Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

if they did , then why not use the proper ferrari logo?
if they didnt I wouldnt want to be on the receiving end of the ferrari legal department. :eyecrazy:

This needs clarification before we invest in these , otherwise they could be removed from game.

I see you both extensively outbidding each other on this shit, raising the MU of Red Devils (WOW, ANOTHER FUCKING INFRINGEMENT) above 100k's.

if they did , then why not use the proper ferrari logo?
if they didnt I wouldnt want to be on the receiving end of the ferrari legal department. :eyecrazy:

This needs clarification before we invest in these , otherwise they could be removed from game.

After seeing the logos posted they can use what they have with no issue. there are logo's used a million times over and changed just a little bit and no issue if it is not a true ferrari logo it is ok as is but stating it is ferrari and placing a replica logo can cause issues without proper permission.

i bet none of you here super concerned will ever buy one of these even if it had another logo :laugh:

i bet none of you here super concerned will ever buy one of these even if it had another logo :laugh:

lol I'd not buy one no matter what logo at that price...

I only have a few problems with these:

1. Ferrari reference
2. The price
3. The fact that the auctions ends right before the new year makes even me bring out the Christmas bonus tinfoil

25 x 50 000 = 1 250 000

will probably better than last land sale ....

as for logo , if ferrary didnt agree with it , for sure MA is fuck....they go against small compagny who dont have money and power...

if there is law suit , i know winner allready.

but i dont think MA will have to remove those quad fighter , maybe just remaque texture to change logo...

I only have a few problems with these:

1. Ferrari reference
2. The price
3. The fact that the auctions ends right before the new year makes even me bring out the Christmas bonus tinfoil

hmm sale ends before the new year.... us non ubers may have a chance at Merry Mayhem :laugh:

Also, this quad is completely immune to warp mines, I am sure. (big_grin.jpg)

I like it, a very "Pimped my ride" Quad. As others have said, you may get a letter so stiff from the Italians it'll be printed on metal.

Warp drive enabled quad though, who wouldnt want one? I'm guessing at least 25 will!! :)

Space just got a lot less safe (except for the 25 of course) :vampire:

if there wont be a new 3d model for the spacecraft i would have done the warp quads UL, C so the buyers can at least do the paint + textures on their own. all in all its 50K peds :D

considering how much effort calypso is doing to redesign all the areas and mobs to make them a realisic and cool look this ferrari clone quads should not exist.

please remove the logo and make them UL, C.

anyone to agree with that?

LOL
Thats a real joke or what? I really thought its a joke and had to look twice that it is from MA.

First thing in my mind: Ferrari. That what it screams in your face. I have to agree 100% with Max. MA will be in deeeeeeeeeep shiiiit. (and naa, if they had an ok from Ferrari they would have named it so...)

Beside that, what with this QUICK money approach? Why can´t they introduce upgradable Spaceships for all? Crafters, Hunters and Miners would be happy...

(last - i don´t like Ferrari and its a damn ugly ship...)

And what's the betting that these will be the only quads able to do the transport missions? Assuming that Ferrari don't sue MA for everything they've got that is.

Quad facepalm!

Price Price Price Price

Let's not forget that there already are unlimited Quads in game.

• They use the same guns
  • They look and function the same
  • They are a tiny bit, I mean a hair bit faster than (L) Quads
  • They can not warp

Those existing unlimited Quads sell for between 10k and 20k depending on the buyer and seller. The reason? Better for hunting, much better for pirating, and much better for escaping pirates.

The fact that these new quads can warp is a game changer for space. There is real PEDs to be made as a pirate and that's proven. Now, for the first time ever, a Privateer or Mothership can't escape simply by going to warp. For those ships that have not upgraded their SI, well they are basically screwed until they do. That's because these new Quads apparently are even faster before warp, which really helps them attack. The non-warp speed is critical.

Seeing as how these new Quads can warp, their earning capabilities are not restricted to pirating because a significant amount of people travel by VIP flight paying 25-50 PED depending on the situation. With the Starfinder XXIV, I spent the whole day yesterday flying people back and forth. Because of the high SI of the XXIV, the current (L) Quads, other Privateers, and also Motherships are not a real threat to me. These new Quads won't be either.

For an owner of one of these new Quads, because it's a faster ship, he won't need high SI points to be safe simply because he has speed. An existing (L) Quad has almost no chance of shooting down an existing unlimited Quad simply because of the slight speed difference.

A Privateer that has not had SI upgrades will cost you today ~40k PED and that's for a ship that has zero survivability chances against a 100 PED (L) Quad. To upgrade to the amount of SI my XXIV has, that will cost about another 45k in stackable resources.

For a mothership... It gets substantially more expensive.

I hope this helps puts the 50k opening bid for a new Quad into perspective for people

[h=2]The Quadwing Equus - Special edition Quadwing Interceptors[/h]

Entropia Universe will be auctioning off 25 high-performance spacecraft. The new two-seater luxury vessels feature a warp drive for rapid interplanetary travel, along with unrivaled handling and top speed, critical when operating in potentially hostile regions.

The Quad-wing Interceptor is a medium fighter capable of space and atmospheric flight. Its 4-wing configuration is commonly seen patrolling space stations and mother ships to fend off pirate attacks.! This fast and agile ship is the bread and butter interceptor for most private armies, although it’s also a favorite among privateers due to its weapons load out and speed.

