Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

I take it nobody knows this avatar then ?

Name sounded familiar, it's the current owner of the MS Thule.

ps. just the name that stood out, don't know this person on any level.

Here comes the lynching.... :D

Yeah, no kidding!

People, please use your head. IF, on the off chance, MA was actually bidding on this, they would use one of their avatars with much more tracker history. Someone who has talked to many of us through time...and built up a reputation of being a normal player. Someone who, I don't know, maybe looted 200k recently, and then bought all kinds of auctions from us to boost the recently stagnant auction. Someone like that wouldn't raise an alarm, because he has the ped floating around. Unless...maybe the guy with 200k gave his cubicle-mate 50k to bid...OMG it is MA!!!

Nothing wrong with a good lynch mob, as long as they loot! :yup:

This might be a good new mob for RT, to go along side the Haters and the Forum Trolls...

Except this mob spawn isn't stagnant. They roam in clusters, over all the land, and can come running in from off of radar any time, wearing sack-cloth on their heads with little eye-holes and carrying torches and pitchforks...

This might be a good new mob for RT, to go along side the Haters and the Forum Trolls...

Except this mob spawn isn't stagnant. They roam in clusters, over all the land, and can come running in from off of radar any time, wearing sack-cloth on their heads with little eye-holes and carrying torches and pitchforks...
I'm more surprised there isn't mobs like this already! Maybe it's just to similar to the RL mob, KKK?! :rolleyes:

About Cargo capability I am thinking at how the new system might work with missions and so on...

If regular Quad (L) offers an higher number of items and weight, there might be a good opportunity for everyone to make profit with the transport missions, while if Quad Equus can use warp and do many travels, anyone with a regular (L) Quad can provide less missions at same time ofc, but still aim at an higher cargo (ofc if able to avoid pirates :) )

...but if pirates use Quad Equus... :D

Acquire a lot of Anti-Grav Box, Mk.3 (C) Storage Boxes to stack inside eachother and maybe you can increase the carried weight a bit ;p

Acquire a lot of Anti-Grav Box, Mk.3 (C) to stack inside eachother and maybe you can increase the carried weight a bit ;p

To be honest, the only containers I've seen available at auction the past three months is "Julklapp 2011" and a briefcase on Ark...

They stopped dropping?

Humor me.. with Lemons!

Here comes the lynching.... :D

Selling Pitch forks and torches at TT + 0.01 ped.. and I crafted about 10 million of them.. you can pick them up at celeste outpost.. Just see Ben Coyote and His_Dog_Spot..

But seriously if MA is trying to win friends and hope that maybe one normal player would be as so kind to go to their local bank and apply for a short term loan to get one of these birdsw, I'll eat my hat..

I mean I can see how this would go down..

Bank Loan officer: So you're applying for a 5100 dollar loan

Unamed avatar: yes sir I am..

Bank Loan Officer: And what will this loan be used for

Unnamed AvatarI: I'm using thie money to purchase a vehicle>

Bank Loan Officer: Isee, so what is the make and model you're planning to buy?

Unnamed avatar: Well it's called an Equus.

Bank Loan Officer: Hmm never heard of that make of car.

Unnamed Avatar: Well, it's not really a car..

Bank Loan officer: It's not?

Unnamed avatar: No sir it's a 2 man space ship that has a top speed of 115 km/h..

Bank Loan Officer: *pauses* Uh huh.. I see... what other things does tis vehicle have on it?

Unnamed Avatar: Well it also has a weapons system that can use either a kismet light laser and or a Heavy Porcupine Rotary cannon (Both are limited by the way..)

Bank Loan Officer; and what else?

Unnamed Av atar: It also has warp drive capabilites

Bank Loan Officer: *Again pauses* I... see...anything else?
cup holder? CD Player, dual airbags?

Unnamed avatar: No sir, it doesn't. *pauses for a moment*
but it does have one of those pine scented air fresheners
from the rear view mirror.. oh and a pair of fuzzy dice...

Bank loan officer is silent for a moment..

Bank Loan Officer: and this is in real life?

Unnamed avatar: No sir, it's in a virtual game that uses a real cash eocnomy..

Bank Loan Officer; Sir, can I ask you a question?

Unnamed avatar: What is it?

Bank Loan Officer; Do you have a car?

Unnamed Avatar: yes sir I do..

Bank Loan Officer: Do you have a psychiatrist?

