierce™

Meanwhile: Calypso AH pages: 756. Historical minimum.

Do Not Make The Logo YELLOW

....unless you have express permission from Ferrari.

Someone at Ferrari is gonna be pissed and thats a road MA doesnt wanna go down :wise:

Do a black background with a white Equus. DO NOT use Yellow.

Red is good for the color.. that way we can spot them easily.

Anyway.. i think the value of Privateers and Motherships just went up.

Everybody relax. There was a fuel-company using this logo for decades in austria and they haven`t been sued. I think it was even the same horse as the Ferrari one and they also had some gas stations in Italy in the 80s or 90s. They changed their logo lately as they got eaten by the biggest local fuel-company. So with the Equus on the logo of the quad-wing everything should be fine :)

Nailed it.

The start of a tease for a year end uber expensive sale?

I'm guessing a limited number of hyper warp capable ships so you can fly almost instantly from planet to planet.

[h=2]
Entropia Universe will be auctioning off 25 high-performance spacecraft. The new two-seater luxury vessels feature a warp drive for rapid interplanetary travel, along with unrivaled handling and top speed, critical when operating in potentially hostile regions.

The Quad-wing Interceptor is a medium fighter capable of space and atmospheric flight. Its 4-wing configuration is commonly seen patrolling space stations and mother ships to fend off pirate attacks.! This fast and agile ship is the bread and butter interceptor for most private armies, although it’s also a favorite among privateers due to its weapons load out and speed.

Auctions for the fiery-red Quadwing Equus ships will begin on December 9th, 2014, with opening bids of 50,000 PED (5,000 USD). Bidding competition is expected to be fierce. End times for the 25 auction listings will be staggered at various hours of the day, and over a period of three weeks, so that interested parties from all time zones can participate.

@ Elias|Mindark the stage is set, waiting for your wise words.

Entropia Universe will be auctioning off 25 high-performance spacecraft. The new two-seater luxury vessels feature a warp drive for rapid interplanetary travel, along with unrivaled handling and top speed, critical when operating in potentially hostile regions.

The Quad-wing Interceptor is a medium fighter capable of space and atmospheric flight. Its 4-wing configuration is commonly seen patrolling space stations and mother ships to fend off pirate attacks.! This fast and agile ship is the bread and butter interceptor for most private armies, although it’s also a favorite among privateers due to its weapons load out and speed.

Auctions for the fiery-red Quadwing Equus ships will begin on December 9th, 2014, with opening bids of 50,000 PED (5,000 USD). Bidding competition is expected to be fierce. End times for the 25 auction listings will be staggered at various hours of the day, and over a period of three weeks, so that interested parties from all time zones can participate.

I also highlighted some parts of the original message to put some emphasis on it and show my opinion on this topic.

Nice ride... but I think I'll wait for the Bugatti Veyron Edition.

If i remember correctly the MS were introduced at 40k peds SB and this is at 50k SB. So as far as MA is concerned this should be equally or more valuable then those. So i don't see why or how MA is screwing the MS/privateer owners by providing ul warp on them.

I am not saying they are ul but I would kind of expect it at this price point. We shall find out soon enough.

Anyone noticed that red/yellow little planet(?) behind the Quad-Wing?

MindArk planning to release a "Ferrari" planet???
:smoke:

I seriously can't believe how many people here are wondering if these will have an UL warp drive. Are you kidding me?

They will NEVER I repeat NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER drop 25 UL warp drives into this game I don't give a fuck if they were paid 500k ped for each one, it wouldn't happen, you are all insane, good day.

I seriously can't believe how many people here are wondering if these will have an UL warp drive. Are you kidding me?

They will NEVER I repeat NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER drop 25 UL warp drives into this game I don't give a fuck if they were paid 500k ped for each one, it wouldn't happen, you are all insane, good day.

You forget they don't have an economic advisor so they don't protect players investments.

I thought this was a joke.

I'm really thinking you should get rid of the warped, stretched out ferrari logo.

No, they will.

Cmon, you just doesn't understand. Do you think, that with current global AH change - warp drives L or UL is important?

Not anymore.

"Human-driven space" is in the past already. Go do your "space-missions" (which isn't yet here, yay) and be happy, if there will be enough lootpool for rewards from universal AH-fees.

Back