Auctions for the fiery-red Quadwing Equus ships will begin on December 9th, 2014, with opening bids of 50,000 PED (5,000 USD). Bidding competition is expected to be fierce. End times for the 25 auction listings will be staggered at various hours of the day, and over a period of three weeks, so that interested parties from all time zones can participate.

To see all info regarding the Quadwing Equus and take part in the auctions, login to Entropia Universe using the full 3D PC-client and contact any auctioneer. You can also use the Android app Virtual Tycoon to access the auction.

If you need to create a new or update your existing Entropia Universe account see https://account.entropiauniverse.com/

Originally Posted Here

I know atleast 5 exploits that noone of the devs has probably thought about when implementing these - why do you screw over a screwed space implementation even more before you took the time to fix what made your concept fail in the first place - going to write you a support case to give you some hints mindark :rolleyes:

I know atleast 5 exploits that noone of the devs has probably thought about when implementing these - why do you screw over a screwed space implementation even more before you took the time to fix what made your concept fail in the first place - going to write you a support case to give you some hints mindark :rolleyes:

Exactly........ Stated this already.... and Many times before they even considered doing this.... MA is a bunch of block heads....

Just because this new son of a w***** can warp doesn't mean it should have a set pricetag of $5000.
At first i thought it was a joke, seeing the ferrari logo but now it's just too funny.

People bidding on it i feel sorry for your "instant loss at purchase" :)

If these red quads get into the hands of pirates, every person who flys by Quad or Sleipnir is screwed.

The warp flight business just got a lot better. :wise:

An existing pirate is an ambush predictor, waiting for his slow moving prey to come into sight, because as a pirate he is equally as slow. They pick an ambush point, then they sit and wait, sometimes for hours.

With the Red Quads, they truly will be able to go hunt, seek out targets, and warp from Space Station to Space Station on a moments notice. Just one of these things in pirate hands will be felt through all of space when it's out hunting.

If these red quads get into the hands of pirates, every person who flys by Quad or Sleipnir is screwed.

The warp flight business just got a lot better. :wise:

An existing pirate is an ambush predictor, waiting for his slow moving prey to come into sight, because as a pirate he is equally as slow. They pick an ambush point, then they sit and wait, sometimes for hours.

With the Red Quads, they truly will be able to go hunt, seek out targets, and warp from Space Station to Space Station on a moments notice. Just one of these things in pirate hands will be felt through all of space when it's out hunting.

I think you are lightyears ahead of yourself. :)

You can add all the + sides but the main thing is paying 5k for something like that is just silly imo.

I just want one simple FRICKEN FEATURE!!! Pirates can have all the fricken kickass shit to kill me in one shot. I WANT TO FUCKING KNOW BLATENTLY WHAT IS AND ISN'T LOOTABLE BEFORE I GO INTO SPACE SO I KNOW WHAT I AM GETTING FUCKED OUT OF WITHOUT ANY DOUBT OR HIDDEN SHIT!!!

JUST CHECKED AND YES STILL NO FUCKING SOLUTION TO THIS!!!

I think you are lightyears ahead of yourself. :)

Nope. I've spent enough time in space and been in enough quad fights to know how this will play out.

The new two-seater luxury vessels feature a warp drive for rapid interplanetary travel, along with unrivaled handling and top speed, critical when operating in potentially hostile regions.

Forget the warp part... Unrivaled handling and top speed is worth 20k+ no problem

Add warp flight to the mix... Well, we will soon see what they sell for.

If they have ul warp and have quite significant difference in speed to quad wings, I would be surprised if any went for 50k SB, I would expect it to go beyond that... So MA, we will need to know what the ship is capable of before we put our money where the mouth is :)

Oh and yes, if it does all that the ship in a pirate hand would create untold misery to the rest of us :)

I must be mad, the bolded part is all the info u get and one should pay 50k ped for that?
Ps. you simply don't go into space with loot so what will a pirate gain?
pps. They are trying to milk some cows, i feel sorry for the cows.

Entropia Universe will be auctioning off 25 high-performance spacecraft. The new two-seater luxury vessels feature a warp drive for rapid interplanetary travel, along with unrivaled handling and top speed, critical when operating in potentially hostile regions.

The Quad-wing Interceptor is a medium fighter capable of space and atmospheric flight. Its 4-wing configuration is commonly seen patrolling space stations and mother ships to fend off pirate attacks.! This fast and agile ship is the bread and butter interceptor for most private armies, although it’s also a favorite among privateers due to its weapons load out and speed.

Auctions for the fiery-red Quadwing Equus ships will begin on December 9th, 2014, with opening bids of 50,000 PED (5,000 USD). Bidding competition is expected to be fierce. End times for the 25 auction listings will be staggered at various hours of the day, and over a period of three weeks, so that interested parties from all time zones can participate.

To see all info regarding the Quadwing Equus and take part in the auctions, login to Entropia Universe using the full 3D PC-client and contact any auctioneer. You can also use the Android app Virtual Tycoon to access the auction.

I must be mad, the bolded part is all the info u get and one should pay 50k ped for that?

The last paragraph shows you can see the stats on the item you are bidding on. If you like those stats and have the Ped you'll bid. If not you wont. It isnt a "pig in a poke" aka blind bid.

It's no different to how the motherships were bid on in years gone by.

so that's 25 quads for $5k each, that's $125k

is that the xmas bonus/xmas party fund?

Back