Questions on new pet related functionality

LOL, OK. This is so unlogic that I even didn't think it gives the avatar those HP :) Thx for clearing it up. I guess pvp dudes hava to now spends a bit more peds :)

Wonder why you need to put PET to the window to active this buff ... Where is the logic behind it ? :)
PPL will have more than one pet - one for hp - one for running - one for ... well you guess is as good as mine

Wonder why you need to put PET to the window to active this buff ... Where is the logic behind it ? :)

How else is the terminal supposed to know which pet of yours is supposed to get the buff you selected?

How else is the terminal supposed to know which pet of yours is supposed to get the buff you selected?

Yee I understand the buff is strictly connected to the PET so they are kinda bound together... Still was imaging it totally different way thats why need to change thinking now a bit...

Actually that sounds kinda interesting. Wonder what the next buff will be.

p.s. If you spawn a PET and go somewhere, does the pet dismiss automatically after a while?

p.s. If you spawn a PET and go somewhere, does the pet dismiss automatically after a while?
Well, you can't do that :) It will follow you like a tail. If you logout/die/TP/use televator/use Vehicle - it will be returned to your carried inventory (but I prefer to take it by myself, since it was bugged before sometimes and required relog (not sure if that fixed already).

I realy hope that future of entire taming proffession is not reduced in producting buff slot keepers (pets)
And that MA will give something to pet lovers too and not only to buff lovers as is now.
Btw MA could sell buff pils on stable terminal same as they sell autoloot pils on TT, also they could implement buff slots on vehucles, on clothes, on weapons and tools.
No need to waste entire profession just for few buffs.
Well i hoped that pet will get some functionality and abilities.
If not for what is all that story about pets arena and such - for pet owners buff party lol?

Not sure yet if you can have 2 pets spawned at once atm? Both with same buff? I know you can't put 2 buffs on 1 pet yet. Could you have 2x 10 HP added with 2 pets?

Not sure yet if you can have 2 pets spawned at once atm? Both with same buff? I know you can't put 2 buffs on 1 pet yet. Could you have 2x 10 HP added with 2 pets?

No, you can only spawn 1 pet at a time atm

Multiple pet spawning used to be possible but is not anymore..if they bring it back i doubt they will allow you to stack the same buff over and over again :)

I think we will have several pets with different buff to use depending what we are going to do...

If I have 5 animals and put them in different stables on the same planet, will I get 50 hp then.

No as I think the pet needs to be summoned to get the buff, and you can only summon one pet at a time.

Perhaps, and hopefully down the road the ability to summon multiple pets and thus stack buffs will be available!

No as I think the pet needs to be summoned to get the buff, and you can only summon one pet at a time.

Perhaps, and hopefully down the road the ability to summon multiple pets and thus stack buffs will be available!

I think: muliple pets - yes, stacking buffs no. Reason: curenlty buffs do not stack and only strongest is applied.

Reason to have multiple pets - to have different buffs at same time.

Falagor
:bandit:

I pity players who bought those vitality cloaks for more than 5k.

Falagor

Dont Pity them yet... I was told the HP is stacks so they can get 22hp + 3hp from a chip
Can anyone confirm it?

I think: muliple pets - yes, stacking buffs no. Reason: curenlty buffs do not stack and only strongest is applied.

Reason to have multiple pets - to have different buffs at same time.

Falagor

Either way want to have the skill driven ability to summon multiple pets back!:)

Dont Pity them yet... I was told the HP is stacks so they can get 22hp + 3hp from a chip
Can anyone confirm it?

Rofl - one post above yours i posted that buffs dont stack. I tested few differnet buffs and only strongest is applied - mayby +hp buff is exception.

Falagor

Rofl - one post above yours i posted that buffs dont stack. I tested few differnet buffs and only strongest is applied - mayby +hp buff is exception.

Falagor

when i started my post yours wasnt there.
So you tried your pet buff + your vitality buff at the same time?

when i started my post yours wasnt there.
So you tried your pet buff + your vitality buff at the same time?

I dont have vitality buff to get - would be nice to see the vit cloak owner to respond here.

Falagor

Too bad we cant summon pets on board a privateer or mothership.

[System]: The pet can not be summoned in this territory.

Too bad we cant summon pets on board a privateer or mothership.

[System]: The pet can not be summoned in this territory.

is the pet lvl 7?

Interesting, so the information provided on these pets when you right click on them is incorrect. Well, unless they mean something else by Territories :dunno:

I just spawned ancient Exo on RT, even though it's only lvl 4 and its info says "Spawnable in all territories: No".

I just spawned ancient Exo on RT, even though it's only lvl 4 and its info says "Spawnable in all territories: No".

Territories, as I've discovered, also means things like Spacestations or Instances so I suppose all will need to be tested to know which the Exa and Daik can't be used in or if it's actually a description error :/

Pets level 7 or higher still spawn on board mothership and privateer. :)

The Vampiric Cloak of Vitality is possible to combine with the pet hp.

10 + 12 = 22 hp extra with pet and cloak.

(I looted one cloak, from cat 2, but sold it. This about that it's possible to combine I heard from Wiz that looted the cat 1 Cloak)

//Eson

I dont have vitality buff to get - would be nice to see the vit cloak owner to respond here.

Falagor

Exo mobs are found on RT so maybe that is why you are able to spawn them there. Daikibas are also a mob found on RT and I've seen Daiki pets spawned on RT - don't know what level they were though.

Exo mobs are found on RT so maybe that is why you are able to spawn them there. Daikibas are also a mob found on RT and I've seen Daiki pets spawned on RT - don't know what level they were though.

I know they are universal mobs, the doubts were raised by the line "Spawnable in all territories: No" in pet's info. But after the last VU the line has changed to "Spawnable on foreign planets: Yes".

Back