Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

I have to ask, but the last two bidders on the Equus are not names I recognise. Can someone confirm these are real players.
Susan Sacred Dawn?

Cheers
Bjorn

Maybe someone from Fintropia Revolution soc can confirm. EL shows she is member.

Sold , last night the data was showing 14 sold , now 15 .
I think it was a 50K bid this morning close to auction end .

Still 10 to go then?

[h=2]The Quadwing Equus - Special edition Quadwing Interceptors[/h]

[...] End times for the 25 auction listings will be staggered at various hours of the day, and over a period of three weeks, so that interested parties from all time zones can participate.[...]

....another MA reality streching to their finances. Can they keep they word at least once ? FFS ppl were making their financial description according to that OFFICIAL info ?

How about adding another 50 Equses with 50 peds BO Mindark ? What you writing and promising is bullshit anyway as we can see above :/

....another MA reality streching to their finances. Can they keep they word at least once ? FFS ppl were making their financial description according to that OFFICIAL info ?

How about adding another 50 Equses with 50 peds BO Mindark ? What you writing and promising is bullshit anyway as we can see above :/

Oh shut up. They didnt sell all their units in the alloted timespan, so they're keeping the sale going until all units are sold.

What does it matter?

They arent adding more units on. They arent reducing the value. So who gives a shit? Stop counting beans and just try to enjoy yourself.

Thanks,

-MR

PS: I think the sale is stupid. I would never buy one of these units. But its not impacting anyones gameplay to have 10, 20, or 25 of them in the world. Chill out.

Oh shut up. They didnt sell all their units in the alloted timespan, so they're keeping the sale going until all units are sold.

What does it matter?

They arent adding more units on. They arent reducing the value. So who gives a shit? Stop counting beans and just try to enjoy yourself.

Thanks,

-MR

PS: I think the sale is stupid. I would never buy one of these units. But its not impacting anyones gameplay to have 10, 20, or 25 of them in the world. Chill out.

Yeah, right. Better not pointing MA out every time they screwing players, MU, stats, market or mess with ppl's money. Just sit quiet ( they can always turn off loot for you ) and pretend liek nothing happened. I can't balive there is so many sheep oportunists here.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - E.Burke"

I have to ask, but the last two bidders on the Equus are not names I recognise. Can someone confirm these are real players.
Susan Sacred Dawn?

Cheers
Bjorn

Yes, real player.

they can always turn off loot for you

Some just put di** on this fact and do a depo :laugh:
(This is not an insult, but only hint)

Do something, I can see that you are unhappy.
Withdraw - this is the best way!
Or promise to do it - and MA will give you something valuable!
In any case, you're wrong.

Some just put di** on this fact and do a depo :laugh:
(This is not an insult, but only hint)

Do something, I can see that you are unhappy.
Withdraw - this is the best way!
Or promise to do it - and MA will give you something valuable!
In any case, you're wrong.

I am always unhappy when someones treat me like idiot. In this case MA. If others are fine with that it's not mine problem really.
I don;t want anything valuable from MA. Just want them take responsibility for their statements !

Who bought the 15th Equus?

Yeah, right. Better not pointing MA out every time they screwing players, MU, stats, market or mess with ppl's money. Just sit quiet ( they can always turn off loot for you ) and pretend liek nothing happened. I can't balive there is so many sheep oportunists here.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - E.Burke"

I am sorry, but how is this screwing players?

:D Shoti is just mad on MA for something we dont know yet.. He keeps posting weird stuff about CLDs, Equus.. anything with decent pricetags..
Maybe he is from Second Life or some other MMORPG and wants EU economy to crash?

I am always unhappy when someones treat me like idiot. In this case MA. If others are fine with that it's not mine problem really.
I don;t want anything valuable from MA. Just want them take responsibility for their statements !

Shoti, you aren't an idiot, and I respect you, but there is a such thing as acting like an idiot. Right now you are doing exactly that. Regarding the Quad Equus sale, there is nothing to be pissed about, at least not yet.

