Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

They needed to sell at least one for over 50k so the sheep would all think 50k sb was ok.u

Must spread more rep around and about before you can do it again with this ava :laugh:

If pirates buy theese, i think that carrying Dung would be the best anti-pirate weapon LOL.
Go out in space as a team, if one gets killed, pirate lootes Dung, he cant warp. Shoot him down :D

buying dung at 1million%. Damnit, that won't work I'll just end up buying it from pirates.

buying dung at 1million%. Damnit, that won't work I'll just end up buying it from pirates.

You missed the part, shoot it down ;)

Btw tried to treaten the auctioneer to get a ship today... Didnt work ;( he looked shitscared though!
attachment.php

Last edited:
I have opened QES, the Quad-Wing Equus Services, you can find informations here:

adm's QES

Just for statistic friends I have made few tests related to weight limit, I won't share all results right now since tests are still at beginning, but I can tell the speed decreases end to 11.9 Km/h while carrying 10000.0 kg, while it's still well over regular Quad at least until total carried weight is 120 kg total.

So far it looks as if MA priced these correctly. 5 have sold according to auction data, another has a start bid and only 1 other is currently listed & unbid on.

6 sold, 19 to go then. :)

So far it looks as if MA priced these correctly. 5 have sold according to auction data, another has a start bid and only 1 other is currently listed & unbid on.

It's MA avatars buying them to manipulate the market history :laugh:

It's MA avatars buying them to manipulate the market history :laugh:

Thats a fun theory, and I know you are joking (some probably dont) and thankfully the avatars who have purchased these Quad Equus are known to us, which hopefully will prevent people from thinking that things like that are true.

By the way, i got to play with one today. I flew around on the planet, in space, and then warped to and back from Arkadia. I think that for 50K, people who buy one and use it on a frequent basis will find a lot of value for what they paid.

Thats a fun theory, and I know you are joking (some probably dont) and thankfully the avatars who have purchased these Quad Equus are known to us, which hopefully will prevent people from thinking that things like that are true.

By the way, i got to play with one today. I flew around on the planet, in space, and then warped to and back from Arkadia. I think that for 50K, people who buy one and use it on a frequent basis will find a lot of value for what they paid.

I will just wait for the L version next month.

Must fight the sheep! Must fight it, move away from the deposit screen...Ahh MA know Jedi mind tricks....

How long have you been waiting for a Mothership (L)?

I waited for the L sleipnir and bought a mk-2 for 300 ped as soon as I could buy one (within one month of the UL version.... Same with the quad. If history repeats itself then they will become available.
A mothership is not really interesting, because it doesn't land on planets.

I waited for the L sleipnir and bought a mk-2 for 300 ped as soon as I could buy one (within one month of the UL version.... Same with the quad. If history repeats itself then they will become available.
A mothership is not really interesting, because it doesn't land on planets.

Well, we already have an unlimited quad and (L) quad. We wont be seeing an Quad Equus (L).

Want one you do, the Red is strong within you! Your credit card is overloaded, empty it quickly and you will feel relief!
Pop pop. fizz fizz. oh what a relief it is! :yup:

I wonder if I could crowd fund one of these.

Another Quad-Wing Equus has just being sold at BO (52100 PED)

lol 6 sold so far + 1 bid for one....seems they weren't to overpriced :eek:

lol ... 6 were sold so they are not overpriced ... hehe, MA must love you when reading your statement :)

I don't know.. Yes, from MA perspective if they sell them all, but I think 20 000 - 30 000 PED would be a more balanced price.

lol ... 6 were sold so they are not overpriced ... hehe, MA must love you when reading your statement :)

I bet they love theese 30 K $ more than my statement :laugh:

No those 6 are gone pretty fast so there will be bought more I guess = a big success for MA

Still they noobs.

Ok, they throwed away fucking resellers (at least 99% of them) by setting high SB - too risky for "investors".

What they should do next (at least I would) - start to list remaining quads one by one with step 10k or even 20k SB-BO up.

Also they should not tell to our "playerbase" how many quads will be, like they did with motherships - just list one until it will not sold, and then next, etc.

What they should do next (at least I would) - start to list remaining quads one by one with step 10k or even 20k SB-BO up.

Why? They go pretty ok at 50k. If they aren't fools, they'll admit their mistake and stop setting BO from now on, too.

Why? They go pretty ok at 50k. If they aren't fools, they'll admit their mistake and stop setting BO from now on, too.

Well, they doing well anyway of course, by selling "modified" pixels by $5k. Still, I am not sure about depoed percentage of all sales, and MA for sure need cash better than pixels back.

I looking from position of my experience, and I can't "create" pixels easily and sell them, so I need to "work" more efficiently in order to achieve (fucking) profit.

So in this case I would try Giffen good.

Well, they doing well anyway of course, by selling "modified" pixels by $5k. Still, I am not sure about depoed percentage of all sales, and MA for sure need cash better than pixels back.

I looking from position of my experience, and I can't "create" pixels easily and sell them, so I need to "work" more efficiently in order to achieve (fucking) profit.

So in this case I would try Giffen good.

It helps even if the peds are not depoed since this lock 5k in game USD that can't be withdrawn. Same thing with CLD when they came (effectively removed 100USD per CLD that could be withdrawn due to low tt value). It's ofc a bonus if they are depoed but it's just as important to reduce the possible amount to withdraw.

It helps even if the peds are not depoed since this lock 5k in game USD that can't be withdrawn. Same thing with CLD when they came (effectively removed 100USD per CLD that could be withdrawn due to low tt value). It's ofc a bonus if they are depoed but it's just as important to reduce the possible amount to withdraw.

It's not lock, since one can sell E-quads or CLDs and then cash out PEDs.

It's not lock, since one can sell E-quads or CLDs and then cash out PEDs.

lol, it is locked ... you can only cash out what someone else adds to the system.
For MA, it is immediate income never to be paid back (by them) ;)

Back