Unnamed Avatar: *Silent for a monent before speaking up* No... I don't..

Bank Loan Officer: Do us both a favor.. Get in your Real life car and Find one... Now *reaches over and grabs rubbber styamp and puts on Loan form *Rejected* :laugh::dunce:

Cause to be honest Cave Johnson from another game sums it up best:

Now selling combustible lemons at Celeste outpost for TT+1 ped (and I got a million of those aswell...)

Benjamin Ben Coyote (Pilot call sign (Coytoe)
a.k.a. The blind sniper.

Last edited:
My feelings at the 50k SB
tumblr_n54mgefMIt1s7q09wo3_500.jpg

I've met Chibi on my travels, have had her on friendslist a good while, although don't speak very often.

Would be surprised if was Ma to be honest, but whatever congrats on your hopeful future purchase :).

Nice toy indeed.

To be honest, the only containers I've seen available at auction the past three months is "Julklapp 2011" and a briefcase on Ark...

They stopped dropping?

I was under the impression they were crafted. Saw normal storage box bp's in the loot some months ago. Not sure if those anti-grav bp's dropped also for anyone.

I am an investor and I love the game:)

Awesome.. How about bidding the rest of them to 51k as well. Sort of set a bottom line on the price. We need some more of your kind so do not forget to spread the word to your irl friends.

PS : I sure do hope your irl "investments" are better thought out :)

Might have been nice if maybe a few of them could have been given away as a prize in a big MA event of some kind. Just to give everyone some chance whether the ship is good or not.

Nothing wrong with a good lynch mob, as long as they loot! :yup:

Hahaha...somehow, whenever I see that, I immediately think of the following scenario.

But, afaik, I've remembered seeing a couple of spaceships docked at CSS marked under the name of Sara's. Couple that with the UL Quad and this bid on the Equus.

There's no question/doubt about the "depth" of his or her pedcard. :laugh:

and we have a first bid :)

Sara Chibi Taylor bid 51k

She wanted buy regular L quad, but accidentaly bidded all her PED card on equus one...she was going post "OMG i made huge mistake, anyone know Marcus avatar? " thread, but working with support on that already ;)

lol. I am not an MA employee. I am an investor and I love the game:)

Yeah, hi there...
What i do not understand, why did you bid 51.000 instead of 50.001?
It`s not that there are many others bidding as well.

Yeah, hi there...
What i do not understand, why did you bid 51.000 instead of 50.001?
It`s not that there are many others bidding as well.

Because with a 51K bid, it almost guarantees that someone else wont outbid her. Instead they will likely bid on the others.

Bidding Strategy :wise:

Because with a 51K bid, it almost guarantees that someone else wont outbid her. Instead they will likely bid on the others.

Bidding Strategy :wise:

Yes, very clever. Especially when there are 4 others available at SB...

She/He must be working at Lehmanns or something.....

Yes, very clever. Especially when there are 4 others available at SB...

She/He must be working at Lehmanns or something.....

Those were listed after the bid was placed

Those were listed after the bid was placed

Oh i see, i thought it was known that there will be 25 of them. Every investor should know that you have to be first - because anal-lyse showed that there will be firce bidding :wtg:

Hahaha...somehow, whenever I see that, I immediately think of the following scenario.

But, afaik, I've remembered seeing a couple of spaceships docked at CSS marked under the name of Sara's. Couple that with the UL Quad and this bid on the Equus.

There's no question/doubt about the "depth" of his or her pedcard. :laugh:
LOL I just finished this series! I agree! :yay:

These are not worth 50kped.

Says you :wise:

I know some of you want more than anything for MA to fail here

...just dont lash out at other players.

Oh i see, i thought it was known that there will be 25 of them. Every investor should know that you have to be first - because anal-lyse showed that there will be firce bidding :wtg:

Bidding happens at the very end usually. They could as well make the auction 1 day long, though having items on auction increases the buzz.

As if the community haven't walked through these 5 stages of grief only recently with the stables :sigh:

Why not make the spaceships work in space and let people put thrusters on them. Stupid they can't leave a planet, wish MA would be realistic. yeah I know off topic, haha.. :girl:

Why not make the spaceships work in space and let people put thrusters on them. Stupid they can't leave a planet, wish MA would be realistic. yeah I know off topic, haha.. :girl:

UFOs you mean? They would never were made 4-seaters if they were real spaceships.

Back