Try to relax and only worry about the things that directly affect you :)

Simple example :

Let's someone want one of those quads as cheap as possible. He knows that last auction made before 3 weeks period is lat as MA stated that in their own description. When last auction begins this player convinced that this quad is last aviable is buying for BO and therefore paying more than SB. Few days later another quads hitting auction and it is now obvious that this one wasnt last one and therefore making BO wasn't necesary to obtain one. Diference between BO and SB is what that player was screwed on by MA.

If you still lack some imagination I can describe at least dozen examples when MA not keeping it's own word make ppl losing money.

:D Shoti is just mad on MA for something we dont know yet.. He keeps posting weird stuff about CLDs, Equus.. anything with decent pricetags..
Maybe he is from Second Life or some other MMORPG and wants EU economy to crash?

Heh, thank you but I don't think i am able to crash EU economy. I am just commenting reality i am witnessing. If MA is doing good things i am praising them.When they do bad things i am pointing them out also. As for CLD's i am still "doom & gloom" prophet, however see some improvement lately.

And atm I am mad on MA and will be mad on anyone else who is lying, loking me straight in the eyes,in order to squeze money out of me, like in this case. I know it's bussines but MA seems to be not avare that there are ppl who refuse to participate at some lvl of their cunning.

Shoti, you aren't an idiot, and I respect you, but there is a such thing as acting like an idiot. Right now you are doing exactly that. Regarding the Quad Equus sale, there is nothing to be pissed about, at least not yet.

Try to relax and only worry about the things that directly affect you :)

Right, I did not even bid on quad. If I would and from any reaqson didn't liked it such breaking of official seling rules would be reason for demanding of returning it back for my peds alone. Indeed nothing big happened, but this is another one small thing which is making us used to crappy standard change.

If things are changing for worse tiny bit every time is hard to react but at the end tehy are look realy bad after some time. Comunity alowed MA for such standards change by not reacting in few areas already like stats changing, withdrawals, support. After some time MA will be not even remotely scared to do anything they want.

I assure you that when matter like this affect me directly i am undertaking much more effective actions than posting on forum. Forum signs of such actions are moved to moderators section to not remain visible (at least once were :)

I understand there is no reason for being tough on MA for things like Taming Delay etc. There is many things and changes unforseen which may affect their ability to keep their word. But here we have fresh statement with sales rule ! Damn, 3 weeks old ! For keping it alive it need only MA good will. For making it empty words it need only MA greed. If we can't expect MA to keep on that how we can on something more important ?

shoti,

The introduction of the BO price was due only to the fact that demand was not so big, as expected. I do not see anything special here, I bought a quad paying the BO price (52K), although I could buy at SB, if I'll wait for a little. But it is my right, and it does not apply for the other players.
I do not like any lie, for example, and I was outraged by the fact that the messages from the Shop did not come after the announcement of MA that they are fixed. But in selling Quad I do not see any deception, especially when their value in 5-5.2 thousand dollars, $ 200 do not play any role.
Another question, maybe you wanted to buy a quad too cheap (like 5-10K PED)? And its price is too expensive in your opinion? For those who have already bought, do not care this fact.
Or you simply do not have money for Quad, but it does not touch you (except self-esteem of course), if others can afford to buy something, and you - no.

In general, it seems to me you whining for no reason.

Added: By the way, if I had the extra money, I would have bought the second and third, and began to offer a transport service

shoti,

The introduction of the BO price was due only to the fact that demand was not so big, as expected. I do not see anything special here, I bought a quad paying the BO price (52K), although I could buy at SB, if I'll wait for a little. But it is my right, and it does not apply for the other players.
I do not like any lie, for example, and I was outraged by the fact that the messages from the Shop did not come after the announcement of MA that they are fixed. But in selling Quad I do not see any deception, especially when their value in 5-5.2 thousand dollars, $ 200 do not play any role.
Another question, maybe you wanted to buy a quad too cheap (like 5-10K PED)? And its price is too expensive in your opinion? For those who have already bought, do not care this fact.
Or you simply do not have money for Quad, but it does not touch you (except self-esteem of course), if others can afford to buy something, and you - no.

