Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=2]The Quadwing Equus - Special edition Quadwing Interceptors[/h]

Entropia Universe will be auctioning off 25 high-performance spacecraft. The new two-seater luxury vessels feature a warp drive for rapid interplanetary travel, along with unrivaled handling and top speed, critical when operating in potentially hostile regions.

The Quad-wing Interceptor is a medium fighter capable of space and atmospheric flight. Its 4-wing configuration is commonly seen patrolling space stations and mother ships to fend off pirate attacks.! This fast and agile ship is the bread and butter interceptor for most private armies, although it’s also a favorite among privateers due to its weapons load out and speed.

Auctions for the fiery-red Quadwing Equus ships will begin on December 9th, 2014, with opening bids of 50,000 PED (5,000 USD). Bidding competition is expected to be fierce. End times for the 25 auction listings will be staggered at various hours of the day, and over a period of three weeks, so that interested parties from all time zones can participate.

To see all info regarding the Quadwing Equus and take part in the auctions, login to Entropia Universe using the full 3D PC-client and contact any auctioneer. You can also use the Android app Virtual Tycoon to access the auction.

If you need to create a new or update your existing Entropia Universe account see https://account.entropiauniverse.com/

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
(laugh_my_ass_overloud.tiff)

1388654528_schumacher_facepalm_after_q_mon12.jpg

Last edited:
It will be worth a lot if the warp drive is included!

lol (too short)

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: trollbertha? :silly2:

Ohh i like them! But 50k peds??
I guess i'll be a small time player for years to come :)

At that price this should exceed warp speed and have higher SI than the best MS to be worth it. If it's just a rebranded quad I feel sorry for those dumb enough to buy them at that price.

Umm.. Ferrari?

Maybe dont make the logo yellow at least :wise:

Looks cool, I like the warp ?

Do Not Make The Logo YELLOW

....unless you have express permission from Ferrari.

Someone at Ferrari is gonna be pissed and thats a road MA doesnt wanna go down :wise:

Do a black background with a white Equus. DO NOT use Yellow.

Red is good for the color.. that way we can spot them easily.

Anyway.. i think the value of Privateers and Motherships just went up.

[h=2]The Quadwing Equus - Special edition Quadwing Interceptors[/h]

Entropia Universe will be auctioning off 25 high-performance spacecraft. The new two-seater luxury vessels feature a warp drive for rapid interplanetary travel, along with unrivaled handling and top speed, critical when operating in potentially hostile regions.

The Quad-wing Interceptor is a medium fighter capable of space and atmospheric flight. Its 4-wing configuration is commonly seen patrolling space stations and mother ships to fend off pirate attacks.! This fast and agile ship is the bread and butter interceptor for most private armies, although it’s also a favorite among privateers due to its weapons load out and speed.

Auctions for the fiery-red Quadwing Equus ships will begin on December 9th, 2014, with opening bids of 50,000 PED (5,000 USD). Bidding competition is expected to be fierce. End times for the 25 auction listings will be staggered at various hours of the day, and over a period of three weeks, so that interested parties from all time zones can participate.

To see all info regarding the Quadwing Equus and take part in the auctions, login to Entropia Universe using the full 3D PC-client and contact any auctioneer. You can also use the Android app Virtual Tycoon to access the auction.

If you need to create a new or update your existing Entropia Universe account see https://account.entropiauniverse.com/

Originally Posted Here

This will be a hard one to pass up. though I will because I do not leave caly but make 100 for 20k I would have no problems having one. gg for everybody who like to swap planets often.

whats even more amazing is they only put skin on a quad wing and changed a stat or two and want you to pay 5k usd for all that work...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Suckers

They could have at least spent a day to make a new model....

whats even more amazing is they only put skin on a quad wing and changed a stat or two and want you to pay 5k usd for all that work...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Suckers

They could have at least spent a day to make a new model....

Well that stat or two makes these new quads real money makers

Just bought something on caly auction while on ark.

4 ped lyst cost the normal price, and its free to pick up on caly, 2 ped if i want 12 hour delivery, and 6 ped if I want it now.

Known issue: numbers not displaying on stacks in loot window or on the front of BP's where it designates level.

Last edited:
for those who are saying 50k is too much, remember never to whine about pirates again (as it is your choice not buy this beauty :D), i am certain this quad is faster than current ones owned by pirates, and you can easily outrun them, and it has warp option, so that also adds to price. I am sure they will sell around 70k each (if they really are Ferraris, then maybe even more, as i am sure it will bring some media attention)

Do Not Make The Logo YELLOW

....unless you have express permission from Ferrari.

Someone at Ferrari is gonna be pissed and thats a road MA doesnt wanna go down :wise:

Relax and take your medicines. Or... yellow now is an Exclusive Ferrari Colour?

Ferrari-Logo.svg

Anyway.. i think the value of Privateers and Motherships just went up.

Sure. Tripple times, haha. Because Space is Now a Pure Profitz.

4 ped lyst cost the normal price, and its free to pick up on caly, 2 ped if i want 12 hour delivery, and 6 ped if I want it now.

##Normal Delivery - Items won from auction will be transported to the buyer’s storage at the buyer’s current location after 12 hours. This option will incur a small transport fee based on the weight of the items to be transported, with a minimum fee of 2 PED. A delivery notice will appear in the Message Center when items are delivered.
##Instant Delivery - Items won from auction will be transported immediately to the buyer’s inventory at the buyer’s current location. This option will incur a higher fee than Normal Delivery, with a minimum fee of 6 PED.

Agreed with Hardwrath

Ferrari definitly can sue Mindark for copying their logo.

:duh:

Same 0/2/6 PED to retrieve the unsold gun or armor part I have on Caly auction (I'm on Ark myself atm). Seems that it's a fixed fee regardless of value or weight.

edit: or that weight kicks in at a much higher point...

Aha, so - some 1k stack means just 0.6% fee of it?

Great news, thx.

Can someone paint my MK2 in red and yellow, please? Offers above 50k will not be accepted, I am serious here.

hihi maybe they did get permission. Might be a good place to advertise high end cars given how much money some people spend here, maybe some of them have enough to buy those kinda cars :)

Regards
Thark

for those who are saying 50k is too much, remember never to whine about pirates again (as it is your choice not buy this beauty :D), i am certain this quad is faster than current ones owned by pirates, and you can easily outrun them, and it has warp option, so that also adds to price. I am sure they will sell around 70k each (if they really are Ferraris, then maybe even more, as i am sure it will bring some media attention)

Pirates not the issue stupid game issues and crappy MA failure to mark what is and isn't lootable is the issue in my case. Game issue I mean way to many glitches/cheats/workarounds what have you to be acceptible for a forced medium in a RCE game because it is real cash at stake, any glitch or unfairness should close the system down until fixed to ensure cash value is not just screwed from other people on a consistent and regular basis. Which is what it is now.

MA needs to fix the damn system not just put more shitty crap into the system to make it worse.

hihi maybe they did get permission. Might be a good place to advertise high end cars given how much money some people spend here, maybe some of them have enough to buy those kinda cars :)

Regards
Thark

If they got permission then thats great. No legal issue

However there still is an issue because every player will question it and as a result MA looks suspect.

Its better to just get rid of that horse logo completely.

If it really must have a logo make something new

Regards
Thark

if they did , then why not use the proper ferrari logo?
if they didnt I wouldnt want to be on the receiving end of the ferrari legal department. :eyecrazy:

This needs clarification before we invest in these , otherwise they could be removed from game.

Back