Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

Well that seems to be it, 15 Equus QUADs have been sold, 10 never sold and the Global auction has completed. The big question is should MA relist the remaining 10 Equus QUADs or is that it. Those lucky 15 now have collectors items.
I think they should stick them in an NPC at Twins and let interested parties buy at their own leisure.

Well that seems to be it, 15 Equus QUADs have been sold, 10 never sold and the Global auction has completed. The big question is should MA relist the remaining 10 Equus QUADs or is that it. Those lucky 15 now have collectors items.
I think they should stick them in an NPC at Twins and let interested parties buy at their own leisure.

No time for that bullshit - Explosive Projectiles BP V, VI, VII, VIII, IX and X under heavy development and will be released soon.

Instead of nanocubes they will require CLDs for clicking and will be available throught webshop only.

ATH guaranteed every hundred clicks.

No time for that bullshit - Explosive Projectiles BP V, VI, VII, VIII, IX and X under heavy development and will be released soon.

Instead of nanocubes they will require CLDs for clicking and will be available throught webshop only.

ATH guaranteed every hundred clicks.

Omg. Where do I sign up? :D

Yes we really need them - to make shure to bring down any ore + enmatter below 103 % :yup:

finally mining without those stupid profits :yay:

This week sold 2 more Equus from global auction, one at SB (50k) and one at BO (52k)

There should be 2 more for sale but in auction one only is available, with 100 days auction end time... probably will sell at BO before that date.

This week sold 2 more Equus from global auction, one at SB (50k) and one at BO (52k)

There should be 2 more for sale but in auction one only is available, with 100 days auction end time... probably will sell at BO before that date.

Wow, I guess once the last 2 are sold, MA will come up with something new?

Wow, I guess once the last 2 are sold, MA will come up with something new?

I hope :)

Today last Equus finally sold!

Xmas 2014 special item auction ended in time for Xmas 2015 one :D

Good to hear!
The game is thriving :)

Back