In general, it seems to me you whining for no reason.

Added: By the way, if I had the extra money, I would have bought the second and third, and began to offer a transport service

Wasn't interested in equus quad since it become obvious it's weight cripling and L warp usage. So be it 5 000 or 50 000 - wasnt interested . Making SB at all shows weaknes of MA economy level. If you look at my previous posts here u will notice also that listing any of those quads with BO lower than what was used so far i would assuming as "crime against players" too.

All my activity here focuses on MA and their ability of keeping their word , taking responsibility for satements they are making if you didnt noticed .

As for my "self esteem" thingy as u called it its not the case.I was doing bigger investments in EU than 99% of players wil ever do. Was performing single sales for hundreds thousands of peds. Was buying LA's off MA hands long before you ever joned this game. Last 2 years I am only withdrawing. So how can i be jealous for some red quad, even if some think it is worth 5k$ - please , dont make me laugh.

You would sound diferent if MA would make another 100 quads with 500 ped BO. It's not that far from listing them after initial terms border as you think. In both cases it's simple not keeping initial rules :)

Wasn't interested in equus quad since it become obvious it's weight cripling and L warp usage.

Curious to see someone so involved into the discussion that still doesn't know the NanoWarp Drive I is unlimited. ;)

Curious to see someone so involved into the discussion that still doesn't know the NanoWarp Drive I is unlimited. ;)

U see ? i dont realy care about those Quad...so be it UNL Warp (still it comes at diferent part u have to obtain anyway ? )
I am more interested about MA performance at performing sales and treating playerbase like sheeps.

U see ? i dont realy care about those Quad...so be it UNL Warp (still it comes at diferent part u have to obtain anyway ? )
I am more interested about MA performance at performing sales and treating playerbase like sheeps.

No, the UL warp drive and an UL thruster come with the package.

Legit, although this should be preceded by a proper knowledge of what MA is selling, and that is the subject of this thread, that seems to be missing in this case.

MA overestimated how easy it would be to sell these quads, 25 will be sold sooner or later, how hard is that to understand really?

Can I suggest an alternative for those that think 50k Ped is too unafforadable for their wallet?

lego_ferrari.jpg

The original plan to sell 25 in 21 days was always going to be a bit ambitious (especially as finances might be stretched with Xmas purchases), but if they stop listing the remaining 10 now there will be complaints and if they carry on listing them, there will be complaints.

My view is, let MA carry on listing them till the end of Feb if they want, if someone gets a huge ATH, it might be a tempting purchase. :)

You would sound diferent if MA would make another 100 quads with 500 ped BO. It's not that far from listing them after initial terms border as you think. In both cases it's simple not keeping initial rules :)

WARP drive and thruster issued in the same way as Christmas gifts after the end of auction (manually I think). Nano Warp I and Space Thruster are unlimited. I do not care how many of these similar Quads will be released, because they will not have Nano Warp I UL - only this item may be bought for 50k by me. Any other L Warp Drives will be have MU. For me all other parts (Equus and Thruster) not worth 2-3K, but Equus, in addition to Warp ability, can easy avoid any pirate camp, because it can fly with a max speed 118 km/h.
If you will calculate, I give you MU for Warp Drive I - 300-350%. Therefore one warp jump for privateer or MS will worth up to 13.5 PED (without landing), for me it worth only 3 PED. Feel difference. To partially bypass the weight limits are different solutions ingame, for smart people is worthless to find them.

In addition, you do not take into account the fact that I'm not going to sell Equus, it helps to maintain full stock of my Shops on two different planets (on several in future, in my plans), which greatly simplifies my life, and I do not spend a lot of money and time for this process.

Last edited:
Simple example :

Let's someone want one of those quads as cheap as possible. He knows that last auction made before 3 weeks period is lat as MA stated that in their own description. When last auction begins this player convinced that this quad is last aviable is buying for BO and therefore paying more than SB. Few days later another quads hitting auction and it is now obvious that this one wasnt last one and therefore making BO wasn't necesary to obtain one. Diference between BO and SB is what that player was screwed on by MA.

If you still lack some imagination I can describe at least dozen examples when MA not keeping it's own word make ppl losing money.

Thank you for your clarification. I can see what you mean. However, when looking at the original statement, I read the "for a period of over three weeks" as meaning to reassure us that there was no rush, and anyone would be able to purchase one of these if they want. As in: nobody would have to worry that they couldn't get any just because they went on a skiing weekend or something.

While I can follow your train of thought, and probably would feel disadvantaged too, I don't think this is a deliberate attempt at screwing people. It's more an issue of figuring out how to deal with unforeseen conditions. They have 50 of these. And they were willing to sell for any price over 50K. Some were not sold, so they sell again (if not, others would claim they are screwed, as they didn't get one despite only 49 being sold).

[...]

In addition, you do not take into account the fact that I'm not going to sell Equus, it helps to maintain full stock of my Shops on two different planets (on several in future, in my plans), which greatly simplifies my life, and I do not spend a lot of money and time for this process.

Well, u bought it for some purpose i guess. Other buyer purpose may be quite diferent from pirating to reseling. Don't tell me that few additional quads after initial auction period at lower price will not upset you even bit ???

Thank you for your clarification. I can see what you mean. However, when looking at the original statement, I read the "for a period of over three weeks" [...]

Orginal satement whole sentence regarding this was "End times for the 25 auction listings will be staggered at various hours of the day, and over a period of three weeks, so that interested parties from all time zones can participate."

Ok, i might be wrong here but for me and my understanding of english word "over" used in that specific sentence mean something like "during" or "in period (closed borders starts > end)"

If I am wrong here and that "over" might mean "more than..." then clearly i am wrong here and MA can list quads as long as SB is 50K and total number of them is 25. But I would not rely on your understanding of that word also as you sems to be russian and your understanding might be as good wrong as mine ;)

So please someone whose native is english share his understanding of word "over" in this context

While I can follow your train of thought, and probably would feel disadvantaged too, I don't think this is a deliberate attempt at screwing people. It's more an issue of figuring out how to deal with unforeseen conditions. They have 50 of these. And they were willing to sell for any price over 50K. Some were not sold, so they sell again (if not, others would claim they are screwed, as they didn't get one despite only 49 being sold).

Agree. I dont suspect MA about bad intentions hee also. It's bussines after all, but beeing to greed to degree when you break own statements makes them look bad in eyes of some ppl. Whole comunity is rather sensitive on what MA is saying ( that part who not lost hope ad trust already)

Let's someone want one of those quads as cheap as possible. He knows that last auction made before 3 weeks period is lat as MA stated that in their own description. When last auction begins this player convinced that this quad is last aviable is buying for BO and therefore paying more than SB.

Someone who has followed the auctions, and want a good price, could probably have tried posting a start bid on one of them before *all* auctions were going to end, to get one cheap. Well, unless you didn't have the cash for one until the day of the last one.

Few days later another quads hitting auction and it is now obvious that this one wasnt last one and therefore making BO wasn't necesary to obtain one. Diference between BO and SB is what that player was screwed on by MA.

What's the difference if MA continues the sales until all are sold, or if people buys them all, but one or two people see that they need their peds urgently for a land area and put theirs in auction at same terms as MA after the official auction has ended?

The statement by MA that had made me lose most PEDs is All items still drop.

Personally... I'd like to be able to loot one. But it will never happen. What I can hope for is an ATH Before the last one leave auction.

Last edited:
Well, u bought it for some purpose i guess. Other buyer purpose may be quite diferent from pirating to reseling. Don't tell me that few additional quads after initial auction period at lower price will not upset you even bit ???
I have absolutely no upsets about this fact, because if I like something, or it would be comfortable for me, I'll buy it, and for me it does not matter that someone is saved money by the fact that stood in the queue ... or participated in the hard bidding or other factors. Believe me, this is not the case when necessary to save (for me), and you will not be able to impose to me your anger or emotions.

LOL

I've been called a lot during my life so far, but this is the first time someone says I seem to be Russian!

поговорим позже

Back